PDA

View Full Version : Your Mission is...

artdragondream
21st November 2007, 10:35 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,

Whoever is reading this and you have some level of ability to regularly have Out of Body Experiences and/or Astral Project, you have been DRAFTED. There will be no formal training or preparation.

This is your Mission Briefing!

Your Missions should you choose to except them are as such...
(Please choose one or more of the missions listed below. State your choices then perform your mission. Upon mission completion report back here to report on your findings.)

Mission A

Code name "Operation Deep Fortress"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the current location, condition, and any further information on the lost city of Atlantis.

Further objectives include the retrieving of information on the circumstances of its disappearance as well as any information on the technology used. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission B

Code Name "Operation Floating Tower"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the construction of the Egyptian Pyramids and any further information pertaining to the possible use of advanced and/or Alien and/or spiritual forms of technology used to construct the aforementioned Pyramids.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the construction of Coral Castle. There is evidence to indicate it may have been constructed in a similar way. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission C

Code Name "Operation Crescent City"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence of any form on the foreign presences and/or structures residing on the moon weather Alien or Human in construction. All intelligence concerning technology, behavior, and possible intentions pertaining the human race are of vital importance.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the possible habitation of Mars. More detailed missions may be assigned pending the retrieval of further intelligence. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

This concludes your Mission Briefing.

Any questions?

CFTraveler
22nd November 2007, 12:50 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,

Whoever is reading this and you have some level of ability to regularly have Out of Body Experiences and/or Astral Project, you have been DRAFTED. There will be no formal training or preparation.

This is your Mission Briefing!

Your Missions should you choose to except them are as such...
(Please choose one or more of the missions listed below. State your choices then perform your mission. Upon mission completion report back here to report on your findings.)

Mission A

Code name "Operation Deep Fortress"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the current location, condition, and any further information on the lost city of Atlantis.

Further objectives include the retrieving of information on the circumstances of its disappearance as well as any information on the technology used. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission B

Code Name "Operation Floating Tower"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the construction of the Egyptian Pyramids and any further information pertaining to the possible use of advanced and/or Alien and/or spiritual forms of technology used to construct the aforementioned Pyramids.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the construction of Coral Castle. There is evidence to indicate it may have been constructed in a similar way. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission C

Code Name "Operation Crescent City"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence of any form on the foreign presences and/or structures residing on the moon weather Alien or Human in construction. All intelligence concerning technology, behavior, and possible intentions pertaining the human race are of vital importance.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the possible habitation of Mars. More detailed missions may be assigned pending the retrieval of further intelligence. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

This concludes your Mission Briefing.

Any questions?

. No, but lots of opinions:
1)I OBE fairly regularly and think Atlantis is Mexico. So how can I decide which one is right? Going to Mexico may not be what you expect.

2) I have gone to Coral Castle regularly (since I live in Florida) and have seen the stuff he did, and still don't have a clue how he did it. I suppose a visit to the Akashic Records may clear that up, but maybe it won't. BTW, I did read about the guy, and he wasn't very nice (he even designed a corner to torture his future kids- so maybe it was fortunate he never had any). So my impression was that he was a kind of an a-hole that was very good at engineering. But that 's just my impression.

3) I keep trying to go to the moon and keep getting bounced back down. I don't know what that's about, but no one else has been able to give me an idea what's up with that.

So good luck.

artdragondream
22nd November 2007, 02:53 AM
Will you take on any of the missions CFTraveler?

CFTraveler
22nd November 2007, 03:07 AM
I'll try the moon thing- just because it annoys me that I haven't been able to go. I just can't guarantee a full projection this weekend, being that it's Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm cooking. But I'll try.

So, that'll be affirmative, cap'n. *salutes*

Jake
22nd November 2007, 03:19 AM
yeah, ok I'm in... I will try 'floating tower' these are little more involved than my normal goals/experiments... and as i too do not seem to be able to project to the moon, I will leave that to CFTraveler... (Someone does need to find out why moon'jumps' are seemingly impossible...)

