PDA

View Full Version : First time I met a being in the physical

Donald McGlinn
9th June 2005, 05:55 PM
This has to be one of the most impressive memories that I have of all the experiences I have had so far. It happened in December 1997 in Sydney. I was staying for a short time with a lady who was kind enough to offer me a roof over my head during my travels around Australia.

She didn’t have a spare bed, so I was sleeping on her couch in the lounge room. I have to say, it was 5 star luxury compared to some of the places I had camped at in various spots of the remote regions of Australia.

It was after midnight, but not a significant time past. Everyone in the house was asleep, including me.

I was woken up from my sleep by something touching my face. I didn’t wake up groggy, I was totally alert and aware. I was very conscious of my internal processes. What I saw was a finger withdrawing from my face. I was looking into the eyes of a being that was roughly at eye level to me. Remember I was lying on a couch so the being couldn’t have been any more than about 3 feet tall (an approximation). It was at this point that I realized I had absolutely no fear inside me at what was happening, which is quite a contrast from my previous encounter roughly ten years earlier.

The being (I don’t know how else to describe it) was a kind of grey colour with proportionate human appearance for it’s size. There didn’t appear to be any clothing of any description on it, and no distinguishing gender genitalia. The face of the being was expressionless. It didn’t speak and I felt no other form of communication (e.g. like telepathy).

I felt no need within myself to make any sort of contact or to communicate in any way with the being. It stood there for a short time, perhaps a minute or so, then as I watched, it simply started to fade away like someone had turned down the dimmer switch. It became slowly transparent and kept fading until it was no longer there.

I stayed awake for a considerable time to reflect on what had just taken place. I was in a fully enclosed room with all exiting doors and windows shut. I was very mindful to check and make sure the doors and windows in the room I was in were all secure and shut. I did this not from fear, but to try to determine if it had left the house by a logical route. Nothing in the house had been disturbed including the doors and windows. When I spoke to the other two occupants of the house the next day, neither of them had experienced anything.

I have a few theories about what happened, but I have no facts on what took place other than the events I have described in here.

I have not been visited by this being since (I have had other visitation experiences), but I have a strong feeling I will see it again. I also have a strong sense that I will learn of it’s origins.

shedt
9th June 2005, 07:22 PM
Very interesting experience, thank you for sharing it.

Do you think its shape/form was derived from your mind, that the being took shape from you? Or do you think that it was its natural form ?

Donald McGlinn
9th June 2005, 08:01 PM
My sense says it was it's true form.

The most amazing part about it was the way it faded from a completely solid being to nothing.

It was similar to another experience I had a few years later.

Donald :)

shedt
9th June 2005, 08:46 PM
yes i liked how you say it was like a dimmer switch :)

Do you think it was from earth?

Solon
10th June 2005, 01:26 AM
From your description of the being, it sounds a lot like what most people would describe an "alien" or "extraterrestrial" being as. Three feet tall, grey, et cetera.

Perhaps the beings that most people are describing as aliens are in fact merely "aliens" to this vibrational plane or dimension.

Or...they are aliens and that one got beamed back to its ship.

I'm assuming you've settled on the former?

Very cool experience, though, Donald.

Dsmoke
10th June 2005, 03:00 AM
I've heard people make references to "astral aliens." The idea is that some aliens aren't actually physical creatures in our dimension, but instead they're beings on the astral plane and that's why people report seeing them as they're waking up - presumably they're seeing with astral sight.

I have no idea if that's even remotely true. Your story just reminded me of it when you said the creature faded.

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 04:44 AM
I agree that it is a typical alien description, however, I have formed no opinion yet as to it's origins simply because I don't have enough facts. I have had many theories and have done much speculation over the years with different people but it is just that.

I know that one day I will get further facts that will show me the origins of this being.

If I had to lean towards any direction, I would be inclined to say not alien as in the classical ufo kind, but certainly alien in it's dictionary meaning ;

"A person from another and very different family, people, or place."

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

and further to it being alien based on the above description, my sense says that it is a dimensional alien. However, it is only theoretical at this point as I have no evidence supporting that idea other than my sense and a similar experience I had a few years later which also had a dimensional sense to it.

I hope that answered your quesiton.

Kelly
10th June 2005, 06:29 AM
Hi Donald,

What an interesting experience. I realise you may not have the answer but want to ask anyway, do you feel that this being was residing in that house, or was somehow attracted to your energy?

