PDA

View Full Version : cat that predicts death

Jonathan2525
27th December 2007, 02:40 AM
Hello all,

This isn't really about a movie or a book but I can't think of anywhere else to post it. Apparently, theres is a cat in a hospice that can predict when a person is going to die.

Here's a link to the CNN video.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/12/26/yir.cat.predicts.death.cnn

He's pretty cute too.

CFTraveler
27th December 2007, 04:03 AM
I saw it in the news when it was on. There was some talk about him knowing when the person was ready to leave. I wonder how he knows. Maybe he can see the spirit leaving-cats seem to be able to see stuff like this-I know mine do.

Korpo
27th December 2007, 09:49 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/iz-sykik-ur-nxt.jpg

:mrgreen:

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
27th December 2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I read about that cat. Oscar. :)

One of the funniest "LOLCat" images I ever saw was a picture of Oscar with the caption: I can has your soul?

JoSac
27th December 2007, 04:27 PM
Wow thats pretty crazy. I think cats can sense things we cant. I read the like to lay around EMF's.

blacktiger057
27th December 2007, 09:31 PM
A few years back I heard of a dog doing the same thing as well. Whenever someone was very close to dying, he'd visit their room and stay until the person died, usually a few hours later. It was like a real-life Grim!

Animals definately have greater senses than we do, physical and pyschic. Amazing happenings.

Take this as a sign. If your cat starts following everywhere, watch out! :lol:

CFTraveler
27th December 2007, 11:05 PM
Some time ago we were having some things happening in the house, and then the cat started staring at me funny. (Not my projecting buddy, the other one, the boy) He would look at me as if terrified and would not go near me. That's when I did a few smudgings and salt treatments, and then it all went away and he stopped doing that. He's my 'neg detector' (or 'phenomena confirmation detector').

JoSac
28th December 2007, 01:26 AM
Why you have a cat that stays with you when you project?

CFTraveler
28th December 2007, 05:15 AM
Why you have a cat that stays with you when you project? :? :?: I don't know- I haven't asked her why.

JoSac
28th December 2007, 03:28 PM
No i was asking "do you have a cat that stays with you when u project" Because you said "not my projecting buddy, the other one"

I just thought that would be kinda cool.

JS

CFTraveler
28th December 2007, 04:22 PM
No i was asking "do you have a cat that stays with you when u project" Because you said "not my projecting buddy, the other one"

I just thought that would be kinda cool.

JS
It is. The account is on my OBE journal. I'll get the link if you want to read it.
BTW, a comma makes a big difference in the way the question looks. I thought you had too much christmas cheer. :D

JoSac
29th December 2007, 01:45 AM
Lol ya I try my best on punctuation.