PDA

View Full Version : To see only energy??

daruku
12th November 2007, 11:33 PM
Hello Robert, I appreciate your work and find it awesome. I have had a doubt since years and maybe you can understand it better. 4 Years ago I was in my home and tried to see auras, it was only self training, nothing like yours, but it worked a bit. then in the mornig of the other day i entered my room and saw my brother and suddenly the only thing i coul see was violet energy, I saw my brother but it was all violet and irradiating energy around, but the things also had energy, not so much, but all violet. It may sound crazy, but so was it. It has never happened again and i still ask me what was that.
Thank you

Robert Bruce
14th September 2008, 10:41 PM
G'day,

What you saw, I suspect, is a chakra flaring phenomena...which involves a chakra strobing. Here, I expect your own brow or crown centers strobed and flared with energy, filling your minds eye with violent.

for an example of this, see my book, Energy Work 'Brow Center Strobe' where this happened to my son.

This is a good sign and indicates the activation of the brow and or crown centers, which indicated creativity, artistic, and psychic and clairvoyant abilities.

Robert