PDA

View Full Version : Phasing right after closing eyes

borealis
24th November 2007, 08:02 PM
I was talking to one of my colleagues about phasing and how much I wanted to achieve it. Here I was explaining to her something that sounded crazy and she surprised me by saying that she experiences that every time she closes her eyes. When she closes her eyes she sees colors followed by the entire room she is in and then she starts seeing people, places, and more colors. Mind you she is awake both mentally and physically. She assumed that everyone experiences that but I assured her that most of us, including myself, see only darkness when we close our eyes. Also, she said she has had that ever since that time she had difficulties sleeping - that has remedied now.

Now, I am wondering whether this is possible or is she maybe clairvoyant ? Or what else can it be ?

Btw I am having difficulties phasing but I think I am not relaxed enough or I am a beginner. Apart from seeing some lights as I fall asleep I´ve got nothing. Nothing else to do but continue trying to observe.

CFTraveler
25th November 2007, 02:49 AM
She's clairvoyant, or, rather developed it from lack of sleep. Unless it goes away. Then it was hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation. But if they stayed on, I vote for clairvoyance.

If you're trying to phase, noticing is good (in fact, it's what you do, lol) but it can get boring and if you don't watch it you can pass out. I recommend some mental exercises while you get in trance, like relaxation, breathwork, and listening to your earhiss as something to keep you aware, so you don't click out. Also, listening to your earhiss facilitates getting to the hypnagogic state, which is what you're looking for. The trick is for you to stay 'on' while they come on. Playing with the blobs you see is another way to occupy the mind (make then change color, make them change shape, if you can). In other words, have a good time with it.