PDA

View Full Version : Strange tooth energy

The Cusp
25th November 2007, 03:45 AM
Don't really know what section to post this in, here seems as good as any. Last night as I was laying in bed, I had pressed my tongue over my teeth, and had the most peculiar sensation. More peculiar was that I suddenly remembered experiencing this all the time as a child, but had completely forgotten about it until then.

I'm going to try to describe it for you, but please keep in mind it's not going to be exact or literal.

It felt like my teeth were much too big for my mouth, larger that they actually are. They also felt kind of fuzzy or velvety, but it was an overwhelming feeling. Very intense. I don't even know what else to say about it.

The feeling passes very quickly, probably because I was trying to over analyze it. I knew what it was when I experienced it, but one it was over, it was like it never happened. Almost forgot about it, but I wrote it down with my dream notes.

A very poor description I'm afraid, but it's one of those things that defies description. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Korpo
26th November 2007, 08:06 AM
The teeth, like any other part of the body, have energy lines. Each of your teeth actually has at least one nerve, and the molars even three per tooth. In one instance of energy work I could trace these energy lines connecting to the crown.

Health of the teeth has an impact on your energy system, and I found that blockages in my molars can be detrimental even to the muscles of my neck and main meridians. Even in Western medicine it is believed that health of the teeth has a strong impact on the rest of the body, for example the teeth can carry inflammations whose toxins can affect your total health.

Anyone who has been drilled at the dentist's without a painkiller can attest how strong nerve sensations from the teeth can be.

Fuzzy and velvety are typical sensations when bringing nerves there online again. It goes from "nothing" or "constricted" to numb to fuzzy to warm to "liquid" to light and airy. At least for me. This is energy cleanup IMO.

Behind the front teeth on the upper jaw is one of the connection points for Small Circulation. You can connect your main power circuit there with your tongue as bridge and strengthen overall energy circulation in your body - see my Sticky about the Micro-Cosmic Orbit in this section.

About the feeling of space - within us exists more space than we are aware of. When you dissolve a block deeply enough, you become aware of more of that space - blockage is non-awareness. Energy flow is awareness. Your brain, however, got used to certain relations between your different body parts and certain amounts of nerve information from each layer of tissue, muscle, nerves, etc. If you increase the information from one part significantly, in my experience you feel "too big" there. In your brain, the relations have gone out of alignment. After some time the brain readjusts this "inner experience chart" and everything feels like it used to - at least in terms of "felt size".

I think what happened was a rush of energy that cleared up blockages in your mouth area.

Take good care,
Oliver

Louise43
29th November 2007, 01:24 PM
I used to get a similar sensation when I was a child, and like you I have always found it hard to put into words. However mine wasn't related to my teeth but to whenever I was ill. I would have dreams that were more a sensation rather than a visual dream, a sensation of something big and fuzzy enveloping me. Like you that's the best description I can come up with but doesn't really expalin it very well. I hadn't even thought about it recently until I read your post and it reminded me.

stargazer
3rd December 2007, 09:17 AM
TheCusp, your experience brings to mind a feeling I get from time to time... I'll be lying in bed and suddenly feel as if I'm very flat like a board, yet at the same time that same kind of "big / velvety / fuzzy" feeling you mentioned. If there's moonlight in the room, I feel as if I'm just a big flat board that's just sooooooooooooooaking up that energy. There seems to be a lunar relationship, in that I am more prone to being in this state in a good visible full moon.

Velvety / soft / odd feelings are from what I have been told, feelings of good strong chi flow, seems to be more of a soft feminine yin type of energy flow than a sharper electric yang kind of flow perhaps as people might experience when they have kundalini spikes. My acupuncturist told me that that "soft ocean" feeling in the middle of the body was an extremely good sign of good chi flow.

If I would wager a guess, I would say that those odd velvety moments are times when we are extremely open and receptive to the absorption of "water"/"air" frequences of energies that we normally absorb through the hands, mouth, head, etc but not anywhere near as noticeable. The current is flowing good and strong. I feel like some kind of moonlight lily plant, with my little leaves wide open, soaking up the moonlight rays. It's a strange and glorious feeling and only occurs "once in a blue moon."

I think it sounds like a good thing, no matter what it is. :D