PDA

View Full Version : Energy Bounce Question

Raf
8th January 2008, 05:47 PM
Before I get into my question, I just wanted to pass on a thank you. I've struggled with visualization technique for quite awhile until I read and performed the "Brush Your Teeth" exercise in New Energy Ways. Until that time, I can't tell you how many times I've sat / laid there struggling to visualize something on my inner eyelid. Trying to“see" something..anything. Wasn't that why it was called “visualization"? But that simple exercise in “minds-eye / imagination" technique was what opened my eyes (no pun intended) to the actual practice of visualization. From that point, my visualization progress has been profound.

I'm still working on my extremities (arms, legs etc..) using the “ Both Awareness Hands" technique manipulating both arms and both legs at the same time. I've not moved into the interior chakras yet. Just as an aside in case anyone is having problems in this area? I've found that when visualizing my “awareness hands" I make them perform-I guess..dual flourishes- is the best word??...before diving into new each set of extremity manipulation. Like a magician will use both of his hands in a flourish to illustrate his next trick. Things like that. I visualize - dual flourish- before each change in technique. I've been finding that doing this is giving me greater and greater control using the hands. Its working for me..just thought I'd pass it on, for what that's worth.

Back to my question though. I'm confused over the explanation of the “Bounce" Technique. Are you using the 'Awareness Hands'  for this or is it another type of visualization technique?

Thanks,

Raf

CFTraveler
8th January 2008, 06:12 PM
No awareness hands. Remember sponging? Where you feel a sensation in the extremity, and feel the sensation move through it? Bouncing is just making the movement faster, until you feel 'energized' and build up speed.
You can imagine a sponge, energy ball, or whatever other sensation for this, but in essence when you move energy and speed it up, the object is not to feel detailed strong energy in the part, but to use your body awareness to feel the energy.

Imagine some sort of body scan- as you scan you do the energy technique to feel it, but as the scan progresses in speed, awareness is all you need- nothing too fancy or detailed.
I hope this helped.