PDA

View Full Version : absorb energy from the Earth...?

bgrimm
1st December 2007, 12:13 AM
I recall reading a journal entry from CFTraveler and I think she had one story where you absorbed energy directly from the Earth and then used that energy to project...

I was just wondering how exactly you go about doing that. Do I go outside, sit on the ground, and try and "absorb" energy.

And if I do manage to absorb energy, will I have a better chance at projecting?

I've yet to project yet :'( BUT I HAVE HOPE!!! lol

Thanks!

-Brian

CFTraveler
1st December 2007, 02:33 AM
What I remember is that I was camping in the really hard earth (really hard) and tried to use the energy I felt coming from the earth to try to project. The way I did it is to feel power of gravity pressing me down (or attracting me to the earth) and reversing it-making the power push me away from the earth. I did manage to separate for a few measly seconds and my husband's projected double (or a wilder version of him) stopped me, as he was hovering right above me, and really startled me awake. So I wouldn't exactly declare that technique a smashing success.

bgrimm
1st December 2007, 03:13 AM
lol! Oh man, that must've been freaky. Well thanks again for the story. At least you managed to get free for a couple of seconds.

did you say that you had vibrations that felt as if you were in an earthquake? i think you did, and i think that was the most interesting thing i heard. i thought it was pretty amazing. so...thanks CF.

hablare luego! (i think thats right...i can't put a "tilde" but there's one on the e of hablare lol)

ADIOS!

CFTraveler
1st December 2007, 04:58 PM
Gosh, your grammar is better than most spanish-speaking people I know. :lol:
Oyeme viejo.

bgrimm
1st December 2007, 06:17 PM
lol! but i think i said it wrong anyways...

it should be: hablare con tigo luego. verdad? o no? ay! no me importa. lol.

ITS DECEMBER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!! i love winter!

hablare luego contigo.

Jake
2nd December 2007, 02:45 AM
I have a higher frequency of SpontOBE's in the winter... and spring too...

bgrimm
2nd December 2007, 01:24 PM
that's good to know :D

maybe i'll do something. jeesh, i think im like...giving up. i have to push myself just to do energy work. i feel like i ain't eva finna project. BUT I MUST PERSIST! I just wish something would happen...so that I can have a big, new boost of motivation. ya know?

at least, earthborn, it snows where you are for winter and spring. but that's an assumption. where i live...i thik the coldest its ever gotten, and i mean ever, was about 48 degrees. fahrenheit. but who knows. i might go to NORTH CAROLINA for xmas. its my favorite place to go. its beautiful in the mountains. ANYWAYS!

earthborn, how are your past predictions playing out????????????

CFTraveler
2nd December 2007, 08:01 PM
If you keep working NEW and meditation for three months I'll give you a cookie. If you project I'll give you a basket of cookies.
How's that for motivation?

chips
3rd December 2007, 01:23 AM
lol! but i think i said it wrong anyways...

it should be: hablare con tigo luego. verdad? o no? ay! no me importa. lol.

ITS DECEMBER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!! i love winter!

hablare luego contigo.
i thought verdad meant vegetables lol :lol:

CFTraveler
3rd December 2007, 03:20 AM
i thought verdad meant vegetables lol
verde=green
verdad-true, truth
That was funny chips. :lol: :lol:

bgrimm
3rd December 2007, 03:55 AM
chips wrote:
i thought verdad meant vegetables lol

verde=green
verdad-true, truth
That was funny chips.

Yea, that was pretty funny. lol.

vegetable is vegetales

verdad, in the context i used it, is "right" (like correct)

And that was the spanish lesson for today, folks. Join us back tomorrow where we will learn how to make and use a cuban mop! Hasta Manana! Viva la CUBA! lmao..im gonna get shot one day...ay dios mio

CFTraveler
3rd December 2007, 03:41 PM
Actually, being PuertoRican, I had never seen a cuban mop, until I went to Miami and saw how they do it over there. I have to tell you, they have the best technique. The floor comes out really clean and shiny- it's how I was doing it until they invented the swiffer mop.
Ok, back to topic.... energy, etc.