PDA

View Full Version : The Investigation

trust_no1
5th November 2007, 10:27 PM
Hello

I have decided to investigate more deeply into the paranormal, i have decided to mainly focus on the UFO phenomia in regards to sightings, abductions, time loss ect. I hope that i will be able to uncover answers in my search for the truth.

I would like to ask anyone with good UFO resources, contacts with UFO abuductees ect.. to help me gather information and form cases. Any information i find ect.. will be shared here. The cases will be file'd at home in hardcopy and uploaded here for all. Now i am not some UFO nutter or anything i just want to find answers and to investigate this amazing area.

Thanks

trust_no1

journyman161
5th November 2007, 10:30 PM
I don't have any experiences with UFO's but do have an interest in the phenomena. You might want to check out this thread (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7069) for a slightly different view as to what might be going on.

trust_no1
5th November 2007, 10:34 PM
Hello

Thanks for that Journyman161, any information is helpful. Mainly i am looking for case reports with photos, and investigative information ect.. reports. At the moment i am working on Robert Bruce's UFO sighting in Darwin. Not an easy case, not alot to go on, but i hope i can help.

Thanks

trust_no1

journyman161
5th November 2007, 10:36 PM
You've heard of the rather famous case from Victoria? The guy who flew to Tassie in a light plane & was on-air to Melbourne tower when he was 'taken'?

trust_no1
5th November 2007, 10:40 PM
Hello

No i haven't if you can please could i have the date ect.. for this? I think i may investigate this next.

Thanks

trust_no1

journyman161
5th November 2007, 10:50 PM
Check here (http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case24.htm) There'll be a lot more if you search - it made quite an impact - the recording was played on the radio back then

trust_no1
5th November 2007, 10:58 PM
Hello

Thank you, i use that website but didn't look into this case in particular, thank you its fantastic. Ill let you see what i find.

Thanks

trust_no1

al.luciddreamer
6th November 2007, 05:21 AM
My mother and her neighbor saw a strange UFO over our back yard in 1957 or 58. I was there, too, but I was too little to remember the incident. I interviewed my mother several times and wrote up the incident and also did a painting that reconstructs the scene, if you're interested. What I have found even more bizarre for myself personally have been the dreams that the interviews and doing the painting set in motion.

trust_no1
6th November 2007, 09:19 AM
Hello

That is amazing al.luciddreamer, thankyou for this. I'd love to get a copy of the write up, painting and any other information, also i am interested in your dreams aswell, as in many UFO cases people who sight UFO's have dreams or other side effects, especially children and young people.

This is fantastic! thankyou so much, just send it all to me via PM. Any future information i gather i will give to you, my final report will be here for all to view if it is ok with you and your mother.

Thanks

trust_no1

CFTraveler
6th November 2007, 03:41 PM
Are you only studying nuts & bolts UFO phenomena, or are you interested in the 'astral abduction' phenomena too? If so, there's
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8871 .

trust_no1
6th November 2007, 07:47 PM
Hello thanks for that ctftraveler, mainly nuts and bolts but this looks interesting ill look into this too! Thanks, trust_no1

trust_no1
7th November 2007, 05:01 AM
Hello

Thankyou lucid, this case is very interesting, cant wait for the art work ect.. you have of the UFO and the dream reports.

I hope more people come forward with there experiences ect..

Thanks

trust_no1