CEP2plet
23rd November 2007, 02:21 AM
First of all, I can't even drive my car from point A to a point B in this "astral" or more appropriately "out-of-body" environment. It's absolutely annoying. But I think I know why. I think it's because, like other things I can do here, I don't do out-of-body. Think about this little thought experiment: Say, right now, as you're reading this, you are "in-body". You can do things in-body like read a book, cook your dinner, drive a vehicle from one place to another, notice/observe consistency in your environment in how things basically stay at rest if nothing acts upon it (haha, some Newtonian idea there since, after all, since this world does work in such a generally linear fashion as one can notice some "rules" at work). And then, when you're "out-of-body", things you could once do regularly, you now can't. Like, flying to the Moon or Mars, for example. It's physically possible here, in-body (although, flying to Mars, I doubt that you would survive the journey as of right now). The journey is fairly linear and straightforward. But out-of-body, nope, not happening. Or like reading a book. I can read all I want here in-body. But if I try reading a book out-of-body, all I see is gibberish. I mean, I can pronounce gibberish, as anyone can who knows how to pronounce stuff in English. But, the gibberish doesn't mean anything. And reading books and magazines is a fairly linear activity, too. You just follow text with your eyes, left to right. OK, so you get the idea with problems in linearity out-of-body.

Besides linearity, the environment that appears as an audio-visual-whatever world around us out-of-body could be a world that logically opposes the environment in-body. I can walk, run, and jump in-body, but out-of-body, I float, fly, transport, teleport, etc. I don't know, but maybe, a big maybe, "in-body" and "out-of-body" are hemispheric manifestations (possibly explaining the logically opposing activities). You never know, I don't know, it's just a thought. Going on that idea, it's possible that both worlds are "real", that both exist simultaneously and sometimes interact with each other. OK, stew that one over a bit, it's something to think about.

Because of the linearity-nonlinearity switching going on, it's only a matter of time before in-body/out-of-body experiences become a subject of nonlinear/complex dynamics, if they're not already. So, it could also be a matter of time before "mathematical" terms enter into the jargon of OBEers, so all you New Age people out there, you might want to brush up on some chaos-theory/fractal-geometry just in case.

OK, now for the question of me participating in any of these "missions". No, I will not. Because I've already tried to do "stuff" that I made up my mind to do while out-of-body while in-body. I focus on making up my mind on what to do while out-of-body while out-of-body. I've even thought of things to do while in-body while out-of-body. Hahaha! Thankfully, though, I haven't done some of them. Hahaha! What's even harder is thinking of things to do while in-body while in-body! HAHAHA!!!!

Thought-provoking thoughts that have already been thought about as soon as they're thought (that's a common experience, by the way).

Jake
23rd November 2007, 03:56 PM
of course experimenting like this takes practice, but they are not so different from some of my normal experimenting.... people like to spend alot of time in the Astral... i like to explore RTZ... i have not yet given up on verifying objective reality,,, i have done it over and again,,, and will continue to do so... very fascinating to me...

U-Mos
23rd November 2007, 10:22 PM
those missions are kinda lame. a much better mission would be to find out about technology or things like physics so we could get a head to advance science faster. or just for our own knowledge

Palehorse Redivivus
23rd November 2007, 10:40 PM
3) I keep trying to go to the moon and keep getting bounced back down. I don't know what that's about, but no one else has been able to give me an idea what's up with that.

Are you being kept from reaching the moon specifically, or from getting past earth's atmosphere and into space in general?

CFTraveler
23rd November 2007, 11:59 PM
I'm not sure- I used to go into space all the time, and one day I made the intention of going to the moon, and/or mars, and that was it. Now I've been to the 'top' floor of the atmosphere (where I can see the stars but I'm still right over earth) but I get bounce down when I try to go to the moon, which was my latest interest in this specific area.