Kelly

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 06:44 AM
My sense tells me that it came specifically for me. I base that on experiences I had leading up to that experience and since that time.

However, I have no factual evidence other than a string of events and a sense which I trust.

I could argue that because the other two occupants reported no experience it was just there for me. But there are holes in that too.

At this time I lean towards it was there for me but I am very open to other possibilities. I know the answer is coming.

Donald.

Gypsy
10th June 2005, 07:41 AM
I find it kind of funny that this being was touching your face while you were sleeping. It's not exactly an accepted thing by us humans to be woken up in the middle of dreams to face touchings, not that i would expect it to understand human expectations. and then the fact that he just left after he made you aware of him, like he didn't even quite know what he was trying to accomplish by touching this other animals face like a petting zoo. i could be way out of line thinking like that though.

so does anyone know any good information about 3 foot tall grey people? i suppose they also have their good, their bad, their mass manipulated and controlled by their own traditions unless they've evolved past that. which they probably have considering the fading out ability. but i was under the impression people like this guy were workers for a higher entity. i wonder if this one had a task to do?

so what was the similar experience you had years later? did you see the same guy?

Robert

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 07:51 AM
There was very definitely something significant about the way it touched my face. I have a few theories.

I will post the experience I referred to as a separate topic in this forum.

Donald

mick
10th June 2005, 11:49 AM
but instead they're beings on the astral plane and that's why people report seeing them as they're waking up - presumably they're seeing with astral sight.

I have no idea if that's even remotely true. Your story just reminded me of it when you said the creature faded.
Yes, when I experience this I tend to the idea that they are fading due to astral sight fading as part of waking up. On occasions I have held the image, one occasion was where a spider like critter was twitching its legs very fast and I watched for quite a long period of time. I moved to get a better view and in doing so took my eyes off it and lost it :(

With the grey type characters they often exhibit an inquisitive nature and will poke about but have also seen them as a caricature type form where looking about them reveals almost a mask like structure with another form behind. I think sometimes that some astral critters create a form that matches the current cultural forms that have become accepted due to media activities and so on.

Solon
10th June 2005, 12:24 PM
I think sometimes that some astral critters create a form that matches the current cultural forms that have become accepted due to media activities and so on.

That's a very interesting theory, Mick. Also, I had completely forgotten about my own experience with "astral wildlife."

I awoke one morning just before my alarm clock was set to go off (as I normally do) and promptly decided to turn it off so that it wouldn't. Upon reaching for the alarm clock, I recoiled and clearly remember thinking, "What is that?" There was a small, mouse-like creature standing upright (on two legs) seeming to be rubbing its paws together. I, too, stared at it for a few seconds and then it began fading away.

So, assuming this was astral sight at work not only in Mick and I's cases, but also in Donald's, perhaps the grey being didn't actually leave when it phased out, you just stopped seeing it.

I'm sure this is a possibility that you've considered, Donald, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 07:15 PM
They are all theories that have been discussed at length in the past.

I am very open to all of them. Certainly astral sight makes a great deal of sense.

All I know for certain at this time is there is more that I don't know than what I do know, but that makes the discoveries ahead exciting.

10th June 2005, 08:00 PM
in another thread I talked about my version of the "Etheric" plane. The etheric plane is close to the physical and overlaying it. My theory is that it passed through or was a part of this plane. This is only speculation however as I have not seen the being proper, although my experiences with "grays" are of a negative nature. I do feel however that this is not the type of gray I have encountered.

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 08:07 PM
I can definitely say it wasn't negative.

It was very positive. :)

Thankfully :)

mick
10th June 2005, 11:38 PM
So, assuming this was astral sight at work not only in Mick and I's cases, but also in Donald's, perhaps the grey being didn't actually leave when it phased out, you just stopped seeing it.

