PDA

View Full Version : Raised too much energy, dream warned me

magic
30th December 2007, 01:50 PM
Last night I thought I should try to use the energy raising techniques as a way to clear my thought, I guess I must have raised too much energy.
Because I dreamed I was stuck and addicted to some kind of music visual machinery, In the dream I sort of lost myself in that activity.
When I finally "awoke" in the dream I seemed to have caused some damage to my body cause when I shut of the machine my hands were still shaking from dancing. I went to bed inside a tent to try and calm myself from this experience, I then woke up in bed and was a little shocked.
I this the dream was clearly warning me that raising that much energy is not very good. (I tried to ground myself after that)

This is too bad cause concentrating on raising energy usually shuts of my internal dialogue required for trance, Just focusing on my thought bores me and my mind soon wanders, any tips on concentrating on something else to keep of unwanted thought.

Neil Templar
30th December 2007, 01:59 PM
just focus on your breath.

magic
30th December 2007, 02:47 PM
Hi, yeah, as I said I tend to loose concentration, I know I probably needs more practice, but you gave me an idea, think I will try cloud breathing, as this cause me to focus on something more, I hope this just dont´cause me to raise more energy :P

/magic

Aunt Clair
30th December 2007, 03:33 PM
I don't feel there is ever too much energy raised but if you have blockages it can feel uncomfortable and even cause pain . Moving slow gentle energy through the body can alleviate that and deep cleansing breathing before raising full flow is good.

Psychotronic
30th December 2007, 03:49 PM
It is easy to raise energy, but it isn´t easy to work with energy. It isn´t good to cumulate a lot of energy without some intent and energy must free cirkulate in the whole energetic system of body. For example it is bosh to have full activated only one chakra. But if you can feel, that energy cirkulating in only one part of body is good for momental situation, everything is OK. You must have very silky feeling abilities. It can be used for self-healing and other energetic possibilities.

CFTraveler
30th December 2007, 09:21 PM
Last night I thought I should try to use the energy raising techniques as a way to clear my thought, I guess I must have raised too much energy.
Because I dreamed I was stuck and addicted to some kind of music visual machinery, In the dream I sort of lost myself in that activity.
When I finally "awoke" in the dream I seemed to have caused some damage to my body cause when I shut of the machine my hands were still shaking from dancing. I went to bed inside a tent to try and calm myself from this experience, I then woke up in bed and was a little shocked.
I this the dream was clearly warning me that raising that much energy is not very good. (I tried to ground myself after that)

This is too bad cause concentrating on raising energy usually shuts of my internal dialogue required for trance, Just focusing on my thought bores me and my mind soon wanders, any tips on concentrating on something else to keep of unwanted thought. I'm going to say something completely different. I don't think your dream was warning you about raising too much energy, your dream was telling you you're afraid of raising too much energy.
So ground, if it makes you feel better.

Psychotronic
30th December 2007, 09:40 PM
If I afraid of other beings, I will see other beings. If I afraid of raising too much energy, I will........................ It looks truly. :D

magic
30th December 2007, 10:17 PM
Perhaps I was a little afraid, It´s just that I felt really mentally exhausted when I woke up and had some trouble falling asleep again.
I actually felt a little hangover also, could be from that bear I drank yesterday, but It was only one glass so I doubt that had such a huge impact.

/magic

JoSac
31st December 2007, 01:06 AM
I recall Robert Bruce saying you can never raise too much energy. It has no negative effects, only positive.

JS

Korpo
7th January 2008, 10:03 AM
I tend to disagree. Raising energy into an unbalanced system IMO increases imbalance. I think there is a natural limit, and it is indeed set by the blockages we carry. I think depending on temperament and body condition you can indeed raise too much energy, and raising energy does not benefit everyone the same way.

Some energy work techniques I know recommend to first raise energy, then circulate it off. Others recommend always grounding excess energy that the system cannot currently use after raising.

I personally rather seldom raise energy, and after having taken it upward through my system I always take it back down again, grounding everything. I think energy raising can also shake loose blocked energy, and these irritated energies are preferrably grounded, too.

Take good care,
Oliver

JoSac
7th January 2008, 09:35 PM
Ya if you raise it in unbalanced ways it can be bad. But when im in school or at work i just do the simple technique R.B. gave. Breathin in and raise energy up to your head, on the out breath bring it down to your subnavel center.

JS