PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter

Serenity
20th November 2007, 10:51 AM
A few nights ago I had a beautiful dream. Truly beautiful.

I'm not pregnant nor do I have a daughter, but if her dream presence is any clue, she will come at the right time, and it will be wonderful.

In the dream I held my little newborn as she slept. She was the perfect mixing of me and my husband. The best of each of us. She wore a cute little dark pink and white checkered dress.

I laid her down on the bed and laid down beside her, just watching her. I felt such an immense love at that moment... It was unlike anything I've ever felt, any love I've ever felt.

She opened her dark blue eyes and looked at me then, and I was in awe. I felt such a wise and old soul in her. There's no other word to describe the feeling I had than awe. The power and wisdom radiated from her even though she was so small and young.

Lately I've been going through some rough personal times. All I have to do to find some calm is close my eyes and remember her looking at me.

She's not even here yet and my love for her inspires me. :) It's a wonderful feeling.

ButterflyWoman
20th November 2007, 11:57 AM
How wonderful! Really magical. And thoughtful, too, for her to let you know she's coming to you (whenever that ends up happening). :)

20th November 2007, 12:24 PM
thats beautiful x

CFTraveler
20th November 2007, 01:59 PM
All I can say, is, just wait a year....

Serenity
21st November 2007, 04:22 AM
Thank you for your comments. She is one lovely little girl and I'm excited I get to be her mother.

CFT, I could take your comment a couple ways... I'm just wondering if I should ask. :D

Pneumaphor
21st November 2007, 07:27 AM
Serenity,

I think I caught CFT's drift. Don't worry, this is where science comes in, check this out:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007 ... 266105.htm (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-11/20/content_6266105.htm)

Any future mother would be glad to read this! 8)

CFTraveler
21st November 2007, 04:52 PM
Thank you for your comments. She is one lovely little girl and I'm excited I get to be her mother.

CFT, I could take your comment a couple ways... I'm just wondering if I should ask. :D
About a year before getting pregnant, I had a dream. In it I was holding this baby in my arms, and I knew that he was a boy and that he was my baby. As I held him I felt this incredible love- that was stronger than anything I have felt in my life. I held him and after I awoke I was dismayed to realize it had been a dream, and I was childless. I cried for a long time, since I had been told I couldn't have children. A year later, I was pregnant with my son. When he was about a few months old I remember sitting holding him and the feeling of 'deja vu' hit me- I realized that I had had a glimpse, not so much of the future, but of the way I would feel holding him. It was at this moment I realized that his spirit (essence, soul, whatever) had visited me that morning and let me know he already was with me.
That's what I meant. :lol:

Serenity
22nd November 2007, 12:48 AM
Cool. Thanks. :D

Pneumaphor
22nd November 2007, 09:26 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Ahh, that down-home country taste of fresh foot, with a side of humble pie for me! :lol:

Serenity
24th November 2007, 12:51 AM
Hehehe. No worries. :D

CFTraveler
24th November 2007, 12:58 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Ahh, that down-home country taste of fresh foot, with a side of humble pie for me! :lol:
I didn't see your quote- Ha ha my son is 10 years old and I never lost that baby weight. I think I weigh more now than when I was pregnant (except for the last month, now that was something to see.) :shock:

Serenity
24th November 2007, 11:43 AM
I get to lose weight to have a baby, which will cause me to gain weight.

Maybe that's why I can't stick to my diet - I know it's futile. :lol:

Pilar
5th December 2007, 12:38 AM
Hmm. I had a dream like that before I went through my enlightenment experience - I went through a death and rebirth. At the time of the dream, I thought it meant a physical child, but it ended up referring to me giving birth to myself, anew.

Either way, it is nice - new life, new opportunities, fresh starts...are nice.

ButterflyWoman
5th December 2007, 01:40 AM
Serenity, you don't always gain weight with a pregnancy, and it can be perfectly normal and healthy. I gained only a couple of kilos with my second to last pregnancy, and I didn't gain any weight at all with my last one, and I had perfectly healthy babies both times (in fact, that last one was over nine pounds!). So don't assume that you're necessarily going to gain a bunch of weight. You might not, and that's okay. So long as the baby's growing, it's cool (and your body can draw on its own fat reserves for any needed calories, it won't harm the baby in any way).