Yes, agree with that option. Have had cause to follow up following loss of the wake up version of astral sight and have tracked an entity for a while. Sometimes have also had someone else corroborate a presence so reasonably convinced of this one :)

tyciol
11th June 2005, 04:08 AM
Maybe it was a baby grey and it didn't know how to hide or something... *shrug*

Yeah, I think a negative would do something other than touch your face... a good baby grey ;)

Gemma
19th June 2005, 06:43 AM
This reminds me of a being that I saw within a dream. It appeared towards the end of the dream. When I saw it, I floated on my back and started spinning. It had some metal (looked like metal anyway) instruments in its hands and was coming towards me with the intention of using them on me. The appearance of this being sounds similar to the being you saw. The only difference was that its head was rather large, and it had big black eyes. Its face was smooth, expressionless, rather like it was wearing a mask. Was the being you saw like that?

Donald McGlinn
19th June 2005, 09:12 AM
Hi Gemma :)

No, I didn't see the classic alien being that had almond shaped black eyes and a disproportionately large head for it's body.

However, having said that, there were definitely similarities.

Perhaps what you experienced wasn't a dream?

Donald

Argeroth
19th June 2005, 10:18 AM
I heard that the Greys are remotely controlled cybernetic beings Operated by our oppressive secret world government...

Donald McGlinn
19th June 2005, 10:57 AM
I have to admit, that is the first time I have heard that theory.

Donald

Gemma
19th June 2005, 11:08 PM
Hi Gemma :)

No, I didn't see the classic alien being that had almond shaped black eyes and a disproportionately large head for it's body.

However, having said that, there were definitely similarities.

Perhaps what you experienced wasn't a dream?

Donald

Hmmm. Well isn't there suposed to be three different races of Greys? Maybe they don't all look the same? Maybe they look similar but with differences, much like our races (for example chinese people look different from hispanics, yet they look similar too if you get my drift).

I had a feeling that my dream wasn't necessarily just a dream. But I can't really tell if it was a dream or not, apart from the fact that it was so real towards the end when the alien/being appeared. In other words, was it a spontaneous/unconscious OBE or a lucid dream entered into from a regular dream? I guess I'll never know.

Back to your being, have you spoken to Tayesin about it? He might have a good idea of what the being was.

Donald McGlinn
20th June 2005, 07:25 AM
Hmmm. Well isn't there suposed to be three different races of Greys? Maybe they don't all look the same? Maybe they look similar but with differences, much like our races (for example chinese people look different from hispanics, yet they look similar too if you get my drift).

I had a feeling that my dream wasn't necessarily just a dream. But I can't really tell if it was a dream or not, apart from the fact that it was so real towards the end when the alien/being appeared. In other words, was it a spontaneous/unconscious OBE or a lucid dream entered into from a regular dream? I guess I'll never know.

Back to your being, have you spoken to Tayesin about it? He might have a good idea of what the being was.

Hi Gemma,

To be honest, I know very little about the aliens apart from what I learnt in a lecture given by Stanton Freidman. I wasn't aware of three different races of greys.

I haven't spoken to Tayesin about it. There was something about the experience that didn't leave me with a curiostiy. It just was. :)

Donald

dayze
24th August 2010, 05:02 PM
YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU FELT AND SAW HIS FINGER TOUCHING YOU IN A DRAWING OUT WAY.

DID YOU SEE HIM DRAWING ENERGY OUT OF YOU? OR FEEL IT BEING DRAWN OUT?

There has been several professors NOW studying for over 25years in universities in the U.S. and Europe SOMETHING OF THAT SORT.

IT is called an ENERGY PARASITE OR ENERGY VAMPIRE OR PSYCHIC VAMPIRE. They exist in this universe and on this planet as well as in other areas of the universe as well as parallel universes. THEY CAN...CROSS OVER FROM DIFFERENT PARALLEL UNIVERSES, AND RUN BODIES HERE FROM THERE. MANY PEOPLE CAN SEE THEM
HOVERING OVER PEOPLE, OR INSIDE OF HUMAN BODIES AS THEIR EYES BLINK DOUBLY, ONCE UP AND DOWN, AND THEN SIDEWAYS WITH A CLICKING SOUND.
SEE THE WEB WHERE THEY ARE PHOTOGRAPHED IN LIVE TV.

You meet them every day. !0 % of the world population are GENETIC ENERGY PARASITES.
The rest that are energy parasites or vampires are CREATED by trauma, betrayal of trust and love,or horrible experiences where they can no longer think they can create their own energy in their bodies so they must parasite off of other's energy.

