PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Your First Conscious Projection"

imbrium
22nd August 2007, 12:47 PM
My first times... straight from my journal:

Late May 2005:
'I came accross an article on astral projection on the internet, it mentioned buzzing, vibrations and floating and I stop, and think, 'I recognise what this person is writing about' and I think 'I have done the beginning of what this person is writing about' ... I speak on the phone to a friend of mine that night and tell her what I am going to try to achieve (astral projection) we both have a giggle...'

I go to bed and dream of work....

31st May 2006:
'I rise early to visit the bathroom, as I return to bed I know something is about to happen as I feel a sensation in my head which is familiar. the vibrations start as I am lying on my back. I sense someone in my bedroom (a dweller experience but not a scary one?)there is pressure on the left hand side of my body as if someone is leaning over my body with their head resting against mine. I was very nervous but this being presence was making me feel assured, then I felt that this being was drawing me or pulling me out of my body...' After this I was pulled in to a lucid dream in my local supermarket...

5th June 2006:
'Woke at 6am and attempted to go back to sleep, vibrations started and I got nervous so I broke free of them, then they started again once I relaxed and I managed to breathe through them and simply aknowledging what was happening... I started to float upwards and also felt like I was travelling very very fast, I freaked out and returned to my physical body with a massive tingling in my hands.'

16th June 2006: (This was the first Big one)
'I wake at 1 am and roll over to go back to sleep but manage to pull my point of consciousness back towards waking... I become really 'aware' and 'alert' and although I feel no vibrations I will myself out of my body and I feel myslef go sideways about 2 metres away, I immediately pick up a new sensation of seeing without physical eyes. So I say to myself 'dont panic, thats your physical body in bed'. I will myself closer to have a look. However I am a little unused to my new movement patterns and I am hovering and when I move I float... I went too close to the bedside table and when I put my 'hand' out to stop myself it went straight through the bedside table and I could feel my socks inside the drawer. Then my head started to do the same so I freaked out and came back to my physical body"
At this time I had read very little literature on OBEs. Although I wasnt scared of what was happening as I knew I was in control of what was happening, I did question my sanity. I saw a psychologist who helped me understand that I wasnt crazy at all. OBE's are a massive part of me now as I now know that there is more much more. I would advise anyone attempting to OBE to pay full attention to the advice given by the experienced members of these forums and read the works of the fathers of OBE such as Bruce and Monroe. If I had studied the advice presented I could have saved myself months of undoing one particularly scary incident of the "dweller of the threshold" It took me 6 months to undo that programming.
Astral Projection and OBEs are fun and incitefull but they are serious stuff, take all the advice you can get so your mind becomes educated enough to be want to explore with confidence and respect.

I hope this helps

:)

Blazewind
16th September 2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks for posting this. I have not yet succeeded in consiously projecting, and I found your post to be informative. That really gives me an idea what what to be aware of, and how to know when to try to go for it if I ever manage to get far enough to actualy make that attempt.

Aunt Clair
17th September 2007, 09:31 AM
One of the first projections I recall was picking up broken soldiers in my little red wagon . I was being pulled to Viet Nam in the early 1960s before USA got into the war . I was born in 1955 . I would pull 2 or 3 men in my wagon and drag them to a pillar of light and point to it and wave goodbye .

I recall as a young woman in the early 1980s projecting to a woman's home . I had spoken to her on the phone re business and got into a prolonged discussion of her dreams . I then projected to her home in dreamstate and walked thru it seeing details such as a wet floor and a mop in the kitchen sink and that the oven door was broken . I saw that the home across the street was missing and it was raining there . I saw a blue empty truck . I saw rocks being flung across a fence . I saw parking lot in the backyard .Then I crossed swords floating and learned that this was not a friendship to pursue.My husband and I met this couple for a film and dinner .

When I told her about my dream I discovered that the blue truck belong to a deceased neighbour who had lived where the home was gone and the block was raining (tears ) . The rocks had been thrown over the fence causing conflict when her stepchildren threw them in the neighbour's pool . The husband was a creep and the swords warned me to have no more to do with them . I did not .

Zachary
21st October 2007, 06:44 PM
Here is my first real obe I had. Earlier ones were all spontaneously becoming aware or never got past the exit.
9/26/05 First real obe. Woke up around 5am, couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to try for obe. Laying on left side, I visualized a replica of myself made of silver light about 5 feet away, and tried to imagine transferring my concsiousnes to it. Energy body sensations felt mainly around heart center, the harder I tried to visualize the replica of myself the more the energetic feelings increased. Blacked out briefly, became aware as I slid out of my body, unable to see, fell to the floor below where I had visualized the replica of myself. Exit symptoms were mild. Heard sounds like heavy wind, and felt like I was falling slowly through a thick fog. I realized what was happening, and managed to keep calm. Felt like about 10 seconds after I became aware of leaving my body before I touched the floor.
After I hit the floor I pushed myself up, turned around, floated towards door. Still blind at this point, I commanded to have sight, seemed to work. Floated higher towards ceiling and in direction of bedroom door. Clearly remember seeing my room as it existed physically. My vision was pretty good, I was seeing in a sepia tone, which seemed strange to me since my bedroom was dark at the time. Turned back towards my bed, saw my body laying there. At this point I remembered I should keep early experiences short so I don't forget. Wasn't sure exactly the best way to get back in body, so just thought of waking up, instantly awoke with memory of the experience. Awareness during entire experience except the brief blackout was equal to waking consciousness.