PDA

View Full Version : Alternative full body circuit

UnnamedGuy
13th November 2005, 09:50 PM
I have always had some problems doing the first half of the full body circuit, for some reason unable to totally focus on one part of the body and keep it going at the same rate up my back, but usually able to accuratly feel my way around my head and down my chest to the storage center.

Because of this I wasn't totally sure I was doing it right, sometimes able to focus my awareness at my head and use my astral hands to sponge up through the back, keeping my awareness stationary till it got to the head, and again I was able to do this accuratly and join it at the head down the chest, but again not sure if i was actually getting it right and raising energy.

This last method I sort of stumbled upon one day when I got deep into a trance and started doing some full body circuits. I was sort of half drifted out, and couldn't really focus my awareness on any one point, but sort of just imagined a flow coming up through my feet up my back and around my head, and continued it down to the center.
I used my astral hands with a sponge to push this flow along and to sort of pack in the energy at the center, but mostly kept it going non stop, and today it sort of advanced and I was able to keep the energy stream going at a pretty steady rate just by will and thought.
I was able to feel this pretty accuratly, like a mass of warm energy flowing up all over the bottom half of my body, and moving up to my neck where it sort of evened out down the throat and stayed even going down the center of the top half of my body in the opposite direction down to the energy storage center.

With this feeling came intense relaxation, feeling like my whole body was sort of stiffening up but not muscle wise almost like i was "clicking out" of the muscles up maybe a fraction of a space but able to pretty much forget about my entire body while still perceiving it as being there, just not me in it...if that made any sense. While im doing this I also see a very bright light that seems to come over me and my "feeling" of my body, mostly focused around my head region and third eye area, especially when I move my awareness over it and use my astral hands near there.

From this point of awareness I could barley make out a feeling of bubbling around the area of the storage center, but cannot be sure if it really was there, or if it wasn't just gas or something...

Im just wondering if these methods will work, or would i have to be able to perceive myself in both my feet while using my astral arms to sponge up energy up through my legs back over my head and down my chest, keeping my point of awareness with the hands and sponge while also feeling the energy being pushed up by the sponge? And also how do you know when it is working for sure? The book only says it bubbles, and i've felt this before but can never be sure if it isn't just gas...as I have alot of gas as I have acid reflux disease...I've been doing the energy raising for about 2-3 weeks now(staying on week 3 for a good 3 weeks at least trying to perfect the energy raising and mind quieting, able to do 30 second pulse pretty well now thoug :) )and don't notice any difference in my energy during the day.

Matthew
29th November 2005, 02:34 PM
I would suggest that you trust what you feel.
Once your energy pathways open sufficiently, you will observe a "flowing" sensation as the energy moves unimpeded. However, this does not mean that your pathways are totally free of blocks (I think of them like clogged arteries). Even when I get a good flow going, I still run up the pathways with my tactile awareness focused on a particular "segment" of the energy stream. Otherwise, I lose the flow over time. It's a maintenance thing.
-Matt