PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Dimensions

Lapis
4th November 2005, 03:24 AM
One of my newer favorites is another book by Barbara Hand Clow called Alchemy of Nine Dimensions - Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar 2004.

In this one she follows up on much that was started with her book The Pleiadian Agenda - A New Cosmology For The Age Of Light 1995. Personally I really like what I call "whole brained" people. People who have access to and use both their right and left brain hemisphere's like in the good ol' ancient days. And, because of this can give you a well rounded take on 'reality'. B. H. Clow excells at this.

This book deals with multidimensionality, string theory, sacred geometry, crop circles and much more. Plus at the beginning of each chapter, there's a great and easy meditation (to access each of the 9 dimensions) by her husband Gerry Clow. Excellent well rounded book IMO.

Apex
4th November 2005, 03:53 AM
It looks interesting, and isn't too expensive (sort of an issue for me). I'm big into higher dimensions lately, so I'll read a bit of it at the local new-agey type bookstore and decide one way or the other on it. 8)

Out of curiousity, what does it say dec 2012 will bring?

Ascendant
4th November 2005, 01:15 PM
People who have access to and use both their right and left brain hemisphere's like in the good ol' ancient days.

Um, we all do. It's only a popular myth that there are "right-brained" people or "left-brained" people. We all use all of our brains.

Planet_Jeroen
4th November 2005, 03:37 PM
People who have access to and use both their right and left brain hemisphere's like in the good ol' ancient days.

Um, we all do. It's only a popular myth that there are "right-brained" people or "left-brained" people. We all use all of our brains.

Left / Right brained is ment as Left / Right Dominant brained. At least... that's what I percieve from the books I read. So what was ment in the original post is people who use BOTH hemispheres all the tim... IMHO

Regards,

Jeroen

Lapis
4th November 2005, 10:36 PM
What I meant in my statement about whole brained people was that its rare to find them! Yes we all have access to both sides of our brains but that dosen't mean that we use them as an integrated whole. Many of the very ancient cultures were far more whole brained intergrated people than we are today. We're very fragmented on most all levels - mentally, emotionally, physically, etc.

Its so rare and great to find anyone who's integrated, balanced, united their 'polarities' right down to inside their very brains. These are the true "Meta Physicians" I feel.

Anywho......its a great book :mrgreen: