PDA

View Full Version : new, powerful method to start energy flow between two areas

Seeuzin
16th November 2007, 12:02 AM
I've always regretted never having much knowledge to contribute to these forums...but just tonight I discovered something. So now I'm all excited, I hope this works for some of yall too! =D

I figured out that if I flick my mobile-body-awareness back and forth between two areas, say between my elbow and thumb, with the intent to start an energy flow between those two areas, one will start automatically, without me actually manually directing the flow. All I have to do is keep flicking awareness back and forth between the two areas and it flows. Sometimes, I don't even have to hold the intent consciously in mind, I just set my intent beforehand by stating my desire to my subconscious, and sometimes I don't even have to do that. The flow is also always more powerful than a manually directed flow!

I don't know why this works, but my theory is that in doing this you are harnessing the power of your subconscious mind to direct the flow between the two areas. By letting the energy flow between the two areas in the way that it wants to, rather than the way *you* want it to, it is more powerful. Your subconscious is a much more powerful energy-mover.

Well, this is probobly something that most of yall have already figured out....but seeing as how it took me a few months, I thought I'd share it and hopefully save some of yall some figuring. =) Can yall let me know if it works for any of yall too? I'm curious if it's just me or not.

Oh, by the way, I do the flicking of awareness every few seconds. I don't do it super-fast. But that may work too, I haven't tried.

Korpo
16th November 2007, 08:36 AM
Hello, Seeuzin.

The Chinese had the idea of "Where the awareness goes, the Qi goes. Where the Qi goes, the blood goes.". So where you switch your mind to the energy starts to flow to. This is often utilized for beginner's of energy circulation, where you focus on points on an energy line one by one, moving the energy in stages by letting it flow to the next point. Mantak Chia teaches the Micro-Cosmic Orbit like this, and IIRC, Dr Yang, too. They just tell you the next key point to focus on.

This is also one method of teaching the NEW technique of moving energy smoothly along a line by learning to move it from point to point first, alternatively you can draw it with awareness hands or sponge it there, of course.

Your switching of energy between two points rapidly is an interesting variant on the topic of NEW Energy Bounce. Robert recommends moving the energy all the way and not skipping forward for good effect, though. His reasoning is that not going beyond the "awareness resistance", where you suddenly start to skip ahead instead of moving smoothly moves energy stronger and over time you the resistance also gets less, allowing faster bouncing.

What is your experience with switching between two points - do you have the feeling of the energy arriving and do you wait for that to happen or do you just flick between the points at an arbitrary rate? Does the energy flow reverse each time you switch point? Or are you establishing a one-way flow?

Robert has discovered the "awaress momentum" - a repeated awareness action can go on beyond conscious stimulation or can become subconscious and continue without any conscious effort at all, especially when doing energy work all the way into sleep.

You're perfectly right: Intent is maybe one of the most powerful tools in energy work. The subconscious is part of every learning process, and with enough training even a simple intention or code word can trigger powerful abilities - as if it had become a "magic spell".

Very interesting discoveries you made, Seeuzin, and I hope you can add more details of how your findings compare to what I described and where they go beyond that or are rather different, so that we can learn more about them.

Take good care,
Oliver

Seeuzin
16th November 2007, 10:57 AM
It's 6am and I'm tired, hehe, so I'll edit this for making more sense later, but I wanted to reply:

What is your experience with switching between two points - do you have the feeling of the energy arriving and do you wait for that to happen or do you just flick between the points at an arbitrary rate? Does the energy flow reverse each time you switch point? Or are you establishing a one-way flow?

When I switch between two points, I have the feeling of energy flowing from one of the points to the other, and I wait for the energy flow to complete its passage between the points before I switch. When I switch, then the flow reverses and I give it time to complete before switching again. Also, the energy flow that occurs is always stronger than a manually directed flow, but I haven't totally figured out why yet.

Korpo
16th November 2007, 12:22 PM
Also, the energy flow that occurs is always stronger than a manually directed flow, but I haven't totally figured out why yet.

You might be right about what you said about the subconscious.

Alternatively it could be that with your method the energy takes all possible ways offered?

Can you do some comparisons of your method with Robert's NEW Energy Bounce as described in the tutorials so you can tell us the difference?

Oliver

Seeuzin
22nd November 2007, 11:32 PM
Hello again, sorry I took so long to get back. =)

I haven't done bounce very much because it's pretty difficult for me at this stage. I generally move energy on one side of my arm or leg at a time instead of sponging through the whole of my limb, and I haven't progressed to working with my torso yet, sticking to arms/legs hands/feet for now. So I can't provide a comparison =/ except to say that this technique allows me to sometimes do what the bounce technique would normally do, without manually directing it. My mind has always had "a mind of its own" kinda, so maybe it prefers this way to others, lol.

Louise43
29th November 2007, 01:30 PM
Just tried it while sitting at my desk and it works...yay! I have always had trouble moving energy around without it being connected to my breath (yoga training in the past is what causes this) so energy bouncing was hard unless I wanted to hyperventilate :D

However having just tried this I felt something right away and I didn't automatically match my breath it. I'll try it later on when I get home and can do some energy work but these early indications are feeling good....thanks for the tip!

Korpo
29th November 2007, 01:40 PM
Hello, Seeuzin,

I have just tried your method out of curiosity, and it seems to be a very efficient way to do an energy bounce. Flickering my awareness point between two points seems to trigger strong energy movements.

Trying seems to be believing. I experiment with this further. :D

Thank you,
Oliver

Seeuzin
30th November 2007, 02:55 AM
WOOT yay! =)) Glad it worked for yall. And I had always wanted to be able to contribute to this board, looks like I've started to figure things out enough to be able to! *grin*

Seeuzin
30th November 2007, 09:35 PM
I was wondering today....if this can work to bounce energy through the energy body...what if it could be applied to the energies that affect the course of my life itself?

Here is an example: I want to graduate from college. I could *manually* force myself to do my classwork and work towards graduation (the equivalent of a deliberate energy-bounce down a limb.) Sometimes, this is needed. However, what if I, in meditation, alternated my focus between where I am now in life, and where I want to go (getting my degree as a psychologist, helping people, etc) with the intent of starting a positive energy flow between those two points? Would this be the equivalent of a non-deliberate energy bounce, and the flow would be stronger than if I *only* manually directed myself to do what I needed to do? ie would it harness the power of the subconcious to take energies through all available pathways (as seems to happen in a non-deliberate energy bounce) in order to manifest my goal?

If this is true, it is, I believe, the principle behind that video "The Secret."

So what do yall think?

(And in closing, funny how this never occurred to me before. It's one of those things that is hidden in plain sight. Yay, epiphany! =D)

CFTraveler
30th November 2007, 09:46 PM
I agree with the principle, but I would remind you that part of the effect focusing on the desired outcome is actually doing the 'gruntwork'. Just not in the same way as if you just did it.

Seeuzin
30th November 2007, 10:27 PM
Well yeah, I'm aware of that of course, but I'm wondering if this would augment "doing the gruntwork" in a powerful way.

CFTraveler
30th November 2007, 11:19 PM
I think it would point you to the important 'gruntwork', IMO.