PDA

View Full Version : A New & EasY method for OBE

ommidikra
5th December 2007, 10:33 AM
These days i have started practising yoga as a tool for my spiritual development.

I usually go to sleep at 11 at night & get up at 3.30 .
after an hour break i go to sleep again.

But in this hour gap i practise the KAPALBHATi pranayaam for 10-15 mins.
i do some warming yogic exercised & stretching.i make it a point that my body is pretty much tired up but due to the 4-5 hr sleep session my mind is pretty much awake & lucid sorta .

Then i get back 2 sleep ..... This is where the magic begins..
From the past week this schedule has worked for me & every time i do this i hve encountered an obe .For me this exercise has clicked instantly.

I tried to research a bit abt this & i found that
due to the forced and longer exhalation, kapalbhati affects the brain differently. Andre Van Lysebeth has quoted a physiological phenomena, that during normal inhalation the fluid around the brain is compressed and so the brain contracts very slightly. With exhalation this cerebrospinal fluid is decompressed and the brain very slightly expands. This is the mechanical influence of the respiratory cycle on the structure of the brain. Forced exhalation in kapalbhati increases the massaging effect on the brain by enhancing the decompression effect on every exhalation.

regards,
Om

CFTraveler
5th December 2007, 02:04 PM
Interesting. As a youngster I read somewhere that it was healthier to exhale completely (until your lungs are almost completely deflated) so that your body would get rid of the CO2 and would get more air on the inhale. So I trained myself to breathe like that every time I could remember. Now I have a very deep and slow breath, just from habit. I wonder if this has helped my OBEs in some way.
Interesting, Om.
CF.

kiwibonga
6th December 2007, 03:37 AM
This reminds me of this:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5416

And perhaps could hold the key to this:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2811

!!

ommidikra
6th December 2007, 05:35 AM
One thing in particular ive noticed that my early morning yoga resulting in an OBEs has always been a pleasant wonderful experience. I hvent experienced Neg or fear or screaming noise or sumthing. Just a wonderful separation and im out.

I remember trying binaural & i used to freak out encountering any entity in d astral.

Maybe coz ven im forcefully exhaling i visualize air as grey & bad energy...

ommidikra
25th February 2008, 05:53 PM
THIS IS THE LINK AND PLZ MODERATORS THIS AINT SPAM OR ADVERTISING SO PLZ DONT BLOCK AS THIS IS PROBABLY MY 10TH POST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAr31nouYvY

CHEERS,
OM

CFTraveler
25th February 2008, 05:57 PM
Just this time I won't block it but remember Om, all you have to do is ask BEFORE you post! There's enough mods to ask.
The minimum # or posts is 20 just in case you didn't remember.
And, don't shout.