ButterflyWoman
24th November 2007, 12:11 AM
those missions are kinda lame. a much better mission would be to find out about technology or things like physics so we could get a head to advance science faster. or just for our own knowledge

U-Mos, if you might want to start a thread of your own on the things you're interested in. And although you've got the right to find other people's ideas unappealing, perhaps calling them "lame" isn't the best way to make friends and influence people. ;)

artdragondream
24th November 2007, 10:15 PM

Did you read it all? I specificially mention acquiring descriptions of the "technology" used. And for someone to actually receive information on physics you would need an advanced knowledge on the subject before you could even begin to understand the knowledge you could gain. Mathematical theorems or engineering schematics aren't much use if you don't understand them. All I'm asking for is a detailed description of what you can observe of these events and locations.

For instance, if you take on "Operation Floating Tower" while out of body you could ask your spirit guide to take you to the construction of the Egyptian pyramids. If you see UFOs levitating huge blocks of stone into place than as far as I'm concerned your mission is complete. Come back and tell us about it.

I'm just trying to encourage some people to go out and discover possible answers for some of the biggest mysteries out there. Just have fun with it. :lol:

~Scott

U-Mos
26th November 2007, 01:52 AM

U-Mos, if you might want to start a thread of your own on the things you're interested in. And although you've got the right to find other people's ideas unappealing, perhaps calling them "lame" isn't the best way to make friends and influence people. ;)
sorry i tend to get self diluted or what ever it is and forget other people don't have the same opinions/knowledge as me (something i need to fix about my self) and i apologize for what i said.

Martin
26th November 2007, 03:45 PM
What I want to ask you guys, and specifically artdragon, is if you have been to the pyramids, the real ones in egypt?

I've been there this summer, and really, they might be big, even unbelievebly big, but they really don't strike you as something supernatural.

I know people like to think of this kind of theories about aliens and UFO's, but it sounds really silly when you are standing next to them. Why not believe humans are able to make something so big?

CFTraveler
26th November 2007, 03:59 PM
I really think it's cultural conditioning- we have been so conditioned to think we're either 'not good enough' to do anything valuable, or conditioned to believe what we have now is as good as it gets. So when we see impressive works like the pyramids, for example, some of us refuse to believe we could do it, therefore we couldn't possibly have. So we decide someone else had to either have done it, or taught us to. The thing is that the pyramids have written accounts of not only how they were done but by who, but we still refuse to believe it.
Oh well.
It is interesting to note that a few years ago (and I have no documentation to prove this, since I saw it in a documentary on tv) the egyptians had a challenge, in which they rebuilt (or manufactured sections of, I can't remember which at the moment) the temple of Hathor (I think, I'm still sleepy) and they did it without modern conveniences. It took two years to build it old style. So, this at least demonstrates that the temple (or was it Hapsepsut? I hate not remembering-must have another coffee) could have been built by mere humans.
But..... Belief is something else.

artdragondream
26th November 2007, 05:50 PM
The big thing that has scientists stumped as to how they built the pyramids is that at the core of each one is constructed out of a granite rock originating from a mine an impossible distance away. The outer layers are made from a sandstone that could have been produced very near the pyramids themselves but the stones at its core have been linked to a very specific mine miles and miles away. Not only that but there are a number of canyons and mountains in the way between the mine and the pyramids as far as I understand it. Experts say it should have been impossible.

~Scott

CFTraveler
26th November 2007, 06:45 PM
Yet around the thirties or the forties an analysis of the soil was made in between the areas quarried and where the pyramids are, and the results were consistent with the type of soil conditioning necessary to be able to transport the heavy rocks throughout the area. So IMO there's a lot of ancient technology that has been lost, making some things seem more difficult than they probably were.
I'm not saying it's not impossible, you're talking to an experiencer of astral abduction and have seen at least one nuts-and bolts ufo and experienced more of these things that I care to think about- I'm just saying that just because we don't understand how something was done long ago doesn't mean that a prior civilization couldn't have figured out how to, that we don't have to automatically jump to the conclusion that someone with 'superior' technology had to do it.
That's all I'm saying.

