PDA

View Full Version : Can't get grounded-

Frankez
8th December 2007, 08:20 PM
Hi. It seems that for a very long time now, I cannot seem to get grounded, or get a good hold of myslef. It seems like there is something (on an energetic level) that is holding me back from getting grounded and letting me be myself. I keep it simple....chakra work and slight aura/human energy field work, that's about it. But my own vibration for a long time now has been shakey and off putting, and I swear, it feels like something is not allowing me to get comfortable and connect with myself. Any suggestions on what this could be? Also, when I do chakra work, I feel a strong, uncomfortable, vibrating energy from my gut and I don't think that it's my energy. It makes me nervous and it's in the stomach. It's agitating for sure, but can't shake this nervous vibe in my gut for the life of me. Also, if I'm lucky, I can get grounded a few times a month and it's easy and natural, but mostly, it's just not happening. Well, thanks for reading.

boris
8th December 2007, 09:57 PM
Frankez, if you're ungrounded and having unpleasant energetic sensations I would say definately give it a rest for a while, all energy work and meditation, do some grounding work and connect to your everyday life. there may be other factors but that would definately help. I had this problem recently and gave it all a rest for a while, it was actually quite refreshing.

Tom
8th December 2007, 10:00 PM
Do you want to be more grounded? Do you, really?

Korpo
10th December 2007, 09:06 AM
If you have a really strong energy block of energy pertaining to anxiety in your gut, if energy starts running it might get triggered and unsettle you. This would revive feelings of anxiety and maybe the ungroundedness sensations you feel.

That does not mean it's not an outside influence. It could just also be a big energy block. Energy block commonly care emotional charges and can be unsettling to various degrees.

What technique do you use for grounding?

Take good care,
Oliver