PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness after Primay Center Exercise

simonro
14th November 2005, 07:59 PM
Hi, I have been practising the NEW techniques for about a year. I usually set up a whole body circuit whenever I am waiting for or sitting in a tram, train, etc as well as during regular (daily) practise. Foot and hands are usually easy to stimulate, I dont get noticably strong energy movements now as when I started. I can move energy around my body OK. So, the problem :?: happens when I use the primary centre stimulation techniques in MAP. All charkas activate quite well (warm, throbbing) and I make the opening (breakin bread as described in the book) but then the next day I feel completely drained - very low energy. Is this normal :?: Should I avoid the primary centres :?: Do I need to "close" them after use :?: Any thoughts or views would be much appreciated. (2 concious OBEs in the last few years). Cheers, Simon :wink:

CFTraveler
14th November 2005, 10:10 PM
I am not going to give you any useful advice, just want you to know that I had the same problem- When I started doing the primary centers, I found that I was exhausted most of the time (actually felt like I wasn't getting enough sleep), started to lose the ability to Lucid Dream, and finally couldn't remember most of my dreams. This lasted for 3-4 months, and I just stopped all energy work for a while, then went back gradually to doing non-chakra work, then slowly back to it, and I'm glad to say that it's over and my "ability to stay with it" came back. I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but at least you're not the only one. :)

simonro
15th November 2005, 05:45 AM
Thanks for your answer CFTraveler. As I said, I do quite a lot of non-primary energy work, that is, I do work on hands, feet, legs, whole body circuit (nearly) every day. Guess I should just spend time on these parts and leave the primaries out for a while. Cheers, Simon. :)