PDA

View Full Version : Raising Negs and Spirit Vibrations?

dkane
27th November 2007, 12:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Over the past few weeks I have been finding myself raising the vibrations of both spirits and possibly negs (or alike).

In regards to the negs(or alike) I found myself being drawn into a situation of conflict involving someone I know (or a mock up of such) being taken away in what I perceived being againest their will. I decided I should intervene. I opened my heart charkra and poured unconditional love from my palms. The negs greedily started chewing at my hands- eating the energy. I loved them more and more- opening my heart to them unconditionally- the more I opened my heart forcing higher and higher love levels- the more energy poured from my palms. As I filled them with as much love as I could- the negs started to thin out and get clearer and clear like they turned to water. Until they dissappeared all togther.

I was in a spontanous projection- and found myself with female in one of the belief territorys I think. I was surronded by my spirtual and teaching peers- though I feel the female I was talking to could not see them. I was explaining to the female that unconditional love had nothing to do with sex. To highlight this I decided to show her what unconditional love energy was. I opened my heart chakra, placed my arms around her and let my love energy flow strongly into her. She also started phasing out-went clear like water also and dissappeared happily.

I turned to my guides once she had gone- to see golden light reflecting off the body and faces of the group. Golden light that was pouring off me- which was so bright ,the light reflecting off their faces 10 ft away from me- was affecting my eyes.

They just stood there with their hands over their faces- while I tried to "tone it down".

This has happened a few times now.

I also got to go to one of the hells ( or another planet that looked like a tradtional hell) straight after that was done- only to shake on off the inhabitats hands and burn him . I assume from the vibrational radiation.

Any one got and insights or similar experiences?

Thanks

Aunt Clair
31st December 2007, 01:31 AM
Any one got and insights or similar experiences?
Yes I and peers have had similar effects

... The negs greedily started chewing at my hands- eating the energy. I loved them more and more- opening my heart to them unconditionally- the more I opened my heart forcing higher and higher love levels- the more energy poured from my palms. As I filled them with as much love as I could- the negs started to thin out and get clearer and clear like they turned to water. Until they dissappeared all togther.
Negs chewing on your body can harm you . Sending them light with a wand , staff or light sword does the same thing without risk .

I also got to go to one of the hells ( or another planet that looked like a tradtional hell) straight after that was done- only to shake on off the inhabitats hands and burn him .
In the Hells there are pillars of light sporadically placed into which the spirit can choose to go to raise their vibration to ascend and leave . Some are so low in vibration that they burn with the light I feel they need to be healed slowly to tolerate the light again .So humans project and give them a more similar light they can tolerate . The angelic light is higher and probably burns them worse. If you enter the pillar you are taken up slowly to the higher planes afterlife realms .I feel it is like ascending from the ocean floor when scuba diving slowly does the trick too fast gives the bends .

dkane
31st December 2007, 01:41 AM
Hi AC,

Thanks.

Im assuming creating a wand is a visualisation/creation process in which I project the energy a distance from my hand?

What is the process of creating a wand?

Thank you.

dk

Aunt Clair
1st January 2008, 09:18 PM
Hi AC,

Thanks.

Im assuming creating a wand is a visualisation/creation process in which I project the energy a distance from my hand?

Thank you.

dk
Yes (I think it is in PPSD ) Robert Bruce has taught to extend ones arm and send energy from it like a wand . You can pull energy directly thru the heart which is the energy body pump and out the arm directed by the pointed finger or you can pull energy from crown or feet to the heart to the arms . He also taught about reaching above the energy body head and asking for the hilt of
your light sword . This is then pointed and focused to dispel not to attack . In ceremonial magick an actual athame or dagger is used to extend and focus energy to banish

Aunt Clair
1st January 2008, 09:22 PM
Hi AC,

Thanks.

Thank you.

dk
Yes (I think it is in PPSD ) Robert Bruce has taught to extend ones arm and send energy from it like a wand . You can pull energy directly thru the heart which is the energy body pump and out the arm directed by the pointed finger or you can pull energy from crown or feet to the heart to the arms . He also taught about reaching above the energy body head and asking for the hilt of your light sword . This is then pointed and focused to dispel not to attack . In ceremonial magick an actual athame or dagger is used to extend and focus energy to banish .