PDA

View Full Version : I just spun the PSI Wheel

Eternal
12th November 2007, 11:16 AM
Wow, I just spun the psi wheel for the first time, clockwise, 360 degrees and told it exactly when to stop and it did.

I've been practicing since yesterday - spent about 2 hours on it yesterday and about 45 minutes today before it started spinning. I was sooo amazed it started turning and there's absolutely no way any wind got to it.

I just need to practice a bit more now because I've only done it once and when I tried again I couldn't do it. practice, practice, practice ;)

Just thought I'd share with you all.

Eternal

CFTraveler
12th November 2007, 01:55 PM
Well done.

journyman161
12th November 2007, 07:23 PM
Hey, congratulations.

The first time I played golf, the guy teaching me was amazed. Hole 1, par4, I did in 5 shots. Hole 2, par 3, I did in 4 shots. He asked if I was sure I'd never played golf. Hole 3, par 3, I did in 22 shots. :lol:

Took me another 13 holes to work out I'd suddenly figured I knew how to do this stuff & I started trying! For the last 2 holes I relaxed again and got 2 or 3 shots over par for each.

Moral is, relax. I think after 45 minutes you dropped the straining 7 just 'clicked' on it. Then you got all excited & went back to 'trying' instead of just relaxing & 'doing' it.

Thoughtbreach
13th November 2007, 11:29 AM
Well done eternal mayte, hole in 1 :shock:

You'll notice the only reason why is difficult is for some reason the switch in the brain goes off whenever it starts spinning nicely, and stops it, but with control you tell it to bugger off.

Psychonaut1984
10th October 2008, 04:29 AM
Well done eternal mayte, hole in 1 :shock:

You'll notice the only reason why is difficult is for some reason the switch in the brain goes off whenever it starts spinning nicely, and stops it, but with control you tell it to bugger off.

I totally know what you mean...
When that happens sometimes I try to do reverse psychology and focus on it not moving to keep it moving. I don't know if that really makes sense or is a good strategy, but I sometimes resort to that when I don't know what else to do.

Kalinda
3rd March 2009, 08:17 PM
I just made my first one. It started spinning as soon as I made it, then it would stop when I told it and turn backwards....and turn backwards. It's tough to control though. But it's weird, I can't tell for sure it's me. I have been able to point at things dangling and they will move often.

Serpentarius
19th January 2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I made one yesterday. It's quite fun. My hands have to be no more than 0.5 meters from the wheel to move it and have control. I was trying to move it from a larger distance, but no luck.

Alaskans
6th February 2010, 08:24 AM
Nice job! :D Never intentionally moved anything myself, its quite an accomplishment.

Do you do anything with your energy or just spin it?
Last month I was having a bunch of TK going on right in front of my family members. I think it was because the month before a being called Mathew transformed my energy for a week (come back!). Mom got really freaked. Luckily the power of de-nial.. But the people at church thought I was buds with the devil or something. It's wierd it all happened when I was feeling most normal. I might have thought about turning up the volume on the sterio but I wasnt thinking anything the other times. I couldnt tell if it was me, either, untill church. I dont want to freak people out. Would be nice to know how it works so I dont.. and so I can let in the cat when shes scratching at my door at 3am :D .
I wonder if the spontaneous stuff is from energy channels traveling outside our body? I think so because the first experience with it was when I was spinning a big heaven to earth energy wheel around me in theta.
Strangely the lights flickering on and off only effected the lights above my head, and all of the ones in my view 10-15 feet ahead of me, but none behind. Each turned on and off individually for about 15 sec. I was suprised our energy feild reached out so far, if that was an energy circuit traveling outside it seems really far out.