PDA

View Full Version : Help please with various disorders

Turquoise
26th November 2007, 09:47 PM
Hi, this is my second post. I get very paranoid so I don't want to include a photo, but I have been on meds for years for various mental disorders which have not worked...I don't really know anything about healing but if someone were to send some my way I would be very grateful! :)
I tend to get bad mid afternoon until late at night, not sure why, might be neg related as it has not responded to medication or hypnosis- thanks!

CFTraveler
26th November 2007, 09:51 PM
I'll say a prayer for you, and don't worry about pictures- if any of our 'resident' healers need a picture, I'm sure they will pm you about it.

Turquoise
26th November 2007, 09:54 PM
Thankyou again :)

blacktiger057
26th November 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm a practitioner in reiki...have you heard of it? It is a system of healing, one among many.

I'd be happy to send you some reiki. Pictures do help strengthen the connection and focus energies, so if you pmed one that would be helpful. Also, if you want I can scan your chakras to see if there are any blockages or problems. Again, pm me if you want this done and I will pm you back my findings. I keep 'scanning' results 100% confidential, so do not worry about that.

And, ofcourse, I will definately be praying for you!

Many Blessings! :)

Scott

Turquoise
26th November 2007, 11:31 PM
Thanks I have PM'ed you

al.luciddreamer
27th November 2007, 05:22 AM
I am on meds, too -- but for anxiety and depression. They work pretty well, and my waking life has gotten pretty good. But sometimes I'm a little dismayed at how the meds seem to interfere with my dream life. Does this happen to you, too, or are your dreams unaffected by them? I notice if I skip taking them on a night, my dreams are better (but then the following day is shot to hell because my anxiety comes right back).

Turquoise
27th November 2007, 02:23 PM
Ok I need help now. I have just had todays awful news. I seriously think something is controlling my 'luck'. I now feel horribly anxious which is what i feel the energy or things whatever they are want me to feel. What can I do? I fel like I am being tested.

Edit- the outcome, although not great was better than I hoped but the anxiety will last all night now :( (I honestly feel like I am being tested.)

To the above poster, I have never felt any effects from a medication apart from a dry mouth (I must be very blocked) so no they haven't affected my dreams. Could you pm me your meds please? I would be interested if I have tried them, I suspect they are SSRI'S which don't work but I'm always learning about drug chemistry etc so it would be helpful. I myself have been on over 25 different ones :S

Pneumaphor
28th November 2007, 06:13 PM
Turquois,

Use this technique whenever you feel you're about to spin out. Turn your eyeballs to their upper limit, straight up, until you're straining, and hold that position with as much strain as you can get for 17 seconds. Don't move your head, JUST your eyes. Your brainwave frequency will lower and the worry will dissipate. Do it as much as you feel you need to, as you're not hurting anything, or I would be blind by now and I'm not. So, take heart and try not to worry, "this too shall pass."