PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Moen's "Exploring the Afterlife" series

Korpo
7th January 2008, 12:55 PM
A simple search showed me we really have no thread in this sub-forum for Bruce Moen's books. That's kind funny how often the guy is cited...

Bruce Moen's primary tool of exploration is not classical AP but phasing - both Monroe-style and his own, home-brewed techniques. His personal interest into the afterlife drove him to participate in several TMI programs - Gateway Voyage, Lifeline and Exploration Focus 27. For anyone remotely interested in visiting one of these programs, Moen's first book - "Voyage into the Unknown" might be a cheap way to take a sneak peek of what to expect.

Moen's first book describes his personal entree into exploring the non-physical realities, including his Gateway Voyage (GV) and the two Lifelines (LL) he attended. While GV is intended to explore energy work (Focus 10), intuition, extra-sensory perception, OBE (Focus 12), manifestation and creation (Focus 15) and communication with non-physical beings (Focus 21), LL explores Focus 22-27, the worlds beyond this life. Focus 22 - unconscious and comatose, on the border of death. Focus 23 - deceased and still stuck within physical thinking. Focus 24-26 - belief system "heavens". Focus 27 - the full awareness of the "life between lives", as M. Newton would describe it. The purpose of the LL program is to explore these states and actively help shifting people from Focus 23 to Focus 27, including parts of yourself from past lives. LL was instituted by Monroe after the experiences he made himself during retrievals, described in "Ultimate Journey".

Moen describes how retrievals became his own portal to experiencing and understanding the afterlife. He for example describes healing himself from sarcoidosis through retrieving a past life that was stuck in Focus 23 due to a very traumatic death involving liver infection. He describes meeting helpers, verifying his experiences by going on partnered explorations and comparing notes (see mostly "Voyage beyond Doubt"). He describes meeting non-physical teachers and friends, having shamanic experiences, etc.

Many things make Moen's books stand out. Among them is that Moen did have his own share of problems and tells how he overcame them. How he overcame limiting beliefs. In fact, Moen had extreme problems with limiting beliefs blocking any non-physical perception. His resolution of problems of overcoming limiting beliefs, the memory recall problem, and so on are a very helpful read and may provide key puzzle pieces for your personal riddles. Also his books help understand the Monroe model of Focus levels much better and deeper than any other source. Sometimes Moen just makes a fool of himself, and is not afraid to admit it. It is an entertaining read IMO.

I just bought the first two, and also the fifth one. This "Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook" is good if you want to learn from his ideas and techniques. The other four are his personal story so far. Highly recommended.

Oliver

Neil Templar
7th January 2008, 06:16 PM
thanks Oliver,
i'm gonna take a look at them for sure. :)

Leswan
5th March 2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for posting this Oliver, I have just received the first two books and will read them whilst on holiday in April.

Take care

Matt

CFTraveler
5th March 2008, 04:01 PM
Here is Bruce Moen's website: http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/start.html

Caelrie
5th March 2008, 06:39 PM
I read this series. While I had a hard time believing a couple things, most of it I found to be a really great read.

Tom
5th March 2008, 10:07 PM
At one point, Bruce Moen was a member here. He didn't stay very long.

SpiritualVoyager
6th March 2008, 03:16 PM
At one point, Bruce Moen was a member here. He didn't stay very long.

Was there a reason?

PauliEffect
15th June 2011, 03:30 PM
(This post is from another site. The only important change is that today I grade Moen's first book a little higher compared to when I read it first time. I also added a small note at the end.)

These are the Moen "Exploring the AfterLife" series books from my point of view. I use a grade from 0 - 10 (10 is the best/highest) on the books. I'll update this section as I read all the books. All books have been produced by Hampton Road Publishing Comp. Moen gives a lot of info regarding TMI's Hemi-Sync courses, most of them quite advance ones (Gateway Voyage, Lifeline Program (retrievals)) and connection with I-There (a Monroe concept). Moen also meets Robert Monroe and other people, while APing.

Voyages into the unknown, Bruce Moen, 1997

GRADE: 8.0

In this book Moen writes about his vision of "the Disk", retrievals and some of his early TMI course experiences. This book is not that different from many other OBE/AP books. Most of the time the content is about AP and I think that Moen only mentions one true RTZ OBE during this book. I still give it quite high a grade and you probably want to read it to get continuity if you aim at reading the other books too. The book contains a description of the important Seeing-It-Not-There technique.

Voyage Beyond Doubt, Bruce Moen, 1998

GRADE 8.5

This is a very good book, containing more stuff about TMI courses (containing TMI DEC (Dolphin Energy Club - remote healing)) and Moen's personal experiences, a lot of retrievals. I think there was only one OBE by Moen, most of his experiences are APs. I almost crapped my pants at the last part of the book as it became quite a thriller. :)

The book gave me one important piece of advise for avoiding Negs, but I'll refrain from revealing it here, if you want to read the book.