CFTraveler
26th November 2007, 06:50 PM
Ps. I phased somewhere this morning but am not sure where I went. I did have the intention of going to the moon, but found myself inside a cavernous hollow round area with carvings along the whole cavern. Wasn't able to stay with it long enough to see where I was and if anyone else was there. It had the feeling of a giant round cave covered in some sort of inlaid material in about three colors, in attractive patterns.
I'll see if I can keep trying to see what I see. About a couple of days ago I could see myself going in what could have been a crater, or maybe I interpreted it that way because of what I wanted to do.
I'm not giving up on this yet.

Corporeal CF signing off. *Over and out*.

Jake
26th November 2007, 07:42 PM
First attempt...

Nov 24 am...

came to in the middle of some pretty intense vibrations... 'roll out'... paused for quick second to adjust... waved my hands in front of my face... (that helps me become more lucid) looked around, i was not in my bedroom... I seemed to be already way up in the air... I thought clearly about wanting to get to my goal... (pyrimids/technology etc...) felt a clear and sudden 'rush' like i was traveling... found myself back in my bed still vibing pretty strong... thought that i might try again, but the vibs subsided... got up and wrot in my journal....

note: EBS were very strong this time...

note: did not know where i was.. took me a second to adjust...

note: as soon as i thought about my 'goal', I was Rushed back to my body,,, (seemingly)

This is typical for me... takes a couple of tries to zero in... I don't have much luck with 'guides' of any sort so i am kinda on my own to explore... (seemingly)

i will try again soon,,, need to raise more energy maybe, but the fact that i had my goal clearly in mind is a good sign... (keeping my goals clearly in mind is half the battle for me)

Earthborn out for now, Cap'n...

artdragondream
26th November 2007, 09:52 PM
Yet around the thirties or the forties an analysis of the soil was made in between the areas quarried and where the pyramids are, and the results were consistent with the type of soil conditioning necessary to be able to transport the heavy rocks throughout the area. So IMO there's a lot of ancient technology that has been lost, making some things seem more difficult than they probably were.
I'm not saying it's not impossible, you're talking to an experiencer of astral abduction and have seen at least one nuts-and bolts ufo and experienced more of these things that I care to think about- I'm just saying that just because we don't understand how something was done long ago doesn't mean that a prior civilization couldn't have figured out how to, that we don't have to automatically jump to the conclusion that someone with 'superior' technology had to do it.
That's all I'm saying.

That's interesting. I'm not saying at all that it "Absolutely has to be" one thing or another. I can completely support the idea that humanity could have had the ingenuity to create the pyramids on there own. I'm not rejecting that thought at all. I just want to know HOW. The simple fact that we don't know how they did it is why I made this mission. If it turns out to be completely terrestrial in origin than that's awesome. If not even better. I'm not jumping to any conclusions at all.

~Scott

Martin
27th November 2007, 06:42 PM
Well the "problem" with this theories is that they DO know how they did it. The granite quarries are just really far up the nile. They used ships to get stones from there to the building spot, which isnt really far from the nile (maybe 1 km's straight).
The most fascinating part about the pyramids I think is the fact that they are almost IN the city. It is literally built around it. The people have lived thousends of years beside them. They are accepted as something completely normal, and absolutely not as something to break your head over.
I had dinner while looking at the giza plateau :wink:

CFTraveler
27th November 2007, 07:55 PM
Oh oh, do you have any pictures?

Jake
2nd December 2007, 02:40 AM
2nd attempt:

Dec 1, 5:30am...

