PDA

View Full Version : Phazing... problems getting to distant places...

Jake
12th November 2007, 06:33 PM
Hello all... In my many experiments, i often come accross problems... I wonder if anyone can help... I have mixed results with Phazing... sometimes i find it impossible, other times quite easy... sometimes things are going along fine, then phaze to who knows where, spontaneously... when i pick a destination, I can usually phaze there after multiple tries... (might take several OBE's) but i can usually get there... with one exception... The Moon... Is there something i don't know about the moon, and astral travel... cuz i can't get there... no matter how often i try... just seem to 'black out' and wake up later in bed... have tried many times, and will continue trying, as i am an explerer... does anyone know why I cant AP to the moon????????

CFTraveler
12th November 2007, 08:18 PM
That's a really good question and I really have no answers. For some reason, the last time I tried to go to the moon I found a barrier for the first time in my life.
In the past I used to fly through layers or strata and end up in space, and then go somewhere from there (usually a star which ended up being a 'region' or plane, but the first time I decided to go to the moon specifically, (and then mars) I found myself being bounced back down and couldn't get into the 'outer space' regions. This has passed, but, (if you can believe this) I totally forgot about wanting to go there until I read your post.
ps. I don't phase easily- I find it easier to separate, fly 'up', go through layers, and then decide where to go. Ocassionally I'll phase, but don't find it so easy.

Jake
12th November 2007, 10:20 PM
I have memory problems whenever i go too far, or phaze to different 'locale' ... I am thinking that I either choose to not remember, or perhaps it is an energy raising problem... or, i just can't conceptially understand once trying to 'recall' with all of my human mind filters in place... I try not to phaze because if i don't hit my target, then the experience usually ends there... (at least the memory does) but even still, if i try to 'stretch' out or fast/fly, i can't seem to get to the moon... :x

Aunt Clair
14th November 2007, 11:16 PM
Or would you like to swing on a star
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
And be better off than you are

The energy of the moon is like a tide we swim against . To swing on the moon ,try again on a crescent moon and aim for the dark side behind the light .

Open in protection , draw up energy .
If you are too heavy purge water and earth energies from the body .
To phase to a target , I suggest to enter trance , use will , visualisation and intention . If you find it hard to attain the realm or enter it and find self falling back down take in more energy in projection .To take in energy during projection drink prana , make a gown of light over self , draw a ball of light into your body through hands ,etc.

planet
15th November 2007, 05:46 PM
does anyone know why I cant AP to the moon????????

probably you´ll have to build up an astral link to the moon before trying to obe. I mean you should research about what symbolic meanings the moon has over your own way to look at reality. What the moon means to diferent cultures and what the moon brings ...(lovercraft :P ), ..then you will probably get there next time.

The energy of the moon is like a tide we swim against .

:roll: what you mean by that???