PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini raising again but freezing this time !

niki123
18th November 2007, 03:28 AM
Later on after I woke up today I had a bagel and that's all I had all day until after this started.It started about 9pm with this freezing cold sensation in my base chackra.Before this, I tried or maybe I should say that I got this idea to try to breath through the shusuma by pinching my nose shut.I had this drilling pain on the top of my head for the past 3-4 days and when I was done with the shusuma breathing it went away.The freezing cold sensation continued to climb and now is all the way to the back of my neck and I can feel something climbing up and pulsating but it's only up to my waist.I never had the cold sensation while Kundalini was climbing only hot.I feel that my crown is open now but I'm freezing but it's only freezing on my right side not left.Has anyone else had this kind of freezing experience ? :shock: :)

ButterflyWoman
18th November 2007, 04:23 AM
Right. Now I have no direct experience with the freezing sensation, but my immediate impulse here is that it's similar to anesthetic, and the "freezing" is to numb parts of you so they can be manipulated by Spirit.

I could be way, WAY off, but I thought I'd share it in case it's of any use to you. :)

Korpo
18th November 2007, 06:55 AM
About the "idea" - if you had it spontaneously, and it cured a problem you are worrying about for days, it probably came from a guide or your Higher Self. Try to remember how the thought "felt", and look for other thoughts and feelings that feel similar. This may be your entry point to stronger intuition and connection to your guiding forces in this life.

About the sensation: When energy flow deepens, often energy sensations change from hot to cold for me - as if hot is "burning off" blockage (resistance worked through) and cold or at least cool is more like the relaxed state of energy. When I was running a strong downward current continuously for a time I really started to shiver and freeze, but this is associated to the downward current, not the upward one. These explanations do not fit your situation, I know, but cold energy is common, too.

Many energies feel different. Maybe Aunt Clair can put insights on this, maybe an explanation involving the system of Hermetic elements can shed lights on this.

In any case, take good care and I hope someone has a good answer for you,
Oliver

Mickey
18th November 2007, 09:51 PM
Maybe it's a balancing of the solar/male and lunar/female circuits? The fact that you're only feeling this on the right/male side could be an indicator for this.

I personally only experience heat (maybe because there's still a lot of blockages that need working through), but I've read about sensations of cold in various kundalini-related sources. :idea:

niki123
19th November 2007, 03:19 AM
Thank you for your advice but right now I have a smile on my face.The back and top of my head feels icy-cold but there's no pain just joy,lol.I still don't know what was that thing yesterday.All I know is that my 4 day drilling pain on the top of my head is gone. :D

Aunt Clair
20th November 2007, 11:49 AM
Water kundalini is cold and wet and can feel freezing .

ButterflyWoman
20th November 2007, 12:16 PM
Water kundalini? Wow, that's a fantastic concept. Are there other kundalini "elements", too?

Aunt Clair
21st November 2007, 12:15 AM
Mother Kundalini is an earth cobra who causes flames on the spine .
Father Kundalini is a water leviathan who causes cold wet energy on the back of the spine .