PDA

View Full Version : 'Energy Work' Question, Self-Healing & Improving Eye-Sig

trmercury
8th November 2007, 06:02 PM
Hello Robert,

Upon reading your latest book ' Energy Work' , you had mentioned healing the eye-sight of a boy with an eye ailment who now has 20 / 20 vision.

I would like to start doing self-healing work on my own near-sightedness and wanted to know what type of energy work you would recommend on my eyes.

Can you provide me with some guidelines that might work?

Thank You!

Tom (trmercury)
Chicago, IL

Robert Bruce
10th September 2008, 04:35 AM
G'day,

I can give you some ideas that do work....as opposed to might work. You need to be careful of what you say when you are manifesting health. Speak positive only.

To heal your eyes, I suggest some general energy work on your eyes, bouncing and wrapping, and using the energy tools, to focus a lot of your attention there. While doing this, and many other times per day, use affirmations and commands to empower the healing intent.

Your higher self holds all the power. Get the message across strongly that 'your eyes are perfect' and it will be so.

I suggest an hour per day of self healing energy work and affirmations.

Spoken affirmations are more powerful. Use driving to work time and other times you are alone to speak your affirmations aloud, eg, 'my eyes are clear and perfect'.... 'I read with ease' ... 'my eyes focus perfectly' and similar.

The more time and effort you put into this the more rapidly will you get results.

Nothing is impossible. The only limit to what you can do is your own beliefs.

Robert