Voyages into the Afterlife / Charting unknown territory, Bruce Moen, 1999

GRADE: 10.0

This is an amazing book. If Moen's claims are true they are really something. This is a very strange book. There are loads of stuff about TMI courses and how TMI reaches Focus 34/35 from F 27 (through the Earth's Crystal Core). Moen brings forth some very weird claims. Through info achieved in Focus 27, Moen gets to learn that the so called Bermuda Triangle sometimes transports ships, air planes and people to Uranus (one way), and other awesome things. If the content is true this book is a very good read. If they are only partly true, the book is still a good read. The book is an AP only book.

Voyage to Curiosity's Father, Bruce Moen, 2001

GRADE: 9.0 - 10.0

It was not easy to give a fixed grade to this book, as I'm having some difficulties evaluating it. The book is more well written compared to the other Moen books and contains more dialogs between people, due to the fact that big parts of the book are about partnered exploration (two or more people doing AP together).

This book is not completely stand-alone compared to the other books. I think you will have to at least read Moen's third book, before reading this 4th book, or otherwise it will become hard to fit its contents into its context.

The book starts with a classic R Bruce mind-split, where Moen meets his partner Denise in Focus 27 at TMI There. But the interesting thing is that Denise in F 27 tells Moen that her astral self's whereabouts will probably not be remember by herself, as she is sitting home watching sitcom reruns on TV! As a reader, this mind-split surprised me, because Denise wasn't doing any AP attempt at the time, yet the mind-split occurred. If this is true for us all, this mind-split issue becomes mind-boggling if we AP (without knowing it) at various times, and without remembering it afterward.

Moen and his partners repeatedly interviewed the personal at the Planning Center. Moen gets to know a lot more about our I-Theres & Graduates, and the personal explains in depth, various parts and details of the BST Hells & Hollow Heavens. At the later part of the book, Moen goes to visit the Planning Intelligence and scratch the surface of its vast consciousness work.

R Monroe also take Moen past the Aperture, but as Moen writes, it was hard to understand what was on the other side. I'll leave to the interested reader to investigate exactly what Moen got to know beyond the Aperture.

I'm not prepared to give the book the highest grade as I didn't feel everything got a satisfactory explanation, but perhaps Moen had to restrict himself as he gave out a lot of details and it must have been hard for him to make sure that all info he gathered was correctly interpreted by him. As the book contained numerous details, it also gave rise to several questions.

One interesting detail was that R Monroe seemed a little disappointed that not more people visited the Crystal at TMI There. I assume Monroe mostly meant people from TMI courses, but in my mind I could also think that Monroe wanted others too, to visit the Crystal, gathering PUL and to help in transporting some of the PUL down to the F 27 EC (Earth Crystal Core, an astral object in the astral center of Earth).

Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook, Bruce Moen, 2005

GRADE: 8.5

The book is almost only about retrievals (finding lost souls in Monroe Focus 23 - 26, and bringing them to Focus 27). The book contains complete scripts that the reader are supposed to put on audio tape or CD. I found the scripts very boring and repeating after a while. I didn't do the exercises from the scripts either, more than to some part, mostly due to my poor AP/OBE skills. Moen has made audio CD recordings, but I haven't got them. Some (TMI) concepts are not explained fully or are first explained after they have been introduce like PUL (Pure Unconditional Love). Some content in the book is repeated from Moen's other books. These issues together may be the reason for me to not give the book a higher grade.

The retrieval techniques start out basic and are then built up with Relaxing Breaths, putting Intent, gathering Energy from Below and from Above, gathering and Projecting Love and getting help from Guides. Moen also describes the important concept Belief-System Crash and how it effects you (similar to the Long Dark Night of The Soul, you google). In this book you also find Moen's description of the Interpreter and the Perceiver.

The last third of the book contains several examples of retrievals including a retrieval of a domestic dog. Difficulties with Aspects of Self retrievals are described. I would have liked a better explanation of the three BST Focuses (24 - 26).

-----

I think one of the reasons I like these books is that I've had far better results with my retrievals, than with my OBE attempts.

Also one interesting thing with Moen's 4th book is that people who doubt the mind-split effect, now have a method of verifying it if they do it by partnered exploration. One person does an aware AP and then looks for the second person, some friend that has a mind-split and at the same time is not asleep on physical Earth.

A further comment is that I think TMI has changed names of their courses. Moen mentions Beyond Exploration 27, but I could think that it is one of the Starlines programs today (but I'm not sure).

Korpo
18th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Volgerle reminded me of Bruce Moen, so I finally got myself his 4th book - the last one when it comes to telling his personal story.

I originally intended to buy it at an online book seller, where it still is readily available - something you surely cannot say of many other authors a few years after publishing. But because I wanted to make sure I was really getting the right one - if I had remembered the right title - I checked his website.

I found that one can easily buy all his books as simple ebook PDFs from Bruce directly, which is both cheap and convenient thanks to him providing PayPal as a payment option. I would also tend to think that buying directly from his site basically gives him all the revenue, which is a good thing in my book.

So, if you ever become tempted to buy a Bruce Moen book, try here first: http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/ccpage.html