PDA

View Full Version : How you tell the difference between a Ghost and an Alien?

Thoughtbreach
5th November 2007, 11:23 AM
Just a quickie for you all, if you like.

How do you guys tell the difference between a ghost and an Ail?

Cheers

CFTraveler
5th November 2007, 01:18 PM
It depends on the alien. And the ghost, for that matter.

Korpo
5th November 2007, 03:03 PM
If you look into the writing of the late German author Johannes Fiebag, sometimes there is none. Ghosts, visions of Mary, aliens, monsters, fairies and sasquatchs have all been accompanied by similar phenomena. In his book "Die Anderen" ("The Others") he postulates that in fact all these phenomena come from a common source, an intelligence trying to influence our reality and disguising itself.

Who knows? :)

Oliver

al.luciddreamer
6th November 2007, 05:25 AM
I sometimes have had the distinct sense that someone in my dream wasn't just a garden-variety dream character, but rather a real visitor to my dream. I usually don't realize this until after I wake up, but I want to say the experiences have been about 50-50, that is, half the time these dream visitors have the appearance of space aliens and the other half of the time I feel like they were ghosts (upon awakening).

star
6th November 2007, 07:22 AM
How can you tell when your capable of shape-shifting in the astral? :)

al.luciddreamer
7th November 2007, 03:46 AM
How can you tell when your capable of shape-shifting in the astral? :)

That's a very good point. The more I think about it, whether I decide the visitor to my dream is an alien or a ghost is probably more based on my waking mind criteria than it is on impressions that my dreaming mind picks up. So now I'm not sure....