GENETIC ENERGY PARASITES CAN PICK UP YOUR THOUGHTS AS WELL AS CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS TO GET YOU TO ATTACK OTHERS SO THEY CAN FEED
FROM YOUR ENERGIES BEING PUT OFF.
THEY ALSO CAN READ YOUR AURA COLORS TO KNOW WHEN TO ATTACK. IF YOU SEE THEIRS THEY HAVE A REDISH COLOR IN THEM ESPECIALLY JUST BEFORE THEY
ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK AND FEED.

There are so MANY TYPES of energy parasites. Within these huge number of types of Energy Vampires or Energy Parasites as well as Psychic Vampires
there are Very ethical ones and very Unethical ones.
Ethical ones go to crowds and draw their energy from a very large crowd and get the up tone high energy, so as not to drain others.
Unethical ones drain one on one and deplete their life force down to a point where they cannot function well in life or in a constant state of mental confusion,
memory loss, making mistakes, not being able to carry through with cycles of action, constant illness and
eventual early death.

More deadly powerful ones create bad energies in large groups around them and drain whole groups or countries, such as Hitler, and
those people around him that created him, pushing him and motivating him to destroy and kill.

LOOK FOR THE BOOKS, ENERGY VAMPIRES, AND PSYCHIC VAMPIRES. THESE GIVE ONLY A FEW TYPES BUT WILL GET YOU STARTED. THERE ARE A WHOLE SLEW
OF THESE TYPES THAT ARE NOT EVEN LISTED OR TOUCHED ON IN THESE BOOKS, AND WILL HAVE TO BE FURTHER RESEARCHED AND LOGGED.

Everything you see around you has an energy frequency, such as light has a light wave or energy wave, sounds have sound or energy waves, so does your desk molecules,
your glass, etc.

Thoughts also are energy waves, particles that can effect things around you in a positive or negative way physically. Recall the book THE SECRET and the book THE INFINANT POWER OF YOUR EMOTIONS, and the book LAW OF ATTRACTION where your thoughts start to create things in the universe and pull them to you. Good or bad thoughts are created and pulled TO YOU.

If you think happy thoughts your cells put off an energy wave with a high frequency like a violin, fine (TIGHT AND CLOSE TOGETHER) and high (TALL)
YOU HAVE SEEN THE FRONTS OF STEREOS WHERE YOU SEE THE FREQUENCY OF THE SOUNDS JUMPING UP AND DOWN.
If you think ANGER, PAIN, GRIEF, FEAR, and LOW-GRADE UNLOVING SEX your cells put off an OPEN LOW AND SLOW frequency.
FINE AND HIGH is like a violin and LOW AND SLOW AND OPEN is like a base guitar or drum sound.

Now that you understand energy and its patterns.......
If you think happy thoughts the FINE HIGH FREQUENCY then plants and animals thrive really well around them.
If you think unhappy thoughts of FEAR, GRIEF, ANGER, PAIN, AND LOW-GRADE UNLOVING SEX plants and animals sicken around them.
THESE ENERGIES CAN BE READ ON A METER 50 FEET AWAY THROUGH WALLS.

ENERGY VAMPIRES AND PSYCHIC VAMPIRES GET THEIR ENERGY BY TOUCHING YOU OR BY EATING ENERGY PUT OFF BY THE CELLS
THAT RADIATE OUT FROM THE BODY/MIND ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE.

THE GENETIC PARASITE DOES ...NOT...HAVE TO TOUCH YOU TO FEED FROM YOU.
ONCE ATTACHED TO YOU, SUCH AS IN A RELATIONSHIP....CAN FEED FROM 1/2 THE WORLD AWAY...

Gives you another thought of living in apartments or hotels!!!

There are one on one parasites, group parasites who eat off of a family group, or work group, then there are the Large group
parasites that create constant upset in the news, or VIOLENCE AND FEAR in the MOVIES AND ON TV so you put off a fear energy frequency,
SO THEY CAN EAT YOUR ENERGIES, EVEN HOURS OR DAYS AFTER YOU SEE A VIOLENT MOVIE. ESPECIALLY IN YOUR DREAMS AS YOU
TRY TO ASSIMILATE THE VIOLENCE IN YOUR MIND. THE ENERGY PUT OFF EVEN IN DREAMS IS EATEN BY A LARGE GROUP OF
GENETIC VAMPIRES AROUND THE WORLD. EVERY WONDER WHY THERE ARE NOT MANY REALLY GOOD MOVIES ANY MORE????

