PDA

View Full Version : Personal question

Silence
21st November 2007, 06:39 PM
Hello Robert,

First want to say, have really enjoyed your book "Practical Psychic Self Defense". Helped me to realize some important areas of personal power instead of just feeling like I was losing my mind or alone in the battle.

Your style of writing great, and direction for troubled people is helpful without sounding like they must do things your way, but to find strengths within and changes that can be made to help oneself. The exercises are a wonderful aide.

Anyway, the reason for the post. Your acknowledgements at the beginning of book mention, is it "Wynne?". Where you said "sweet Mins". I just wondered who that was. I really loved that writing about when to leave. Touched a special heart chord. Course, you don't have to answer that question, just letting you know it was appreciated.

Oh, and while working with some of the exercises and self atunement, have boiled rosemary and sage in water and put containers of it , mixed with mint in salts. There is an instant feeling of release with these aromas. I've poured this also, at all entry steps to the house. Baby has slept better too. :)

Blessings,
Silence

Robert Bruce
1st October 2008, 04:31 PM
G'day,

Thank you for your kind words.

Mins is my pet name for my mother, Wynne.

She passed away just before Practical Psychic Self-Defense was released.

She visits occasionally...

Robert

Robert Bruce
11th April 2009, 04:37 AM
G'day,

Mins is my pet name for my mother.

For more on PPSDefense and my latest countermeasures, see the section on this in my website under Tutorails/psychic self defense

I plan to revise this book later this year.

Be well....

Robert