PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini snake falls from above to the navel remains erect

Aunt Clair
24th November 2007, 12:00 AM
Last night in circle as we opened , white snakes of energy dropped from the ceiling to our navals . Near the ceiling it curled bending it's neck to fit inside the room and formed an immature dragon head . Then the Earth Stone transformed .

The outer stone which had been salmon red seemed to bronze over . The outermost shell became red a pyramid of yellow formed around the core . A rhombus of orange formed within the core . The core had been green but was now obscured with the changes .The red earth stone had had a reciprocal air energy core . Three small centres about the size of a ping pong ball lined up vertically within this .

An angel of Malachi the prophet taught us to use the third eye sight and this new earthstone eye to achieve a binocular vision .It was difficult . The eye there is new and weak . It was like looking through a strong eye and a blurry one . We opened it instinctively but we could not close it .

Kylee projected from this new centre within the Earth Stone on Wednesday btw and we found that curious .

A plank that curved like a bridge projected from Kylee's stomach to the table at the centre . We all followed suit . Then these plank bridges ascended to form three walls and a pyramid of energy was formed in the centre which shot a blue pillar up thru the roof .

A secondary symptom occurred on the fingertips which shot out tiny streams of energy .

Our bodies grew heavy giant cumbersome shoes and gloves . Our energy bodies became giant silver dragon knights with white angel wings .The males began to develop on the left side from the left foot to the head then down the right side . The females developed from the right foot to the head and down the left side .

The angel told us we would be heavy during this stage and find it more difficult to project but it would make us stronger .

All stones will mature to have the abilities of each other so that eyes will be in each stone and each treasure will exist in every stone .

moon \
sun----- (converging sight lines )
earth /

This is a emergent kundalini event and not concluded yet .

Aunt Clair
24th November 2007, 04:37 AM
An emerald green dragon curled widdershins around our ashram with its head in the centre at 9oclock facing down to 6 .

It opened its mouth and we entered. I saw on the right tall inanimate humans in white glowing robes we passed them like so many white
teeth and walked on until we finally came to a room with a hole in the ceiling .

We flew up through roof and heard this is a temple called the dragons back. I saw white fluffy cotton wool clouds around the roof the tiles of the temple roof dragon scales and down far below a village in Asia.

We went down again into the tunnel but found a room in the temple of the dragons back . There I saw monks bald shaven in golden brown robes . These were very short ancient spirits sitting on their heels and bent over at the waist with the head parallel to the floor .

A throne apppeared at the end and a high priest projected into it . He sat in an emerald knight armour with a dragon helmet . His face was the same as each asian monk there .

He instructed us to come from our navel as a magenta dragon (pink red ) So we drew energy down from crown, up from feet and in through navel . We rolled these three energies together in different directions;
* the crown back bottom front top
* the feet front top back bottom
* and the navel in through the left , back , right centre widdershins coiled .

Then we took our awarenss to the treasure in the centre of the core of this stone and exploded out of the navel like a pink string which became a dragon thicker than our body and about 7 metres long .

We rose and flew in the round white soft clouds .

I heard jing.We are flying with jing the treasure of the Male tan tien .
The reciprocal energy of earth is air the treasure of the earthstone is ching/jing.I heard the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first .

We followed like a hundred wyrms behind the priest's dragon to a thin tower which he circled then grabbing his tail in his mouth as an ouroborous he fell and became the base.

Then each one followed and these wheels of dragons were 28 and became a series of 4 rainbows like chakras

and then we entered this tower and it became our spine and the energy raced around our spine with a whooshing noise like a fast hard wind and it rose to our necks and came out of our mouth like a thin and tiny golden wyrm .Still this event is not concluded .

Jonathan2525
24th November 2007, 10:18 AM
Hello Aunt Clair,

Is there a particular key to the symbols you normally utilize on your posts? Let me explain what I mean. The first post above your wrote:

white snakes of energy dropped from the ceiling to our navals . Near the ceiling it curled bending it's neck to fit inside the room and formed an immature dragon head . Then the Earth Stone transformed .

I have a vague idea of what the earth stone is based on your previous posts (navel chakra and storage center), but what is the significance of white snakes of energy dropping from the ceiling into it?

Then you go on to say:

The outer stone which had been salmon red seemed to bronze over . The outermost shell became red a pyramid of yellow formed around the core . A rhombus of orange formed within the core ….

Again, what is the significance of these changes in color, and the formation of geometric shapes?

Aunt Clair
24th November 2007, 12:16 PM
I have a vague idea of what the earth stone is based on your previous posts (navel chakra and storage center), but what is the significance of white snakes of energy dropping from the ceiling into it?

White energy is strangely either the lowest or highest vibration , That is because white may be the reconsitution of all hermetic energies to form white from the rainbow . But it can also be a thin white milky white energy which is the beginner's light used for healing and protection . Over time with development the white becomes bright and intense , stronger in vibration . This was the beginner's white light so that would be the beginning of a new stage , I assume . And the dragon head was juvenile and that would follow as a beginning of a new stage . Snakes are kundalini energy white light is a connection with divine energy . Dropping down rather than raising up through the feet is merely a new stage .

Then you go on to say:

The outer stone which had been salmon red seemed to bronze over . The outermost shell became red a pyramid of yellow formed around the core . A rhombus of orange formed within the core ….

Again, what is the significance of these changes in color, and the formation of geometric shapes?This was new to me . I am aware that there are 2 chakras within each stone but the significance of the rhombus means nothing to me .....at least not yet . The pyramid oto is a significant shape of sacred geometry which increases the energy vibration .

planet
25th November 2007, 01:03 AM
Hello Aunt Clair

... I know we all have different perceptions and capabilities ... the thing is I dont really understand very well want your words are about... I mean do you really (literal) see what you`re describing? . ... The kundalini symbols you see do they have specific meanings or they are just visual representations of your work???

...tune me on.

thanx

Aunt Clair
25th November 2007, 01:23 AM
Kundalini is divine energy which attunes and liftes the vibrations of humanity . The forms of this energy come as a snake , a cobra for example or a dragon . It may be seen , felt and heard by the magician as it enters the body . I sit with a circle of peers and have done so since 1998 . We have had multiple kundalini events while in meditative tance . Kundalini generally comes while in trance or while asleep . The sleeping mystic senses the presence in dreamstate . The meditating mystic senses the kundalini vent in mystic vision .

Aunt Clair
25th November 2007, 01:37 AM
This Kundalini event began 20 November and continued daily . A peer in Serbia and another in Florida USA have also experienced the green snakes which began this episode . I do not feel it is completed yet though .

This morning , I woke before the sun with intense pain in my shoulder blades . It felt as if my shoulder had been dislocated and pinched a nerve . I had woken from a dream of dragonflies flying over a long wavy sea of green grass . Tall magenta blossoms dotted this meadow . When I woke I felt a curling energy around my spine from the base to the mirror beneath the heart . My sternum was pulsing and felt hot . The coiled energy unwound like a spring and pushed against my sternum . I felt that the xiphoid process would burst through my skin . But then came a feeling of elation and a golden energy began to spiral out . I felt a burning and then a feeling of release . A thin golden dragon , the width of a finger projected from my heart .Its long wings unfolded from my shoulder blades and then spread out . The wingspan was about a meter long . I was taken up with this dragon projection of self and saw through its eyes. In euphoric undulation I danced into the sunrise and then came slowly down through the clouds effortlessly back through the ceiling and fell exhausted into my body once more .

planet
25th November 2007, 04:17 PM
At first I thought you were describing your visions being inside someone elses soul or something like that . Now I have a glimpse about what you do. ...interesting.

thanx