PDA

View Full Version : Awake+Aware 24/7?

dkane
11th November 2007, 12:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would maybe get some insights from others on a couple things that have caught my attention over the past few months during my AP and dream state adventures.

During an Astral Lesson I had a while back, I was in a class ( a running class-as some of you may have experienced) when one of my guides/friend from over there revealed himself as an angel. Now this didnt not phase me (though the sight of hanging out with what looked like Cupid at the time did make me smile when i woke).

What interested me was this:

Finding now that most nights I am becoming aware of being on the Astral, it seems that I would sometimes only be in a dreamlike state for a few hours per night- while the rest is spent in projection.
I stated to my Cupid friend/teacher/guide-

"You know soon Im not even going to sleep at all! Im going to be conscious 24hrs per day!"

In which he replied; " well there is another step after that- which is becoming aware of everything".

Now as my AP teachers/guides would probably expect I have been contemplating this for sometime as to what he meant- and how everything I have experienced fits together.
Now I first thought that he may be talking about raising kundalini or so sort of aware of the entire universe thing. But, over time, Ive come to the hypothesis, that what he was talking about was..

"becoming aware of all of the knowledge that my astral double/s has-both in where they are and experiencing at any one time AND total recall of its/my experiences over there".

In my experiences I have found I have meet ALOT of peoples astral doubles, including Aunt Clair, Robert Monroe, and close friends both alive and passed over. In my experience with talking with the people that are not passed over, most of them have No Recall of the experience and only unique occasions has anyone remembered parts of the experience.

I feel here that 1) our astral double is traveling all the time like a second life-very aware of both our passed over friends and our soul group connections- and depending on the person helping "behind the scenes"
2)We can reconnect or recall some of the information the astral double has experienced in dream state or AP (maybe due to merging with the double?)

Alot of the time in AP I will find that the people I am dealing with over there dont realize I am fully conscious or think I am my astral double with all the memories of the astral double. For instance;

When i call to meet passed over friends in the Astral, sometimes I will say" Man Im glad to see you, Ive missed you" in reply I will get " I dont know why, we see each other every day!" or " Wow you have been hanging around here alot-you've been here nearly every day!"

I have no recollection of visiting my passed over friends places once a fortnight night let alone once per day! And I can usually recall hours of my dreams/AP each morning- so I would have remembered. So my thoughts are that my astral double is out and about, visiting etc.

Ive also found when in AP I will "know" things I dont consciously have a clue about- for instance I was out playing with some friends over there and for some reason found myself going to a bar- in which I told my friends- " I come here all the time- its great!" and the bar man "gave me my regular drink". I can only think that my AP double hangs out at the bar all the time, and our memories are partly merged at that point.

So my thoughts are in this case that what my Cupid friend was talking about was- after week become conscious 24hrs per day (or close too) via projection- we then can merge our astral double/s together with the consciousness we use for everyday life-

We are then "aware of everything" (that ourselves as an individual) has experienced- in both access to the knowledge of our Astral doubles adventures-past lives each on top of our everyday consciousness. Meaning we are aware of full astral knowledge even during waking moments.

With no break in consciousness- we are fully aware of both waking consciousness and astral consciousness- bringing everything we learn with our astral double into our waking conciseness.

I feel that this is what Mr Cupid was taking about-

Anyone has any experience, or simply thoughts on this?

Thanks,

dk

Mishell
11th November 2007, 03:38 PM
I feel here that 1) our astral double is traveling all the time like a second life-very aware of both our passed over friends and our soul group connections- and depending on the person helping "behind the scenes"
2)We can reconnect or recall some of the information the astral double has experienced in dream state or AP (maybe due to merging with the double?)
In my experience, you are absolutely right. Even thought I use the term "astral double" so that people will know what I'm refering to, I think it is a bit misleading because it implies that there are 2; me and it. From what I've seen, there are multiple mes in the astral.

With no break in consciousness- we are fully aware of both waking consciousness and astral consciousness- bringing everything we learn with our astral double into our waking conciseness.

For me, learning to project consciously opened the door to seeing and remembering the travels of my "astral double(s)". It also helped me to be able to tell the difference between what I had at one time thought were daydreams or flights of imagination and actual projections. I "see" my projections in a very specific way, so it is very easy for me to tell them apart from dreams, etc.

For a very long time, I was projecting while I was asleep to aid people and animals in healing. When I started to become aware of the healing, I thought they were dreams. When I figred out the difference in how dreams and projections look, I realized that those healing dreams were not dreams at all. Since I started to consciously project, I have also become aware of myself (my double) doing healing work while I am fully conscious, busy doing something else.

Of course, it's not all about healing. There were times when my husband and I were on the phone when I could see our astral doubles taking a walk in the country.

CFTraveler
11th November 2007, 07:42 PM
I agree with most of what was in your post- I've said some similar things to people in some posts when I'm trying to explain my understanding of the projection experience. In my point of view, we exist in all facets of existence at the same time, and only recall what we need to know at the time for whatever reason. Another thing that's been taking form in my head is that when we're projected or dreaming we store these memories in a completely different way, possibly as some sort of modulated signal in our storage centers (wherever those may be, that's a whole 'nother thread) so to retrieve them we have to be 'tuned to them', which is why we only recall them when we're projected or dreaming. Just some thoughts about that, not quite 'soup' yet.
I do think that when your angel told you about complete awareness, he might have been talking about the ability to 'tune in' from any baseline to whatever's needed, but also the ability to handle the experience, which may involve a kundalini tuneup or some sort of 'ascension' process, if it's collective. Who knows? Maybe you will, soon.

Cal
11th November 2007, 08:05 PM
Yes, it is very possible to become permanently conscious, even during "sleep".

http://www.shardsofconsciousness.com/2007/04/learn-to-sleep-consciously/

Tom
11th November 2007, 09:29 PM
It is called Yoga Nidra.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0972471901/ref=ase_yogameditatio-20/102-9602437-0912130?s=books&v=glance&n=283155&tagActionCode=yogameditatio-20

Caelrie
12th November 2007, 11:12 PM
It is called Yoga Nidra.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0972471901/ref=ase_yogameditatio-20/102-9602437-0912130?s=books&v=glance&n=283155&tagActionCode=yogameditatio-20
That sounds fascinating. Have you tried it?

Tom
13th November 2007, 02:23 AM
It is called Yoga Nidra.

That sounds fascinating. Have you tried it?

Actually, there was one I liked better but I couldn't look up the details having forgotten them, but this one really is very good. I have both CDs with both styles on my box.net account.

Beekeeper
13th November 2007, 10:29 AM
Dkane, your observations resonate with me. I feel that even if we don't recall the astral experiences, we still enact things we have agreed upon "there". Every so often I get "dream" snippets where I'm just sitting and chatting with someone in an astral environment and I feel these are superconscious memories of astral meetings. I also wonder if clairvoyants and mediums are in that state of continual awareness where their other body counterparts are downloading information into their conscious awareness.