PDA

View Full Version : OBE Cluster Activity...

Jake
5th November 2007, 06:25 PM
Anyone ever experience cluster activity? By cluster, I mean, repeated exits and returns during OBE...

ex: (10-4-7) Strong energy body sensations and vibrations. Roll-out, (short OBE, not giong into details) ... found myself back in my body with strong energy body sensations and vibrations again... roll-out, (another short OBE) Back in bed moments later still Vibing damn strong. Roll-out again, (short OBE event) then back to my body, Vibrations ease a little, then this event ends...

usually just ONE series of exit sensations/OBE/Return...

Anyone savy on this???

I deleted the duplicate question in the other thread- Please don't post the same question in many threads- Thanks, Admin

CFTraveler
5th November 2007, 11:42 PM
Yes, but with me for example I'll have an exit, and if I stay out for a long time I'll come back and exit again and again and again. But not necessarily as a cluster of short OBEs.
I have noticed that some months I'll feel strong projection reflexes that last for 2 or 3 days and I'll usually project during that time. When I used to spontaneously project only (as opposed to doing it on purpose) they would come in clusters, like many for a months and then nothing for whole seasons.
So yes, cluster-projections are probably the rule, as opposed to regular-interval isolated events, IMO.

ps. Earthborn, can you please reduce the size of your avatar? It messes with the page layout.

kiwibonga
5th November 2007, 11:45 PM
I experience this most of the time, it's like I snap back to my body after a while, and then I'm back with vibrations and can exit again, so long as I don't lose my focus...

My second OBE was the longest, there were between 10 and 15 "snap backs..." The last few of them were false awakenings, each time I tried to wake up, but I would just be out of body still.. I got to a point where I got pretty scared, I thought I was trapped out there... And just when I was about to lose it, I woke up suddenly. In retrospect, I should have used the opportunity to stay out there, but I remembered from Astral Dynamics that if I didn't go back, there was a big chance I wouldn't remember the experience, so I didn't want to push it...

Zachary
6th November 2007, 12:01 AM
I have experienced what you describe on several occasions. Almost every time has been in the early morning after waking up very relaxed and trying to have an obe. A few times have been completely spontaneous. The obe's I had this way have almost always been short, weak, low-powered ones where I rarely made it outside my house before being draw back to the physical body.
In some cases I felt no energy body activity, others there was quite a bit. I also have false awakenings too during these clusters of obe's every once in a while. Some last very long, and have involved cooking meals,eating, driving and so on, really creeps me out when I wake up and realize what just happened.
The only real benefit I think I have had from these clusters of obe's has been getting more used to exit/reentry sensations, which has helped me to keep from messing up or getting scared on important experiences.

Jake
6th November 2007, 12:56 AM
When I used to spontaneously project only (as opposed to doing it on purpose) they would come in clusters, like many for a months and then nothing for whole seasons.

Wow, that is about where I am... Still only Spontaneous... Cluster events are not the common type of exit event for me... CFT: what are the common factors in place during spontaneous OBE??? (full moon, body position, random energies, etc...) sometimes i can 'feel' the energies long before i lay down, but cannot induce the full cycle... other times I feel nothing at all, (beforehand) and find myself vibing out of control a second later... cannot find a pattern...

CFTraveler
6th November 2007, 02:36 AM
Wow, that is about where I am... Still only Spontaneous... Cluster events are not the common type of exit event for me... CFT: what are the common factors in place during spontaneous OBE??? ...
I believe the factors are individual,but I think with spontaneous projecting it's more a matter of how your sleep patterns change with the season/s, how your energy fluctuates, and especially what is happening in your emotional life. I find that when I'm stressed out or exhausted I don't really remember my projections. I do believe that the best course of action is to learn how to induce your projections, and at the very least this will help you find out what makes you 'tick', so to speak.

sometimes i can 'feel' the energies long before i lay down, but cannot induce the full cycle... other times I feel nothing at all, (beforehand) and find myself vibing out of control a second later... cannot find a pattern... I believe that you can start doing things like recording your dreams and/or hypnagogics, and other things, and it may also help you find your personal pattern.
As to body position, most people have their 'favorite' (mine is reclined) but whatever this is, it's important to establish some sort of ritual to 'train' yourself to do something specific to help with induction. For example, I have a recliner that I use for projecting, and without realizing it, I 'trained' myself to project just by sitting on it. Every little bit helps. :lol: