PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 Leg question

cjm_258
16th November 2007, 08:01 PM
hey,

It has been really easy for me to entergize my toes and feet, but when i got to the leg exercises i found that i could stimulate up to my calves but that was it. i spent probablly 30 min. trying to get my upper leg (thighs) to engerize will no real luck. Is this okay? ne suggestions?

CFTraveler
16th November 2007, 08:35 PM
I answered this question and others in the stickified post- I'll quote the parts that are relevant:

I'm going to stickify this because it encompasses recurring questions in this section, and it is easier than looking up old replies.
[quote=jollybear] When i focus on my thumb or finger or hand i feel the slight energy inside my hand, like if you put your hand on your heart and felt it beating. Well i felt the slight energy in my hand, just not as pulsing as the heart of course. I focus my attention on the serface of my thumb, and all around it, then all through it, then i might feel a slight tingle, then the tingle goes over to my whole hand. The most i got in this was my hand felt like it was expanding, like a balloon. Has anyone else felt that? Like it was swelling up or something. Yes, this is a common feeling, both on the hands and feet, since they are the most sensitive to energy work. From pulsing, to slight buzzing, tingling, pinpricks, tickle, and sometimes shooting pain (more on feet that anywhere else.) This doesn't mean that all of these have to happen, it just means that some or many of these symptoms can happen. The feet and hands are the most sensitive, so you will almost usually feel stronger sensations on them than you would on other parts of your body. This is normal and expected.

This was on the right hand. Then i tried with my right foot, the toe, and i can get a sharp tingle on the top tip of my toe. Sharper then anywhere else on my body. Then i focuse on the whole foot and it gets some tingles, but i cant get the tingles as strong in all the other toes, like the big toe. Next my left hand and left foot, i cannot get the tingles their as strong as i get them in my right hand and foot. Why is that? Anyone else get that? Also is it good to practice only 30 menutes to an hour, or should i practice longer for better results? Getting any feeling in them is good enough in the beginning. You shouldn't expect perfection on the first week, because what you are doing now is learning how to feel it, so to speak. You have time to work on areas as time goes on, and I really don't think you should take too long on any one area in the beginning, lest you burn out too soon. Half an hour for the whole process should be enough at first. I realize we're all different, but expecting too much in the first week is setting yourself up for burnout.

Also sometimes i feel myself grow restless as i focus on body parts to stimulate, or be aware of. How do i keep myself restful and not grow restless? If you are restless when you do it, it means you are being energized, and that is a good thing. When you go through the program you will find that you can do energy work at various times of the day, not necessarily right before your projection attempt, so for now continue doing it as per book instructions, because you are learning procedures and establishing a routine, and later on, when you master it you will fine-tune it to your personal preference.

When i do energy work, do i imagine a sponge going through my feet, or do i imagine my awareness going through my feet, through the bones, blood cells ect? Or do i just do what i like the most. Personally i dont like amagening a sponge, i like just focusing my awareness through my feet. But do i have to use a sponge? Also the stirring action, can someone explain this a little more for me? The original idea of the sponge is to feel something going through your legs, cleaning and moving energy through them. If you don't like the idea of a sponge (it's a cleaning implement) you can imagine ball bearings, a brush (like a bottle brush), water, or Robert's latest, a blue energy ball, or anything that provokes a tactile sensation on the area. If awareness does it for you, then it's all right, however, in the future you may have to go back to the sponge (or be willing to try it if necessary) or the blue ball. It's the matter of learning a technique. But you do what works for you.

Also when i focus on lets say my hand, and feel a tingle some place on the hand spontanousely, i feel that if i focuse my awareness on the spontaneous spot the tingle came, the tingles in the hand spread easyer. Should i do it that way, or should i ignore the spontanous tingle and just focus on lets say my thumb on the tip, and try to focuse on that part and imagine a tingle being there, even if there's none felt there, but keep focusing on that part untill a tingle comes and ignore all other tingles in the hand, look at them as a destraction? Is this how i should do it, or should i do it by the former i mentioned? Do whatever works for you. The idea is to train you to 'feel' energy, and to learn to 'move' it.
[/quote:2vrkfuyk]

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8810

You are not expected to feel heavy sensations every time you stimulate a body part, and all parts will feel different- some days you'll feel more, other days you'll feel less, and some parts are more sensitive than others.