PDA

View Full Version : So, Shoot Me!

Huggie
14th November 2005, 02:58 AM
When I was 15, I used to peep around the particion to see if the boarder was asleep, because he would tell Mum if I was reading and if it was an occult book, I lost it! This night, Harry was asleep but when I looked back, so was Eric! Threw me for a moment, then I cheered, "Wow! I'm L.D-ing! I can do ANYTHING!!" I walked straight out thru the wall! "What strange thing do I want to experience? Oh yeah, what's it like to be shot up?" Seven red coated soldiers marched out and obliged me, one at a time.
The first bullet went in my 1st chakra and floated up flash- lighting the other chakras as it went and lodged under my skull. The 2nd hit my 2nd chakra and so on. As the 6th arrived, I said, "The next one will go right thru my skull and take me with it!" And it did! I shot up, up and away!
I saw a fluffy white cloud and lay down on it. Now, if one lies down on a fluffy cloud, one is liable to go to sleep and if one goes to sleep, one is liable to wake up in one's own little bed!
Then I asked for another dream to clue me as to how to teach this amazing skill and I got it!! Can you believe? I straight away, totally forgot it! -Huggie

Quantitativefool
14th November 2005, 04:08 AM
That's interesting....

Did you do anything before sleep to stimulate it or just random?

-Stu

17th November 2005, 01:45 AM
Bang!

Quantitativefool
20th November 2005, 11:33 PM
*Brings back to life*

-Sty

21st November 2005, 12:14 AM
Bang!

You can't kill anyone who's allready been shot in the head :)

Huggie
21st November 2005, 06:11 AM
Q.fool: I did nothing to stim. that LD. I had read abt them and thought,"What an exciting thing to experience but I only half believed it could be done!"
My only concern was to avoid the border telling Mum I was reading;"Works of the Devil" again! - Hoggie

21st November 2005, 11:54 PM
Bang!

One can shoot even a corpse...

22nd November 2005, 05:30 AM
Bang!

You missread. I said you can't kill someone who has allready been shot in the head :)

Huggie, are you sure you forgot even the smallest detail of how to teach what you learned in the dream?

22nd November 2005, 03:25 PM

You missread. I said you can't kill someone who has allready been shot in the head :)
But I don't want to kill anyone. I was just doing what I was told to do. It said shoot me. It didn't say kill me.

Quantitativefool
28th November 2005, 12:23 AM
Well...if you're dead...I'll revive you again..I'm really not sure what's going on though... However, I am going to shoot you in the foot....

-Stu

Sachiel
28th November 2005, 02:15 AM
Spam for everyone!

Just kidding, though somewhat true...Interesting dream...I, for one, would not like to experience being shot. Unless, of course, I commit some kind of terrible felony, in which case...nah, nevermind, euthanized cookie is the way to go.