PDA

View Full Version : ESP - visions

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 02:31 PM
I think, that I have some form of extra sensory perception before I asleep and while I am meditating or relaxed. It happens to me every day circa six times. It is most intensive, when I am ready to asleep. I think on some place and I get a vision of this place, but it is very real and credible, sometimes I appear on this place for a short while. It doesn´t look like hypnagogic hallucinations. The places aren´t any far areas, they are places, where my expanded consciousness easiest can be. This is for example my room, other parts of house and an areas around and over the house. It can be percieving some astral thought forms from this near places or something with the same principle with consciousness. Have you more experiences with it?

CFTraveler
31st December 2007, 03:09 PM
It's astral sight or preprojection symptoms.
The definitions are in the adpedia. It is common in the hypnagogic state to have these. It indicates you're entering into a good trance for clairvoyance or projection (or remote viewing, which is a form of clairvoyance.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8159 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8159)

The complete AD Pedia link is in my signature.

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks. I didn´t know, which of many points of view is the right viewpoint. :)

CFTraveler
31st December 2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks. I didn´t know, which of many points of view is the right viewpoint. :) There's no 'right' or 'wrong' viewpoint. Whatever works for you is the right viewpoint. In my opinion, of course.

Psychotronic
31st December 2007, 05:51 PM
So, the visions are working for me. :?: Of course, I can say, that all my experiences are working for me - for my knowledge and fun. :D

I have many viewpoints on everything, but some viewpoints need adaptations after some time. :D

Now I know, that this visions aren´t any pre-illusions(only hypnagogic), but real astral thought forms(strong forms). I thinked it, because they had "astral character", but now I am absolutely sure. I had not any situations to persuade myself about it, now I know, that I can use them to nesting with longer being and better tune-up to astral, like a gate to astral - something with similar principle. :wink:

EDIT: I haven´t the ability to "feel" this language, so I sometimes use not precise words and terminology. Many sentences are simplified, like the previous. :D