PDA

View Full Version : Energy over Matter ?? !!

planet
9th November 2007, 02:13 AM
Just would like to know if NEW system works on ..lets say watter, fruits or any other solid object. ..can I make a galss of wather to boil? ..any succes story?

Jonathan2525
9th November 2007, 03:01 AM
Hello planet,

I doubt you can do that with NEW alone, but if you combined new with elemental work (add fire to the energy) then maybe. Controlling fire in this way however would take years of practice I believe.

There was an experiment you could use to see a physical effect of NEW energy. Perhaps someone here remembers how to do it; it was given a long while back. Roughly, you take an empty toothpaste tube, flatten it out and cut from it a 4-petal mini fan. You then proceed to stick it in the end of a needle and the needle on top of a base of some kind. Then you place a transparent water glass on top of it, so that no air disturbs it. Activate your hands and place them at each side of the contraption without touching it. Make the energy flow from one hand to another and vice versa and the little fan should move in the direction of the energy flow. I never did it but I recall a few people had some luck with it. Make sure that there is a surface for resistance of the energy. I mean that that the petals should be positioned in such a way that the energy strikes them as it moves from left to right and right to left, and not just passes through the thin part of it, kind of like a weather vane.

I don’t remember the details of the thing too well and maybe there’s something important I forgot. As I said before, maybe someone here remembers it better than me.

planet
9th November 2007, 10:56 PM
well, my original thought was if energy work NEW system can really work on the physical body (blood, nerves, nerve tissue, etc) then it might have some effects on water , fruits, etc. We are talking about the same conductive elements right?

Korpo
9th November 2007, 11:01 PM
But not part of your aura/energetic system in the same way.

Oliver

CFTraveler
10th November 2007, 12:56 AM
well, my original thought was if energy work NEW system can really work on the physical body (blood, nerves, nerve tissue, etc) then it might have some effects on water , fruits, etc. We are talking about the same conductive elements right? Since NEW is about moving your own energy, I suppose you can project it through another object, but I'm not sure what the effect would be. The most obvious effect would be a temperature fluctuation, but this is only a guess.
NEW is about 'feeling your energy', and getting it to flow. I'm not sure how that would apply to affecting a physical object like TK. I suppose that the mechanism could be similar, but :?:

planet
10th November 2007, 02:07 AM
I dont know if NEW is about energy, just cant tell, til this point I know is about foccusing "awareness".

journyman161
10th November 2007, 04:39 AM
I dont know if NEW is about energy, just cant tell, til this point I know is about foccusing "awareness".First, everything is about energy. If there is a definition to this reality it is that it is energy.

Second, awareness or perhaps consciousness is apparently a necessary part of Reality. Einstein taught us that observation depends on the observer, that a different frame of reference will change what is seen.

We learned from science that, at basic, nothing is real - the smallest parts of our reality are not only quanta of energy, but the parts of which they are made aren't even there for some of the time.

we've also learned that the observer affects what is being observed, that it seems the experimenter cannot be removed or isolated from the experiment. There is even objective evidence that the observer influences the results.

Quantum theory teaches us that not only does the observer affect the results, but that it seems the observer is necessary for there to be any results in the first place, or anything from which to expect results. It seems consciousness is a required part of Reality, collapsing the potential of quantum flux out into a stable configuration of entangled results.

These things are the kind of thing that some sceptics forget about when it comes to the more experiential fields like PSI or consciousness. Groups that challenge for results & demand all kinds of conditions be met will probably never see the results due to their innate hostility to anything positive coming from the experiments. Scientists who start from a position that 'this is all bunk & can't work' are very likely to prove their case - it will not work for them at all.

You get what you ask for & those who demand an experiential reality conform to the rigidites of working against hostile attitudes will get exactly what they expect - we know this is so because Science, the very field they demand proof in, has told us that this is how the universe works.

Science has it's place & has taught us a way to delve into Reality & find how it works, but when it preferentially ignores it's own results to make things they wish to be so come about, they are no different to religions which ignore reality so they can hold onto their cherished beliefs. Both are, by definition, an non-sane position to be in.

