PDA

View Full Version : Evil Chakra Meditations?

orygbus
5th December 2007, 12:47 PM
I remembered reading about this years ago on the astral pulse forum.
I was wondering what you guys think of it.
Link Removed

Korpo
5th December 2007, 12:54 PM
This site does not even pass my web filter.

Can you give a summary?

Oliver

orygbus
5th December 2007, 01:19 PM
It's basically a satanic website that has meditations, which they claim to be satanic in origin...although, I feel they most likely stole the meditations from eastern practice and claimed it to be satanic....

Korpo
5th December 2007, 01:24 PM
Why should that even be interesting? :?

Oliver

Korpo
5th December 2007, 01:39 PM
The whole thread reeks of the "Someone might be developing faster than me, so I'll try anything!!!" syndrome. If somebody cannot be convinced that it is not a good idea taking stuff from a Satanic website in relation to a neonazi, then a certain lack of commonsense is apparent. Some of the original posters seem like the people that do anything for kicks... :roll:

Oliver

CFTraveler
5th December 2007, 02:51 PM
The whole thread reeks of the "Someone might be developing faster than me, so I'll try anything!!!" syndrome. If somebody cannot be convinced that it is not a good idea taking stuff from a Satanic website in relation to a neonazi, then a certain lack of commonsense is apparent. Some of the original posters seem like the people that do anything for kicks... :roll:

Oliver
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
5th December 2007, 04:03 PM
It says that the site was updated as of 7/21/07.

Yes, the domain sounds very satanic.

The techniques themselves are borrowed from hatha yoga, particularly pranayama, with the names of several runes used as mantras. I find it amusing that they are being passed off as "dark" or "evil" when even the picture of the upside-down pentagram on the page doesn't feel particularly evil to me. It is like they aren't even trying, really.

Martin
5th December 2007, 06:45 PM
That site looks like it was built by some emo kids without any real hobbies... I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, but it's just not worth looking at.
Have a good day!

ButterflyWoman
6th December 2007, 12:51 AM
If somebody cannot be convinced that it is not a good idea taking stuff from a Satanic website in relation to a neonazi, then a certain lack of commonsense is apparent.

:lol:

What an understatement!

Tom
6th December 2007, 01:00 AM
It crossed my mind that it might be useful to go back to the original sources rather than going to this web site. The idea of combining the energies of the runes with yoga sounds interesting.

sleeper
6th December 2007, 01:53 AM
I read a lot of what's on that website.

At first, i thought the section on meditation was brief and detailed, enough to legitimately help beginners who want to start mediating, even though it's an obvious rip-off of ancient and modern techniques.

then i fumbled through a bunch of strange stuff, including a "concentration" article that devolves into a story of how his meditation group is freeing demons, through sexual meditations and orgasms...which gives the demons wings....

finally, i ran into some legitimately disturbing things. the website tells people "how to deliver the evil eye" and "how to summon demons," among others. "ripping" energy from a "victim," etc.

It's a good thing that this website has a good psychic self defense section!

ButterflyWoman
6th December 2007, 02:03 AM
I'm glad I'm wearing a protection talisman after visiting the website. I don't know (and don't currently believe) that curses and so on can be transmitted via a website, but I'm glad for my little black tourmaline pendant, nonetheless. ;)

orygbus
6th December 2007, 03:11 AM
I mentioned the site because there's some people on a different forum using one of the meditation, not knowing where it's from; they say they are having good results with the meditation and no negative effect/energy....

I find it interesting, the same meditation, 1) those who see it on the 666 site has negative effect 2) those who see it on a self help site has positive effect (this makes sense, since it seems like the 666 site most likely stole them)...

It seems like our mind is easily influence by our perceptions....

star
6th December 2007, 03:32 AM
There are some really good meditations on these sites. Just take them out of context. Like breathing elements into your bone marrow. That will help open your abilities.

orygbus
6th December 2007, 05:19 AM
There are some really good meditations on these sites. Just take them out of context. Like breathing elements into your bone marrow. That will help open your abilities.

Yeah...they're AP meditation even has a link to Robert Bruce article....
I read through they're many meditation articles and I can say for certain it's not satanic...they people who own the site like to throw the word "satanic" to make it seem dark and evil etc. but it's not, if you take out the word "satan" you would see how many of their material is common to the spiritual community...after looking through the entire site, they definitly lose credibilty as an satanic site, and I agree with others that the site is by amateurs who have nothing better to do....nevertheless, they do have some good materials...

ButterflyWoman
6th December 2007, 06:01 AM
Well, I do want to say that my comment about protection was a joke. ;) (I am wearing a talisman, but I usually wear one or another talisman.)

I couldn't be bothered to look through the entire site. I have no patience for the whole "evil satanist" stuff. I lived through the Satanic Panic of the 80s and I just have NO tolerence for it any more. They could have the best material in the world and I wouldn't be inclined to go searching for it.

Just my personal view on things, mind you. ;)