PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy travel

JoSac
1st January 2008, 07:08 PM
Im just wondering because i havent projected yet. But those of you who have and are fairly good at it. Has any one ever traveled far far out to space? Space always amazed me and thats what i want to do once i get good at projecting. If anyone ever has can you tell what its like, id like to know.

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
1st January 2008, 07:12 PM
I have. Didn't I answer this same question recently?

JoSac
1st January 2008, 07:15 PM
IDK. I didnt ask it. Could you post the link?

Aunt Clair
1st January 2008, 08:31 PM
Travelling thru space has been discussed at least since medieval alchemist days when a barrier they tried to pass was called the "window on the edge of the universe". To pass thru one must change the energy body polarity to all magnetic . The old alchemist engravings illustrated turning the suns off on each chakra to slip through . Then one can project thru it to other planets of sentient beings and go to ashrams to learn . Robert Bruce wrote about his experience going through the window , When I and my mates initially tried to pass through it the energy body looked like a fly splat on fly paper or like a person who ran into a glass door and their face is squished up against it . . It did not hurt us but looked so funny ! :D

JoSac
1st January 2008, 08:46 PM
So youre saying i have to turn off (deactivate) my chakras to go into space?

JS

CFTraveler
1st January 2008, 08:57 PM
So youre saying i have to turn off (deactivate) my chakras to go into space?

JS No, 'magnetic' doesn't mean deactivate. It means inflowing, yin, cold, fluid. Plus, if you ever managed to deactivate your chakras you'd be dead.

JoSac
1st January 2008, 09:11 PM
Ya i didnt really quite get what she is saying. But i was talking about the "turning the suns off" part.

CFTraveler
2nd January 2008, 01:33 AM
Ya i didnt really quite get what she is saying. But i was talking about the "turning the suns off" part. She was talking about old 'alchemist engravings'. The sun is a symbol that is all outflowing, fire, radiant. The 'magnetic' is the exact opposite of this. sun/moon, fire/water, outlowing/inflowing, radiating/magnetic.
About making the chakras or stones all magnetic, I'd love to have more info. I'd certainly benefit from it since I've had a bear of a time trying to get out into space myself, since I'm still getting bounced back. Maybe I'm too fiery-maybe the ionosphere isn't right? (That's a lame joke).
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the way to do this is using 'cold' 'magnetic' elements in chakra energy work or meditation. But of course, I'll wait and see what she has to say.

al.luciddreamer
2nd January 2008, 05:25 AM
In one of my very first lucid dreams more than 20 years ago, I was traveling through space at such a high speed that the stars were leaving trails as I whizzed past them. And I was flying feet first! It remains to this day the most realistic dream I've ever had about space travel. I've done it about 20 times since then, but none of these repeat journeys even came close to matching the first one as far as realism goes.

Beekeeper
2nd January 2008, 08:39 AM
I've had a telescopic effect where I don't travel to the planet, it seems to come to me. I haven't really done this deliberately nor have I investigated exactly what it is I've done. The experience hasn't really gone beyond this part to active exploration (or if it has I haven't recalled it).

CFTraveler
2nd January 2008, 04:50 PM
I think you guys have hit the nail on the head, al & BK. It seems that your spatial experiences were all about space coming to you- 'magnetic'.
Hmm.

al.luciddreamer
3rd January 2008, 05:11 AM
Another interesting thing to think about is that our astral forms can travel faster than light. I know enough physicists to say that this kind of statement gets them very upset! Nothing can travel faster than light, according to them. But if our astral forms are not physical matter, faster-than-light travel should be possible.

Aunt Clair
3rd January 2008, 09:00 AM
Ya i didnt really quite get what she is saying. But i was talking about the "turning the suns off" part. She was talking about old 'alchemist engravings'. The sun is a symbol that is all outflowing, fire, radiant. The 'magnetic' is the exact opposite of this. sun/moon, fire/water, outlowing/inflowing, radiating/magnetic.
About making the chakras or stones all magnetic, I'd love to have more info. I'd certainly benefit from it since I've had a bear of a time trying to get out into space myself, since I'm still getting bounced back. Maybe I'm too fiery-maybe the ionosphere isn't right? (That's a lame joke).
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the way to do this is using 'cold' 'magnetic' elements in chakra energy work or meditation. But of course, I'll wait and see what she has to say.
Exactly Right ! To slip through the "Window on the Edge of the Universe " the mystic must temporarily leave the solar body of light which is our energy bodie's natural state . The mystic projects to the window or is taken there with Mahatma or angels . To become magnetic the body must fill with water or air which are female magnetic energies magnetically .One method is to shut the chakras doors which close on the front of the body right to left . With will , intention and visualisation the 'doors' close . Another is to fill with magnetic fluid by drawing upwater after purging fire and earth . Another is to simply make a pillar of magnetic energy and walk within it ,and then breath the energy down the crown ,in the heart and up the feet . The green lion eats the sun . One interpretation is that the air extinguishes the fire in order to become magnetic . In this image I modified the original to show the reciprocal process of the red earth lion eating the moon . So raise earth first then put the moons out by closing the window left to right .
http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/alchemy/great.jpg