Political group parasites who eat their subject's energies and constantly create distress and war so they can have the
LOW GRADE SLOW OPEN FREQUENCY, and there are the world parasites such as the world bankers creating unstable
financial actions in different countries to topple governments, and the Trilateral commission
that create food shortages and dole out food to those they want to, and start wars to
keep people unstable killing millions creating fear and anger, so they can control them and their energies so they CAN FEED FROM
THEIR ...LOW-GRADE...LOW...SLOW FREQUENCIES.

What the GENETIC PARASITE needs is an OPEN SLOW FREQUENCY to feed on, in their 2 1/2 week cycle.
They need to eat every 2 1/2 weeks.
If they do not get it they PERISH.
If these feelings are not around them they will create them in others by starting fights, manipulating others to be mad at each other, or be in fear
of some sort.

You see people making you afraid you are going to be fired, or you see people fighting in offices, getting others to fight or not like the
other person so they will fight or not support the rest of the group, or get the rest of the group to not support one to force them out
then start on another one to force them out, on and on, wars and fear, and anger......created by an unknown third party,
actively creating it between them, pretending to not be in the
problem, even leaving the room and feeding from inside of another office 50 feet away.

IN RELIGIONS there is always put ...the fear factor...you follow my words..not my actions....or you will go to some horrible place,
or not get into the good place after you die....see we can get to you even after you die....fear fear fear!!

ANCIENT DOCUMENTS AND CARVINGS IN STONE, THAT HAVE BEEN DUG UP BUT KEPT OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE, BY RELIGIONS AND GOVERNMENTS
AROUND THE WORLD,......SPEAK OF A GROUP OF HIGHLY MENTALLY PSYCHIC PEOPLE THAT CAME TO MINE GOLD.
THEY USED THE HUMANS AS SLAVES SO THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORK.
THE KING HAD TWO HALF SONS FROM TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN, SO TRYING TO APPEASE THEIR FIGHTING, GAVE
ONE SIDE OF THIS PLANET TO ONE AND THE ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER.

ONE WAS MORE BENEVOLENT TO THE POOR MISTREATED HUMANS BUT THE OTHER HAD ....NO FEELINGS...TOWARDS THEM, AND
TRIED TO CREATE AS MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING AS POSSIBLE.
THE ANCIENT DOCUMENTS AND STONE CARVINGS SHOW THAT WHEN
HE TOOK THEIR EMOTIONS, IT MADE HIM YOUNGER AND HE LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS OFF OF THEIR NEGATIVE ENERGIES ESPECIALLY
THE FEAR ENERGY.
HE THEN INTRODUCED RELIGION....TO THE HUMANS...TELLING THEM HE WAS A GOD...SO THEY PRAYED TO HIM....SO HE COULD PICK
UP THEIR MENTAL ENERGIES AS THEY IN FEAR PRAYED TO HIM TO HELP THEM IN WHATEVER WAY,....ESPECIALLY AS THEY DIED.....IT GAVE
THE MOST HIGHEST ENERGIES OFF AS THEY WERE IN FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.....AS THEY PASSED ON.
HE THEN ATE THEIR DEATH FEAR ENERGIES.
THE ANCIENT DOCUMENTS AND STONE CARVINGS SAY THIS 1/2 BROTHER WAS JEHOVAH,AND AS YOU PRAYED TO HIM, HE GAVE YOU A TYPE
OF BUZZ MENTALLY AS A TYPE OF REWARD, SO YOU WOULD KEEP PRAYING TO HIM.
AN ULTIMATE PSYCHIC ENERGY VAMPIRE.

