PDA

View Full Version : Phasing to 27 bypasses negs?

dkane
11th November 2007, 12:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts on something.

I have only found that if I exit traditionally- do I find myself with any neg issues? ie because we are in the lower levels close to the RTZ.

But- If I phase (or waking out of dream) I will find myself in focus 27 and there where there doesnt seem to be any probs with negs. (unless negs all hang out together having fun in summerland just to confuse me)

My thoughts are this; If the only time I experience negs or have problems with them are in the lower levels- why do i want to go through that when I can just jump over all nastys straight to F27? (unless you want to go there for a specific reason)

dk

Mishell
11th November 2007, 03:49 PM
What is focus 27? Sorry, tried to read Monroe, but didn't finish.

Obviously, I don't know about the different "levels", but I have projected a lot and have only seen something "neggy" one time. Even then, I was left with the impression that it was some outward expression of something inside of myself, not something seperate trying to attack me.

Maybe if I knew what the different focus levels were, I could say something helpfull to those who have had bad experiences while projecting.

Aunt Clair
16th November 2007, 03:27 AM
Negs cannot attain the higher planes which begin somewhere between focus 12 and 15 according to Robert Monroe
see
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=10282
and here is my own
Focus 27: Afterlife free will resembling earth
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 326.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,326.0.html)
Many metaphysical authors have suggested scales or hierarchies ennumerating these as planes , dimensions or focus levels etc.
Notably Robert Bruce ,Robert Monroe , Alice Bailey , Franz Bardon, Dr. Joshua Stone , James Hurtak and Jim & Jackie Lindsay

The names or numbers of the realms are not always agreed upon though .I have attempted to merge the labels myself ;

~Ain Soph Aur
~The Hands above the Crown
~Kether~The Crown
~secret "invisible" and "hidden" realms
~Daath ~The hidden sepiroth
~Top of the Wheel of the pyramids
~Across the abyss to the next wheel of life
~Om Shallah the realm of Living Sound and the Crown of Shallah
~The Other side of the Cone of Consciousness
~Operation of Ley Lines of Infinity
~Manifestation Grids
~Tunnels of Eternity
~Universal Mind Focus 34-35 is the locale having group consciousness
~Devic Chambers
~Human made spirit homes
~Focus 27: Afterlife free will resembling earth
~Ashrams of other worlds ie Reptilians beyond the trajectory of Ursa Major
~Window on Edge of Universe
~Entrance to Hells for Students of the Occult
~Plane of Heavens Focus 24,25,26: Belief Territories of Afterlifers
~Human and Spirit cooperative
~Manifestations of Metaphysical Colleges
~Temples of Wisdom
~Gates of Death
---Pillar of Light of God and Goddess consciousness
~ Focus 23: "stuck" confused unaware ghosts
~Plane of Elementals , Devas ,Thrones , the Vortex , Elohim Council
~Human Manifestations ie ashrams of live humans
~Called the Pleaides lies on a trajectory off that star group in Taurus
~Called Sirius lies on a trajectory off this star
~Focus 21: The edge of time/space - contact other energy systems.
~ Blue Lodge of what is called the Arcturians of Sirius
~Floating Island Temples
~ Group Monadic Soul - Meeting Higher Self
~Temple of Zodiac and Great Clock
~Focus Level 15: State of no time
~ Dragon Temples&PhotoID=295

~ Logoic -Shamballah --Temples of Light
~Ashrams of Chohans Great Pyramid
~Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek
~Underground Temples
~Atmic Plames
~Monadic- work with guides , mahatma , chohans and archangels
~ Astral Hall of Learning – Spiritual King’s Chamber over Luxor
~Focus Level 12: A state of expanded awareness
~ Astral Lower
~Focus Level 10: Mind Awake/Body Asleep
~Ethereal
~RTZ
~ Physical
~Focus Level 3: increased mental coherency and balance
~Sub Ethereal
~Totemic Earth Wisdom
~ Lower Plane of Chaos and “Hell on Earth ”
~Magick Elemental Realm
Abyss

CEP2plet
17th November 2007, 02:07 AM
~ Lower Plane of Chaos and “Hell on Earth ”

Hey, how many people have "chaotic" OBEs? How many people have OBEs where they're in some horrible situation or in some horrible environment? I have them all the time, practically. Just recently, it's gotten really chaotic, almost too chaotic for me, even. But if you guys have "chaotic" OBEs, then, according to this "plane structure", you would be in the "lower planes"? Don't all OBEs have "chaos" in them? Isn't the very act of OBE the result of some kind of chaos?

Mishell
17th November 2007, 02:10 AM
Don't all OBEs have "chaos" in them? Isn't the very act of OBE the result of some kind of chaos?

I don't know what you mean by "chaos". I've never had an OBE that I would describe that way.

Aunt Clair
31st December 2007, 01:11 AM
I merged the cosmologies of others and added my own experiences between them . The term Plane of Chaos is not my own but I feel it suits the energy there . This term is used in video games today but I do not know its origin .

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd ...There our 3 lower plane box sets in Plane Scape. This one the Planes of Chaos is by far the worse of the 3 they do get better. It suffers form a poor format ...
http://www.amazon.com/Planes-Chaos-Adva ... 1560768746 (http://www.amazon.com/Planes-Chaos-Advanced-Dungeons-Dragons/dp/1560768746)

Destroy All Monsters - Monte Cook on Planescape~For example, there would just be an "Upper Plane," a "Lower Plane," a "Chaos Plane" and a "Law Plane." The Blood War wouldn't have started yet. ...

SilverWarrior
31st December 2007, 10:12 PM
Im a total newbie,and i havent read anything on this subject yet,but i do have neg experience,and i know diff levels of viberation exisit,through experience. All negativity is man made and viberates slowly. Divine love light beings viberate fast. In our true forms we are beings of the divine love light,and can reach this viberation again with will and soul evolution. Negs are destroyed by the fast viberating light. They are also unable to viberate fast enough to reach these higher levels,its impossible. If you have found a more simple way that allows you to skip the neg level,go with that. Life doesnt have to be complicated. Simple ways are just as valid as the more complicated ways ;-)
That comment about negs getting together and partying made me giggle :-D
SilverWarrior.