So to answer your question, it is quite possible that using NEW or 'focussing awareness' will do whatever you let it do. It isn't NEW that is on trial but yourself.

Jonathan2525
10th November 2007, 07:13 PM
Hello planet,

I dont know if NEW is about energy, just cant tell, til this point I know is about foccusing "awareness".

This is why I suggested that you try to find someone with the experiment I described above. If you can move an object without touching it by sending energy to it, then NEW has to be more than focusing awareness. As for affective fruits and water, I’ve never heard of such a test, but you could experiment with it. NEW is bioenergy, what effect would bioenergy (chi etc) have on a piece of fruit? I see no reason why it should increase temperature. It might keep it fresh longer, but trying to see if you can keep a piece of fruit fresh longer by sending NEW energy to it seems long and weary work. It would be better and more dramatic if you could see a physical object moving. This would prove that it is more than just your awareness.

CFTraveler
10th November 2007, 10:19 PM

Since NEW is about moving your own energy... It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
NEW=New Energy Ways.

planet
10th November 2007, 11:34 PM
journyman161 I agree with many of your statements, substance reacts to the observers consciousnes. Thats why an experience belongs only to one observer & it is different to another (different point of view in time and space)..

So, why that need of intaking energy if the substance of your body can be charged just like a battery only by using a focused "consciousnes ?

Probably we dont need to intake energy, we probaly need to learn how to control our consciousnes .

Groups that challenge for results & demand all kinds of conditions be met will probably never see the results due to their innate hostility to anything positive coming from the experiments. Scientists who start from a position that 'this is all bunk & can't work' are very likely to prove their case - it will not work for them at all.

Yes , it is clear what you react to substance as well as substance reacts to you in that particular way. This demostrates that we are trapped down under a ton of concepts inside our own conscousnes, all of them struggleling to rule the field, and that labyrinth is probably the master barrier that keeps us from getting clear unswers.

how can I make water to boil if I also know that blablabla..... ?
sure that the muscled one mr physics cencept will set his foot over the weaks and will rule the world this time.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
NEW=New Energy Ways.

now I need a new definition about what energy is, what awarenes is and probably how consciousnes manages all this toghether.

CFTraveler
10th November 2007, 11:48 PM
That's easy: Energy=The ability to do work.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9858

journyman161
10th November 2007, 11:48 PM
Good questions & I don't have answers...

However, maybe the situation is being looked at from a PoV that doesn't correspond with reality? If there is truth in the whole quantum idea, & maybe in the idea that consciousness is the precipitator of reality, then looking at why matter needs to be infused with energy may be not the best way to see things.

Why would Consciousness need energy to be added to matter? Maybe to activate or stabilise? Or perhaps energy allows an easier usage within the physical realm?

Think of Reality being a song, a harmony of vibrations that coalesces into the Cosmos we see. Perhaps it is easier to work with vibrations that are nearer to the vibration of Consciousness than those deeper down in the scale? (I'm assuming here that energy is of a higher vibration that matter)

So we take ownership of these physical vessels, & can power them & use them by manipulation of the physical forces, but we can also draw energy from outside, or maybe from the realm from which the Consciousness comes, the Source, to empower actions or projects that are less physical or higher vibration.

Can we use such ethereal energy to perform physical events? Maybe, but we'd need to find a way to do so - like performing psi, there seems to be a bit of a learning curve. Currently we can all use Consciousness to perform things in the physical - you pick up a body & start learning to use it effectively. What you're asking is can it be done without the intermediary of a body.

CFTraveler
10th November 2007, 11:55 PM
ps. I edited my post.

Jonathan2525
25th December 2007, 04:27 PM
Why would Consciousness need energy to be added to matter? Maybe to activate or stabilise? Or perhaps energy allows an easier usage within the physical realm?