OTHER TYPES OF ENERGY PSYCHIC VAMPIRES
In Marriages or longtime relationships .....that are ALWAYS ONE SIDED...., they create the FEAR of I AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU,
BY CONSTANTLY FINDING FAULT AND ...THAT'S IT BETWEEN US!...OVER SOME
SMALL THING,.. NOT... PAYING BILLS SO YOU ARE IN JEOPARDY OF ....LOOSING EVERYTHING....OR CONSTANTLY LOOKING AT
OTHER PEOPLE OR COMPLEMENTING OTHER PEOPLE TO YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR AND...FEARFUL OF POTENTIAL LOSS.
MANY OF THEM ARE DRAWN TO PEOPLE IN ...PAIN...and feed from your PAIN throughout the years.
SINCE MANY OF THEM ARE LOW IN EMOTIONS THEY DO NOT LOVE DEEPLY, AND THEREFORE USE PEOPLE IN LOW-GRADE UNLOVING SEXUAL
EXPERIENCES, TREATING THEIR MATES INDIFFERENTLY AND USING SEX AS A ...REWARD AND PUNISHMENT...BY WITHHOLDING IT OR ALOOFNESS IN
THE ACT.
The REWARD of sex is very far and few between, and only if you pleased them very well about something at the time,then they DOLE-OUT
a rewarding act only at that moment.
(DON'T MISTAKE GRIEF OVER A LOSS OF A LOVED ONE AND THAT PERSON DOES NOT FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, AS THIS
TYPE OF PERSON. TRUE GRIEF IS EXPERIENCED COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY IN...EVERY PERSON...SO HELP THEM THROUGH THE GRIEF
DON'T ATTACK THEM, AND ANNUAL GRIEF MEMORIES ARE VERY REAL AND MUST BE EXPERIENCED, AND DRAGGING THEM TO A PSYCHIATRIST
IS NOT THE ANSWER, IT IS MURDER, MURDER OF THEIR MINDS BY THE PSYCHIATRIST, ...ANOTHER ENERGY VAMPIRE...SO DO NOT GO THAT ROAD.

The rest of the time the GENETIC ENERGY VAMPIRE criticizes every move or action or thought you have, and get others to think less of you.
Again creating that Fear of loss emotion.

1. How do I know? First hand experience....I am married to one...HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE THAT WAY EVEN ON EACH OTHER!!!!
2. I ALSO do genetic research 34 years now and have come across these GENETIC VAMPIRES over and over in so many different areas and angles.
A huge amount of them hide in the medical profession where there is always...PAIN, FEAR, GRIEF, AND ANGER, AND RECORDS SHOW
THAT THE HIGHEST RATE OF ..ON THE SIDE... SEX IS IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION.
IF ANYONE TRIES TO EXPOSE THIS THING OF ....GENETIC...VAMPIRES....OR ENERGY VAMPIRES....THEY ARE DISCREDITED AND THEIR
CAREERS ARE DESTROYED....TO KEEP THIS UNDERCOVER....OR PEOPLE WOULD RUN FROM THEM OR TURN ON THEM.
3. I have had employees that are those types...and when found out, I got rid of them fast.
I had one that had to touch you. She would create any excuse to touch your hand or shoulder to feed off of you in seconds.
She would say, "Come here, let me see something, then pick up your hand for a second, then say, "OK" then walk off. I would get sick
for weeks and sometimes months after that. Another time she came up and said.."I JUUUUSSSST LOOOOOOVVVVEEE YOOOUUU!" and
put her arms over both of my shoulders up to her elbows with her face 6 inches from my face. After I realized it was her that was
draining me and making me sick, when she came close to me, I would put an energy beam wall between us, she would look down at it
and walk around it to get to me, then as she would walk around to my other side of my desk, I would put one there as well, she would look
at it and stop. Later she would try to do a High Five action so that I would touch her hand. I would warn her, remember..I told you...do not touch me!!
She drains you quick! When she could not get to me, She then started on my 9 yr old grandbaby....
THE LOWEST UNETHICAL ONES DRAIN CHILDREN...EVEN THEY SAY
ONLY THE WORST OF THEM STOOP TO DRAINING CHILDREN, SINCE CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE A SET ENERGY CREATION WITHIN THEMSELVES
UNTIL AGE 16 OR 18, AND TAKE THEIR OWN ENERGY FROM PARENTS AS A NATURAL ENERGY FLOW.
THAT IS WHEN I GOT RID OF HER.
I sat my granddaughter down and taught her how to spot one and to never let them touch her.
She supprised me by pointing out evil people in the restaurants where we went to eat. She was spot on!
I taught her how to protect her energy from their energy milking, and how to strengthen her energy force so as to protect herself
and her family.

READ THOSE BOOKS ENERGY VAMPIRES AND PSYCHIC VAMPIRES...THEY TEACH SOME GOOD TECHNIQUES IN THERE, AS HOW TO PROTECT
YOURSELF FROM THEM.