Waking/drifting,, Got up couple of times to go to the bathroom.. W/D,, Kept thinking I was a little 'scared' to project.. W/D,, Felt that the conditions were perfect, thought to myself, "ok here goes nothin!" (1) With a single thought/intent, full body energy current 'fires up'- No Vibrations... Very strong, steady current, but no vibrations, Paralyzed. Sat up straight in bed. Lower body, (legs) were stuck.. lay back, and roll-out... flew straight up and over the house... thought immediately about my next goal, and determined that I needed practice phazing before trying to target the pyramids...Felt free and alive, (should have kept it short...)(2) spent ALOT of time, in OBE practicing phazing.. (3) Felt so free and alive.. A couple of times, I phazed into strange/unfamiliar environments.. would think 'whoops' and phaze back...Gave another thought to the Pyrimids/technology etc... I heard a single Male voice start laughing!!! (4)very clear and direct, sounded like it was coming from the center of my brain... (I don't ever remember HIM being here!!) I don't think i want to play anymore.. back in my body a moment later, EBS subsided,, and i lay there for 20 minutes or so trying to remember details...

(1) I recognized that conditions were ideal for projection, and, Yes, I did consciencly project from a waking state..
(2) this was a fairly long event/ hour or so... i am sure i forgot most of it...
(3) Spent alot of time Phazing
(4) Never in my experiences has anyone ever showed up and laugh at me... my 'scaredy-cat' reflex kicked in and ruined the whole thing...

note: the energy in my hands were more intense than ever... (a) was making energy balls with my hands. about the size of marbles.. I would put my hands together and 'flex' my 'energy-hands' very intensely and (one at a time) these small smokey-white balls would scurry away, I never tried to catch them, but i could feel them momentarily as they would scurry away...(b) flexing my 'energy-hands' and making the most intense feeling of energy in my hands-thats what i was doing... with my palms up, I would supercharge one or both of my hands, and this current of energyshot up from my palms, maybe 7/8 feet or se... at the top, where the current stopped, there were these 'portals' (i could see different scenes on the other side,,) I never tried to approach the portals, but i got the sence that it was another way to phaze... (c) I spent some time attaching my vision/awareness to point in the distance and moving/flying there. Someimes back and forth, keeping my awareness focused on that point. if it was a spot on the wall or somewhere in the distance, i focused and moved... (instantaneously sometimes) as i was practicing phazing...

note: practicing specific mind functions has mostly been related to lucid dreaming, perhaps this event had elements of both...\

note: My fear/panic reflex has got to go...

ButterflyWoman
2nd December 2007, 03:56 AM
note: My fear/panic reflex has got to go...

Well, this may be easier said than done when applying it to this particular situation, but with more mundane everyday matters, you can work to overcome the fear/panic by acknowledging it and then refusing to react to it.

It goes something like this: "I feel terrified. I feel my heart pounding and I feel like I'm being watched. This is only a panic reaction. It is real, I am feeling it, but it does not mean I am in danger. I do not need to react to it. If I don't react to it, it will pass on its own. I just have to wait through it."

That's what my own inner dialogue looked like, anyway. At first, the best you can do is hang on and let it crash over you and just try hard not to get swept away. In time, you get to where you can sort of ride above it, and while you're very aware of it, you don't get sucked in. Eventually, you can just brush it off, and even stop it before it starts because you get to know the pre- symptoms.

It does work, trust me. It can take a while to get there, but if you consistently work at doing this, you WILL get control over it.

Martin
2nd December 2007, 04:39 PM
Oh oh, do you have any pictures?
I'll see if I can post some.

artdragondream
3rd December 2007, 02:19 AM
I heard a single Male voice start laughing!!! (4)very clear and direct, sounded like it was coming from the center of my brain... (I don't ever remember HIM being here!!) I don't think i want to play anymore

That's the second time I've heard about the strange disembodied laughing voice. A woman I spoke to earlier today talked of hearing the same thing during a near death experience. Interesting.

