PDA

View Full Version : Chakra questions

JoSac
7th January 2008, 01:59 AM
First off, does each major chakra spin in different directions or do they all spin in the same? Some feel right to go counterclockwise and others vice versa. Next, while stimulating, do you want to use your awarness a little inside your body, or right on the skin? And while stimulating my solar plexus, it began to really hurt and there were some spikes (like kundalini) but it definetly wasn't, any ideas?

Thanks JS :mrgreen:

Psychotronic
8th January 2008, 08:34 AM
Chakras can spin in different directions. But the feeling of energetic flow has many forms. You can feel it like spin(spiral), heat flow, vibrating on some frequency. You can changing properties of chakra´s work. But it shouldn´t hurt, it could be only spastic flow of energy with wrong movement and raising. If you give to it a free going, energy should set out to counterbalanced state.

JoSac
8th January 2008, 09:33 PM
Thnaks for the spining. But i was asking do you put your awarness a little inside your body or on the skin? And about the pain thing idk.

JS

CFTraveler
8th January 2008, 10:41 PM
Thnaks for the spining. But i was asking do you put your awarness a little inside your body or on the skin? And about the pain thing idk.

JS Inside the body is how I do it. But also on the skin. Depends on my mood.

Psychotronic
9th January 2008, 03:20 PM
If it hurt, try to percussively relieve your body and let energy free circulating in it.

Aunt Clair
13th January 2008, 09:22 AM
Chakras can be spun at will by the magician to change the polarity of the energy body . Widdershins makes the body magnetic and deosil makes is electric . Robert Bruce learned tht spinning the spinal chakral column to the left of the body widdershins will cause energy to move up the right leg and spinning them deosil will move energy up the left left .To go through the window on the edge of the universe the polarity fo the energy body must be made magnetic . There is a realm beneath an ocean which requires the body to be electric to pass through the dome into the ashram . I feel that the natural state of the body is electric at birth and that it becomes magnetic or neutral over time with development .