PDA

View Full Version : Effects of Colds/Flu On The Energy Body?

Snowman23
22nd November 2007, 05:19 PM
Is anyone aware of what effects these types of illnesses can have on the energy body? I notice that energy flow seems to slow down dramatically before the onset, and during the course of the infection. Can blackages be created as a result?

blacktiger057
22nd November 2007, 05:53 PM
Is anyone aware of what effects these types of illnesses can have on the energy body? I notice that energy flow seems to slow down dramatically before the onset, and during the course of the infection. Can blackages be created as a result?

I think it really depends on how strong your immune system is...there may be a few very small blockages, but once your physical body retains health, the blockages will go away. Or, if you get rid of the blockages energetically first, your physical illness will be fought off even faster since it is now only on the physical level. Either way, nothing horribly serious with a cold or flu.

Now, because of these blockages, it is a little harder to project, and most people say you shouldn't when you are sick. But projection is still possible and it won't ruin all the energy work you have done so far.

Scott