~Scott

CFTraveler
3rd December 2007, 05:42 PM
I had a dream last night that may apply to this. My health hasn't been so good lately so my attempts have been half hearted lately, and I don't know if it's just my own conditioning, but here goes:
In my dream I am flying along the elementary school I went to when I was young. The thing is that I wasn't flying, I was lying in my bed gliding along a road by the school. In the dream, instead of turning into the road to go into school, we went through a "shortcut" my mom used to take when she drove us there. The interesting thing is that there never was a shortcut, this is 'dream memory'. Instead of flying to school, over the 'shortcut' we ended up in a different planet. This planet looked different than earth, like the colors were different, and there was a sense of elemental change, like a seashore (water & earth), etc. We ended up there, and I saw 'we' because I was taken there by some sort of extraterrestrial. He looked like some sort of 'fairy tale' non-human, but not of the grey or insectoid variety. This was more like a troll. I tried to communicate with this being, and was successful, but it was like talking to someone very childish or mentally retarded. There was communication and exchange of ideas, but he didn't have the capacity to 'get' what I was trying to say. In this exchange, I was shown that some people get abducted and taken to this place, but there was no reason for it, at least none that I could understand (very nonhuman, there was nothing that would resonate with a human, no greed, no need of something physical, or even energetic in the sense we understand, no need for control, no need for sexual stimulation (or control for some folks), no need for reproductive assistance, nothing of the sort- Their whole interest was curiosity and the desire to 'hang out' with us. Then they showed me some things they would give me for my trouble (it was a chess set made in one or two foreign countries). Their simplistic opinion of us was that we required payment, so everyone they abducted, kept for awhile and then returned would get some sort of present or gift as 'payment'. I kept telling him that we humans considered a great transgression to be handled like that, and that 'payment' wasn't the issue, their not doing it in the first place was the issue. He obviously didn't understand (or pretended not to.) then he told me that sometimes they scared people and threatened them with death to keep better control, but that they really would never do that, since they usually take people while they're 'addled'. I can testify that I was 'addled' in the sense of having that nasty waking paralysis through the whole experience, and not being able to move, although most of the time my mind was clear. But not always.
A few comments: This dream took a long time- I would wake, go back to sleep and go back to it. I spent a long time arguing with this being. I woke at least twice throughout the dream (it was such a relief to be able to move) and this morning I was so beat I had to take a nap.
This may have just been a dream fueled by my 'mission' of going to the moon, or something else- an interplanetary astral adventure.
Whichever it is, there it is.

artdragondream
4th December 2007, 03:53 AM
Wow. We are getting some interesting stuff out of all this. Nothing to do really with the mission goals but still interesting stuff. Keep it up. :D

~Scott

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 02:14 PM
Even though ATM I'm not really focused on projecting (too many things happening in my life) I don't plan to give this up.

artdragondream
4th January 2008, 05:05 AM
This is an interesting perspective on the Egyptian Pyramids by comedian Joe Rogan. The beginning is great and makes you think (he points out a lot of real facts that made me want to investigate the pyramids) but then it just goes down hill from there. Please excuse the profanity. If its a bit to much the Mods can delete the link.

…not hat they need my permission… :P You better believe it baby.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/137 ... Egypt.html (http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/137796/Joe_Rogan_The_Mysteries_of_Egypt.html)
WARNING: Foul language and rude humor.

CFTraveler
4th January 2008, 02:34 PM
Now that I had my fun with your post, I have a few comments:
One, it was very funny. I didn't know he did standup (I've seen him on TV in the past but on shows). However his math was a bit off- it would take a long time if there was one guy working on the pyramids. But it was thousands of people that worked on the pyramids. There is a lot of period literature that recounts how they did-not just 'official' stuff- poetry and accounts of how the workers lived. Information about medical care, infrastructure type stuff. So, someone can choose to disbelieve it, and I personally thing that the sphynx is older that we think (I'm more with the geologists on this one), and let's face it, Joe's theory makes sense in that the past civilizations were smarter than we give them credit for, but I still don't see the necessity for extra-planetary help.
Whatever.

JoSac
5th January 2008, 02:36 AM
Sounds like you have a school report due or something....

JS

artdragondream
7th January 2008, 05:10 AM
My personal beliefs on the subject of the Pyramids is that they were far more spiritually advanced than we can imagine. I think Psychic ability such as psychokinetic/Levitation was used in the construction. I know this idea is the most far out of them all but not only are the pyramids geometrically perfect but there are many accounts that they have the ability to focus and enhance spiritual energy into its center chamber.

