PDA

View Full Version : Negative Thoughtforms/Possible Curse

dslandolfe
30th November 2007, 03:01 PM

CFTraveler
30th November 2007, 05:10 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that while she was doing this (influencing you) you were probably implanted by either a neg or a thoughtform. I do think psychotherapy will work (talk therapy) but it will bring out the neg, and you have to be ready for this.
I'm sure some of our healers can give you energy or healing, but I think that while you are going through the therapy, salt baths and energy work will help 'loosen it up' and a lot of cord-cutting and shielding should help. In other words, attack it on many fronts at a time.
How versed are you on countermeasures?

orygbus
30th November 2007, 10:32 PM
Here's a possible remedy:
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/greywolf ... ar06.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/greywolffeelingforms15mar06.shtml)

dslandolfe
1st December 2007, 10:41 AM

CFTraveler
1st December 2007, 04:56 PM
I have a copy of practical psychic self defense and use some of them but at present I'm very limited by the fact that I'm living in a small apartment with 2 other people who are "weirded out" by anything even slightly new age, and they constantly hound me about the smallest things (like garlic in the bedroom for example). The first time I used core image removal it worked great but due to my symptoms it's hard for me to due it effectively. I'm also limited by my low income since I can't work like I am but I try to use as many as I can.

Out of curiosity, are all core images caused by negs or could it be part of the thoughtform? No, they can be genuine traumatic experiences you have repressed, and the neg is merely using it to continually keep you traumatized. Or a neg can use real events and embellish to make it seem worse than it really was.

Secondly, are (modern)shamans and reiki healers familiar with these implants? No. Some healers won't even admit the possibility of them (see "The Popular Model Conundrum" in Robert's Treatise) and some Shamans will know about them but see them differently than what you would read here. Of course, many do.

I ask because I tried to explain it to one healer and she didn't understand how they worked (until I gave her a copy of RB's book) and another one talks about them and said to get crystal healing involving "soft lasers" on them to destroy them backed up by angelic healing. I don't know anyone where I live though that offers this so maybe there's another type that deals with this. One thing that seems to help is simply the knowing that the thoughtform/s are not my own because it reduces the emotional load(guilt and such). I say if you can combine approaches do so. Of course, I realize this is easier said than done.