PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding my flash drive

nalani53
6th November 2007, 07:13 AM
I misplaced/lost my pny flash drive. I used the flash drive about a month ago in my house. It's no where to be found? Can anyone give me suggestions where to look for my flalsh drive?

Thank you in advance.

Beekeeper
6th November 2007, 09:48 AM
Nalani53, go quietly, clear your mind of everything, then ask where your flash drive is. Act on your first response no matter how silly it sounds. Here's is a chance to develop your practical psychic skills.

CFTraveler
6th November 2007, 03:34 PM
Here's another suggestion:
Get a pendulum (I don't mean go buy one, anything that hangs will do- a necklace, a rosary, etc.) Meditate, do a baseline 'yes or no' dry run, and then ask yourself:
Do I know where it is?
And then go room by room, is it here?.... And see what you get.

This is not divination, btw, this is accessing your subconscious, who knows what happened, and can tell you in a symbolic way, controlling your hand movements to the point in which you can see where it is.

Thoughtbreach
11th November 2007, 11:32 AM
try "inside" the washing machine, lol

chips
11th November 2007, 11:56 PM
i tried remote viewing. it probably didnt work. but just for fun, i tried and i saw something dark blue. an object

minxed
28th September 2010, 06:42 AM
Try inside the couch. Right side.

CFTraveler
28th September 2010, 12:54 PM
Minxed, this thread is from 2007. The OP may not even have the same couch anymore. But if would be interesting to know if it was found, and where.