Who knows...

~Scott

Martin
7th January 2008, 09:23 PM
Too bad I only found out about AD after I came back from my holiday in Egypt... I have laid down in the tomb of the farao though. The real one! It actually felt quite relaxing ^^

asalantu
11th January 2008, 04:40 AM
Hi..!
I'm deeply interested at your worries and at this same website I found authorized opinion from Robert Bruce about some thematics related. Take a look at:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2372&hilit=shelter+hollow (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2372&hilit=shelter+hollow)

and let me know your opinion.

Sincerely yours,
Angel

Jake
13th January 2008, 09:20 PM
Last nights OBE events were not typical. This was a cluster event. Parts one and two are not relevent to this thread, but part two is!!!

Back in my bed with full body hum, no vibrations. did not try and exit again right away. Lay there for a minute waving my 'astral' arms and hands around, touching the wall by my bed, etc... Poked my head up and looked around, it was still very dark, and I could not see clearly. lay there for a while (full body hum, no vibrations) until i started to see clearly thru my closed eyelids. Decided to exit, lifted out quite easily, and could now see perfectly... wasted not time, went out thru the door into the hallway, through the dining and living rooms, (pausing to put my hand thru the dining room table, fascinating), thru the front door and out into the front lawn area. I looked up to the area that I was just earlier. (half expected to see something, but not) looked around briefly, always amazed at how incredible it feels!!! Decided now it was time to ask for some help. so i said/thought out loud "I would like some help please. I am seeking information regarding the secrets of the pyrimids at giza, construction, cultural, and religious...: Before i could even finish my thought, i was 'relocated' to a spot high above the pyramids, and to the south. I am sure it is them, i barely recognize them... (I have never been there, only seen them in pictures, tv, etc...) THERE IS A WHOLE CITY DOWN THERE!!! definately not what I expected to see. A whole city, bustling and alive. SO MANY PEOPLE!!! The energy was unmistakable: Something was happening, or about to happen, something big, and everyone was on hand... and getting excited... the pyramids themselves were surrounded by people, hundreds of thousands, there was a large area to the south of the pyramids that was cordenned off, but that area was also surrounded by crowds and masses of people... I got the impression that whatever was going on, it was much bigger than any of us could comprehend. and that this was only the beginning of learning about the secrets of this place and time in history... i was very humbled. i heard a voice coming from somewhere behind me say " never before, or since, has there been a gethering quite like this" that is when I noticed som many of 'us' floating in the air above the city, watching and waiting... I wondered how long I had been there... and in a moment, I was back in my bed, Full body hum, no vibrations...

I don't know much about the true history of the pyramids, but I am thinking that there is alot more there than meets the I...

Sorry cap'n I must have lost the 'signal'...

Martin
14th January 2008, 09:03 PM
Well I saw a documentairy about the piramids from NGC, and there WAS a large city at the foot of the pyramids. Presumably to house all the workers (which were not slaves, but more like atletes, well fed n stuff)

artdragondream
14th January 2008, 11:41 PM
.............wwwwwWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWwwwww........wow .

I wish I was there with you. Perhaps I was. A me some time in the future scoping things out with you.

Good work soldier! I now promote you to Petty Officer First Class Earthborn. Job well done. Continue the mission.

LOL :wink:

~Scott

Jake
16th January 2008, 02:44 AM
Why thank you, sir... 8) I just want to point out that this is the first time ever that I have had any luck with asking for help while out of body. I have never seen or heard (that I remember) any kind of helper or guide. So I wasn't sure if I should 'ask' using words, or just hold the thought in my mind or what. Next time, maybe, I ask a shorter, more precise question. Also: I have since looked at pics taken from above the pyramids, and they are not exactly how i saw them... mostly, but not exactly. maybe reality fluctuation, or maybe i simply bit off more than i can chew on this one... There was obviously much (MUCH) more going on than little jake can comprehend (seemingly)... :|