PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

cody0777
9th January 2008, 01:18 PM
Hello all my name is Cody as you can see but I like to say so anyway for politeness sakes im 18 and am from FL USA.

For about two years now I have reguraly every day or close to it done some kind of energy work from attempts at astral

projection to kundalini or just being aware.

My attemps at astral projection usually end with a very electrical feeling with a partial seperation and with kundalini I get

heat and it feels after wards like I have had a good nap or just drunk a good deal of caffeine.

All above is when I am consciously doing these things but for about three weeks now new things have been starting to

happen begining with two experiences where I have been able to see threw my closed eye lids while prepareing for sleep.

Nextly I have been haveing very detailed dreams reguraly about matters in my life instead of random synarios.

Also twice I have become aware in my room but not in my bed or my body and aware that I was out of body but unable to

move around much.

Lasty and for the reason I posted here is that one night I became conscious and my body was in a torrent of eletrical fire

VERY intense VERY intense and it felt unimaginablely wounderfull but as I raised it there was a kind of pressure sensation

around my chest and as the feeling grew so did pressure sensation. I felt as though I could go much further but I would kill

or hurt myself if I did and after that I have no memory.

Then around a week later and just a few days ago from now I became aware of the same experience except that there

was no pressure sensation and it seemed as though I had no control over it also I dont recall it aswell as the first experience.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or input anyone has and thank you for your time.

Aunt Clair
9th January 2008, 02:57 PM
Hello all my name is Cody as you can see but I like to say so anyway for politeness sakes im 18 and am from FL USA.

For about two years now I have reguraly every day or close to it done some kind of energy work from attempts at astral

projection to kundalini or just being aware.

My attemps at astral projection usually end with a very electrical feeling with a partial seperation and with kundalini I get

heat and it feels after wards like I have had a good nap or just drunk a good deal of caffeine.

All above is when I am consciously doing these things but for about three weeks now new things have been starting to

happen begining with two experiences where I have been able to see threw my closed eye lids while prepareing for sleep.

Nextly I have been haveing very detailed dreams reguraly about matters in my life instead of random synarios.

Also twice I have become aware in my room but not in my bed or my body and aware that I was out of body but unable to

move around much.

Lasty and for the reason I posted here is that one night I became conscious and my body was in a torrent of eletrical fire

VERY intense VERY intense and it felt unimaginablely wounderfull but as I raised it there was a kind of pressure sensation

around my chest and as the feeling grew so did pressure sensation. I felt as though I could go much further but I would kill

or hurt myself if I did and after that I have no memory.

Then around a week later and just a few days ago from now I became aware of the same experience except that there

was no pressure sensation and it seemed as though I had no control over it also I dont recall it aswell as the first experience.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or input anyone has and thank you for your time.
It could be kundalini but it is hard to say . What other symptoms did you have please ?

CFTraveler
9th January 2008, 04:04 PM
Hi Cody. In regards to the OBE symptoms, does any of this strike a chord with you?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304)

cody0777
9th January 2008, 08:14 PM
It could be kundalini but it is hard to say . What other symptoms did you have please ?

Well prior to the first experience I had a few back and foot pains but after afterwards the back pains are compleatly gone
and the foot pains (right btw) are not 1/8th of what they used to be. So clearly healing took place. Every sence I started
energy work my faith has grown dramatically because in my opinion it brings you closer to God as you are raising your energy.
Mood wise it goes from me feeling love for all existence to wanting dearly to be alone and not bothered but not in a mean
way.

cody0777
9th January 2008, 08:26 PM
Hi Cody. In regards to the OBE symptoms, does any of this strike a chord with you?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304)

Yes a good deal of it but im never scared its always fun. As for entities I can always seem to feel somthings watching me but they never really bother me. I think it might because im not afraid of them but who knows? I constantly work towards haveing easy consciencely induced obes and im seeing steady progression with all the side affects that come with it.
Reading about other people who are going threw the same thing and getting imput from people futher down the road is really inspiring and I think is good for all of us.