PDA

View Full Version : Major Chakras

JoSac
26th December 2007, 05:25 AM
I am now at the part were im starting to work on the major energy centers (chakras). I have been stimulating the base and then the navel but have not moved on yet. I dont really feel any sensations except for some slight pressure (not strong at all). Is this normal and should i keep moving on? Or keep working on them? Also, when stimulating and raising energy to them, you want to feel like they are inside you right, not on the skin?

Thanks JS

Beekeeper
26th December 2007, 08:46 AM
It is quite normal for people to feel very slight sensations at the major chakras when they first begin. You may find this is not the case for all chakras. For instance, when I began I didn't feel a lot at the lower chakras but felt tremendous sensation at the heart, throat, brow and crown. Eventually I developed a greater balance.

You can keep working on the lower chakras, experimenting with different methods and you will probably notice a significant development. Everyone is different though and you'll have to follow your own inclinations and intuition, even if only to maintain motivation.

You don't have to have chakras spinning powerfully and energy buzzing in your ears every time you do energy work in order to project.

JoSac
27th December 2007, 05:53 AM
I see. Thank you for that. I haven't got past the navel yet because ive been practicing the others. But even when just doing energy raising i can feel like someone is pushing their finger on my third eye (brow chakra). I think i might be a clairvoyant but im not positive. I tend to get strobing lights when not even focusing on my third eye.

Thanks JS.