PDA

View Full Version : Healing a plant?

magic
31st December 2007, 01:35 PM
Is it possibly to use NEW to heal plants to give them their vitality back?
I´m doing an experiment now and I don´t know If I am imagining it but my table plants looks a little better?
( but It could also be I changed the water routine :P )

/magic

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 01:44 PM
Yes, it is real and you can do that. But the most of heeling is in th form of feelings or energy is working only with some feelings. Do you know, what the plants are feeling? :D Maybe... Anyway, you CAN do that.

ButterflyWoman
31st December 2007, 01:50 PM
I haven't tried it on plants, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work. Well, unless the plant was truly DEAD, then that could be problematic (the whole "raise the dead" thing is tricky ;)).

magic
31st December 2007, 01:51 PM
Plants with feelings, ok, hehe.
No can´t feel them, I´m just trying to imagine I raise energy like I do with NEW, from the botton in the dirt to all the small branches.

/Magic

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 01:58 PM
This energy, what human can produce, I can call astral energy or intelligent energy. It is very softmatter, it is like a flow of ideas, thoughts with energy and you can give this energy to ideas only if you use feelings and sensations..... :D

ButterflyWoman
31st December 2007, 02:37 PM
I honestly can't see any reason why, with the right intention and visualisation, you couldn't make a plant healthier. Why should plants be excluded from the flow of chi? And why would people be unable to direct that chi toward plants?

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 02:49 PM
I haven´t any reason, why I can´t do anything. Our world has something like "material side" and "immaterial side". Human can get full control of "immaterial side", like a God. :D Everything in "material side" depends on something in "immaterial side" - the side of pure principles. "Immaterial" is a cause of "material". Energetic work and working with thought forms is working in "immaterial side" and between this two sides. Energy has many forms and its effect has too many forms. Human can affect the basic softiest principles of matter with this energy.

EDIT: Flowers are alive. Of course, they haven´t feelings, joke - rhetorical simile. :D But they have cells and are more sensible for energy than a stone, for example.

SilverWarrior
31st December 2007, 10:25 PM
Oh yes it can be done magic,iv done it myself. Strangely enough i posted a reply about my work on a plant,in this forum in the 'energy over matter?? !!' post by planet. Take a look and tell me how you get on ;-)
SilverWarrior.

ButterflyWoman
1st January 2008, 06:12 AM
Plants probably don't have "feelings" as we think of them, or reasoning ability, but they do apparently communicate with each other. At least some of them do.

http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF7/762.html

Psychotronic
1st January 2008, 12:21 PM
So, of course, that plants haven´t feelings, but it is something like aura - electromagnetic and softer energies, that human can notice and affect with his "astral feelings and energies".

SilverWarrior
1st January 2008, 01:16 PM
The trick is to treat all life forms with respect. We are all of the same source. And plants are sentient,because our source and we,are sentient. We may not understand plants sentience,but we should respect wether we understand or not. Everything in our reality is connected and can be affected by our energy work ;-)
SilverWarrior.

Psychotronic
1st January 2008, 02:06 PM
Everything is consciousness, because everything has own subconsciousness. For example: Physical rules is a subconsciousness of a stone. We can notice everything like consciousness, but we can connect to its subcounsciousness too. :D

ButterflyWoman
1st January 2008, 10:58 PM
So, of course, that plants haven´t feelings, but it is something like aura - electromagnetic and softer energies, that human can notice and affect with his "astral feelings and energies".

You seem to assume that spiritual energy is all based on "feelings". While people sensitive to it CAN "feel" it, it exists whether or not we're aware of it. You don't need to feel it to be affected by it.

And yes, I do certainly believe that plants have life force energy. Otherwise they'd be dead. :)

Beekeeper
2nd January 2008, 08:17 AM
Is your question theoretical or is there actually a sick plant? In my view, one should respect both material and spiritual realities. So, if there's an actual plant, redress what is physically wrong with it while you send it positive energy.

Peter Cundall, a horticultural expert in Australia, tells the story of working as gardener for an order of cloistered nuns. They brought him in to deal with a plague of a particular weed. As he tells it, it was a very difficult weed to deal with and he told the nuns what would be needed. From memory, removing the weeds was beyond their means so they used the combined energy of their intentions through prayers. This apparently did the trick, much to Cundall's surprise.

Psychotronic
2nd January 2008, 11:35 AM
I don´t want to base energy on feelings, but I want to base our work with energy on sensory and emotional feelings, all in the scale of relativity. Assuming I want to consciously work with energy. :D

If somebody say, that somebody did a trick, this fact has nothing together with the question. Our energetic potential has no barriers. Of course, we are only beginning now. :D

EDIT:... :arrow:

ButterflyWoman
2nd January 2008, 12:05 PM
I don´t want to base energy on feelings, but I want to base our energy-using on sense and emotional feelings in the scale of relativity.

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by that. I know that English isn't your first language, so I'm not being mean, but the sentence doesn't make any sense (at least not to me).

Psychotronic
2nd January 2008, 12:27 PM
I am sorry. :D

I think, that If I want to consciously work with energy, I must use my feelings for identification this energy and what type of energy is it. I divided the word "feelings" to sense-feelings and emotional feelings. Maybe the word can´t have this sense.

It is relative, because I don´t have to work with energy only consciously, so I don´t have to feel that. But I must feel energy, if I want to work with it successfuly.

ButterflyWoman
2nd January 2008, 12:49 PM
Ahhhh. Yes, that makes sense. I understand now. I'll have to think about it. :)

Sparkwielder
10th January 2008, 09:04 PM
I was first introduced to metaphysics through a book called The Celestine Prophesy, and this is one of the things that they talked about! It can be as simple as just focusing on the plant, go into a light trance by attempting to see, or feel the plant's energy ('feel' worked better for me) and purposly transmit love to the plant. Feel love for that plant, state your purpose to yourself and your plant that you want it to be strong and healthy.

CFTraveler
10th January 2008, 09:54 PM
Plants with feelings, ok, hehe.
No can´t feel them, I´m just trying to imagine I raise energy like I do with NEW, from the botton in the dirt to all the small branches.

/Magic
You may want to look up the work of Chandra Bose, a physicist-turned botanist in the early 20th-century. After he made many discoveries in the field of physics he went into the field of biology (I believe that's where the Bose electronics brand got their name, but I could be wrong about that). He showed a lot of correlation between plants and animals, including a nervous system. There was a plant in particular, which had a interface system virtually identical to neuronal systems, and it was used to study how neurons work. The main difference in how it worked was basically the speed of the electrical impulses traveling across the dendrites. In this plant it traveled much slower, making the 'tracing of stimulus' across the networks much easier to trace than in animals, whose neurons fire faster, and was hard to follow.
Dr. Bose found a lot more correlations with animal and vegetable characteristics, and was ridiculed for it. Subsequently his work was validated when technology got better and we began to be able to see what some of his theories described, deep down.

We, as humans, tend to poo-pooh what we either don't understand or have cultural taboos against- and that is a shame.