Just a quick afterthought, energy is matter; at least in the physical plane (E=mc^2). If the astral and higher planes are akin to the physical (as above, so below) then there matter and energy must be the same thing.

Korpo
25th December 2007, 09:08 PM
According to what I read in what is channelled or returned by hypnotised subjects our world is just a very dense one - in a sense matter is just "frozen" energy. All energy and all matter are said to be an aspect of consciousness manifested, nothing is not consciousness... Make what you want of that. *shrugs*

In Einsteinian physics you can convert matter and energy, too. This happens as part of nuclear fission or fusion, actually.

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
26th December 2007, 01:47 PM
our world is just a very dense one - in a sense matter is just "frozen" energy. All energy and all matter are said to be an aspect of consciousness manifested

Hmmm. For some reason, I'm thinking of non-Newtonian fluid. It may appear to be solid, but it's actually always moving and changing. And if you push it too hard or too fast, it stiffens up even more (resistance). I'm not sure if that has any meaning to anyone but me, but it seems useful for thinking about manifestation.

Jonathan2525
29th December 2007, 09:19 PM
Check this out at YouTube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ

This might be what you're looking for planet.

SilverWarrior
31st December 2007, 09:16 PM
Im totally new to reading about energy work ppl,and im excited to read indepth about it :-) as i read your question,a childhood memory came to mind,i hope it gives you something. From just the small amount iv read in this post,it appears iv been doing energy work naturally my whole life,without even realising. ( Thats true for most of my gifts,clairsentience,empathy,healing etc. I didnt know what i was doing til i read about it lol.) Anyway back to your question. Yes it is possible to affect your enviroment,iv done it instinctivley,though i dont know how,i just did it. I was maybe 12yr,and for some reason i got it into my head to make a plant bloom,one day,out of boredom i guess lol. It was a potted hyacinth on my parents window sill,in our house. It had two seperate stems,with buds on.I concentrated on the stem facing me,and its flower buds and willed it to grow and bloom,while purposely visualising in my mind,the buds opening and the stem growing. The stem of the plant facing me flowered quicker,with more and bigger flowers,and taller,then the stem facing the window. Obviously this doesnt make sense to my parents hehe,( i wasnt going to tell them what i was doing,they wouldv been cross,they didnt like my open mind,and they were strict christians.) One of my parents decided to turn the plant,so that the stem id been working on now faced the window. So i decided to do the same with this smaller stem now facing me,it soon caught up with the taller stem of the plant id origonally worked on and then became taller then that hehe. My parents must have been spooked at this point,they just kept turning the plant ;-)
Why dont you give that a try? Just be nice and relaxed,dont be tense,or put yourself under pressure. And put your energy into whatever you want to change,while visualising what you want to happen in your mind. Stuff like this often takes time,patience and practice,so dont give up :-)
Any one that can give me good pointers and where to go to read,to get me started on reading energy work,id be grateful ;-)
SilverWarrior

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 09:23 PM
Yes... :D
When I was child, I had very strange mind. Basically, I was different and I am happy, that I had this kind of thinking. :D

SilverWarrior
31st December 2007, 09:49 PM
:-D There isnt anything wrong with ppl like us. We are born remembering,what some ppl dont remember,thats all. I like to say that normal is boring anyway hehehe ;-)
SilverWarrior

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 10:24 PM
Now I think, it is impossible to live without spiritual viewpoint and activities.
Other people think, that it is impossible to travel to other worlds etc.
It is incredible different. They think, that they are only some matter, some boring matter. :D

SilverWarrior
31st December 2007, 10:35 PM
:-D Some people should try it for themselves and explore,rather then judging people like us ;-)
SilverWarrior.

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 10:44 PM
Do you know, who is judging us? People, who are at first judging themselves. :D
Opinion, that I can´t out of body etc... It is terrible self-judging.
So, it is OK, if everybody is judging that, what and whom he wants to. :wink:

SilverWarrior
1st January 2008, 12:14 AM
:-D That should be the quote on the end of your posts mate ;-)
SilverWarrior.