PDA

View Full Version : Meditation and notifycation

Psychotronic
30th December 2007, 11:52 PM
Everybody sometimes or constantly do meditation, somebody conscious, somebody unconscious. It is about notifycation and getting knowledge. States of consciousness are the second effect of meditation and they help with notifycation. If I am committed on something, it is very far from meditation technique. If I am contemplating on something abstractly with feelings, I am doing meditation. I get new summary view on something in meditation, because feelings induce pure conscious notyfication, but analytic thought is only about informations. Human isn´t any informatic machine, our beauty consist in the fact, that we can getting pure knowledge only with working with emotions. Abstract emotions are emotions of summary knowledge, animals haven´t abstract emotions. Why? :D :D :D :D :D

Tom
31st December 2007, 12:04 AM
You are saying that your emotions are your meditation and that thoughts only serve to trigger the process?

CFTraveler
31st December 2007, 12:35 AM
animals haven´t abstract emotions. That we know, since we don't communicate with them. Animals have basic emotions like love, anger and protectiveness. They can also have anger. So the basic emotions are there.
Gorillas who have been taught sign language have communicated abstract thinking, like the concept of "God" as a higher power, and 'beauty', to name two examples. Other animals, without our understanding of how they manage it, like Elephants, visit the gravesites of their ancestors, can tell the difference between the bones of their ancestors as opposed to the bones of others, and maintain them as part of their rituals. So yes, there is some abstract conceptualizing going on there.

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 12:42 AM
Emotions are most important part of meditation, but not meditation on itself. If you haven´t any emotions, how you want notice, that you are meditating? But abstract emotions is something for people, who can detect, what is abstract emotion and what is "animal" emotion. It is relative and it has continuity. Meditation is getting wide views of abstract emotional constructs for getting notyfication to get into deep of your mind. Sensible aspect of meditation is something used in AP, but it haven´t anything together with real meditation. If you can´t working with subconsciousness, why are you meditating? resp. Why are you thinking, that you are meditating?

CFTraveler: "Basic" and "Abstract" are opposites...
"Abstract" is more than you describe on example with gorilla etc.

CFTraveler
31st December 2007, 12:50 AM
"CFTraveler: "Basic" and "Abstract" are opposites"- I'll partially agree to this, but my point is that you are basing a theory on a premise that hasn't been demonstrated in any way.

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 12:55 AM
Who need to demonstrate abstract thinking, won´t apprehend even demonstrating abstract thinking, because he hasn´t abstract thinking. :wink: something like that

But I agree, that gorilla can speak Engish better than I. :D Somebody would say that, so I said it first. :D

Tom
31st December 2007, 01:13 AM
I'll try another guess ...

Are you saying that meditation involves thinking without words, as a form of direct knowing?

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 02:22 AM
Tom: It is almost true. It is half true. :D

Tom
31st December 2007, 05:31 AM
Tom: It is almost true. It is half true. :D

I'm not asking for what is true. I'm trying to figure out what you said at the beginning of this thread. It sounds like you are saying I've got half of it, so what is the other half?

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 06:00 AM
I have two opposite forms of thinking. I can think with pure logic, dialectical view and language possibilities. The second way are abstract emotions, wide view with overview and pure understanding without any system. If I am thinking in the first way, I am not a human, but I am an informatic machine. If I am thinking in the second way, I am not a human too, but I am an element, I am spirit. What do you think is the best way? :D

Human must have both two ways in one harmonic system, called human mind. Meditation is a method to get this harmony to own thoughts system. Everybody should have some analytic assumptions and then he should getting pure understanding and knowledge with meditation bringing a harmony between both two ways. :D

But very important thing, what I have written is a fact, that everybody meditates, but in a very small scale. Because of that I presume the principle of meditation like a principle of pure understanding and arrangement of human mind.