PDA

View Full Version : Who Are the Starborns?

dslandolfe
4th December 2007, 02:56 PM

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrin ... rborn.html (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/4788/starborn.html)

An amusing little questionnaire.
However, I do not endorse the concept, as I think we all started out of 'primordial soup' and evolved towards the earth.
Just one more way of feeling 'special'.
JMO.

dslandolfe
4th December 2007, 08:17 PM

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 08:28 PM
So, Starborns are thought of as the originators of humans. Does that make reptilians the originators of the dinosaurs? :lol: I have thought that the dinosaurs were the originators of the reptilians. In my mental meanderings.

dslandolfe
6th December 2007, 08:02 AM

CFTraveler
6th December 2007, 02:05 PM
Sure- lots of interpretations apply.
If dinosaurs can be considered reptilian, something commonly believed in the paleontological community (a belief I don't necessarily share, btw) then it follows that we all came from a reptilian ancestor, eons ago.
I have always been of the opinion that ancient homo sapiens and homo neanderthalis must have seen saurian remains, even though by then well extinct, if we can see some fairly well preserved bones, then they, in the ice ages must have seen better specimens, and built some sort of mythology that preceeded and gave birth to dragon mythology. So if you add this with the idea that we have, in our limbic system, morphology that is clearly vestigial (in a physical sense, I know this is arguable) is possibly evolved from reptilian 'template', then we have ample groundwork for having some sort of reptilian archetype in our makeup, so to speak.
So I think there are a lot of possibilities.
Archetypal reptilians,
Reptilians as thoughtforms,
Biological reptilians that may or may not be related to us or our planet
Or plain mass hallucination (something which I don't believe in)
Could be any and all.

dslandolfe
7th December 2007, 07:59 PM

CFTraveler
7th December 2007, 09:38 PM
I cautiously agree.