PDA

View Full Version : Pets and Energy Work?

Raf
10th January 2008, 03:45 PM
Just an odd question? Does anyone elses pets act strangely when you are doing Energy Work. I do..or try…to do my Energy Work in the morning. I’ll lay on the bed and begin working on my legs and feet. Lately, my cat…will climb on top of my left upper leg and perch there longitudinally. Now, my dog will pop up on the bed and lay against, longitudinally again against the other leg. Most times it doesn’t bother me, but today it broke my concentration totally. I may have to run them out and shut the door if this continues.

I wonder if they can sense energy movement. Has anyoe else noticed odd behavior with their pets?

Raf

Korpo
10th January 2008, 03:57 PM
Several people have reported cats sensing energy movements. Cats have been known to chase moved energy by some people.

My dog sometimes also spots "visitors" and has preferences for certain kind of healing energies.

Depends on the pet.

Oliver

Psychotronic
10th January 2008, 04:10 PM
I was trying to change a behaviour of dog and the dog got an amok and run away. So, maybe it is possible. :D
I think, that we can affect everything with our energetic abilities.

CFTraveler
10th January 2008, 04:18 PM
Several people have reported cats sensing energy movements. Cats have been known to chase moved energy by some people.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7150&p=54364#p54364 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7150&p=54364#p54364)

al.luciddreamer
11th January 2008, 05:52 AM
In particular, shy cats that live indoors and are afraid of their own shadow (describes both of mine to a "T") are highly sensitive to many different things, including changes in the weather, changes in mood of their master, and, most strangely of all, when something bad is in the air and about to happen. I think outdoor cats are braver and lose some of their sensitivity -- they seem to get the "I don't care about those things because I'm a predator" attitude.

Psychotronic
11th January 2008, 07:14 AM
I read a description of AP, where a cat percieved and saw an astral traveler. Maybe some animals can percieve some informations from astral.

Korpo
11th January 2008, 08:19 AM
Whitley Strieber writes his animals perceive "visitors" he cannot.

Oliver

Psychotronic
11th January 2008, 08:28 AM
It can be frightening. :D But visitors aren´t dangerous or negative. Maybe human can learn to detect visitors with help of animal. If I have suspicion, I can trying to have astral contact consciously and with more awareness. We are having astral contacts unconsciously. With animal-alarm we can begin to do it consciously. :)

JoSac
26th January 2008, 04:38 AM
I almost killed my aunts cat from this i think. :(

I was passing energy to it with my hand on its head and it stopped breathing. Long enough for me to worry. I started rubbing it an then it woke up. I was scared.

JS

Korpo
28th January 2008, 12:06 PM
Are you sure it did not only relax and it breath softened? Deep relaxation can soften the breath a lot.

Oliver

TalkingHead
9th February 2008, 07:00 AM
hahahaha

JoSac
12th February 2008, 11:44 PM
Im thinking of purchasing a monkey!!!

seriously tho.

JS

CFTraveler
13th February 2008, 01:50 AM
My mom (seriously) had a monkey when she was a kid. She refused to give the monkey a bite of whatever she was eating, and the monkey bit her.
True story.

JoSac
13th February 2008, 02:40 AM
Ya i read on them, they tend to bite. but did she enjoy having it, and does she still?

JS

kiwibonga
13th February 2008, 03:31 AM
They look like fun when they're in the circus, or in movies... But they're actually very territorial and sexually agressive... If you anger a chimpanzee, he'll either bite you, rip an ear off, or bend your fingers backwards!

CFTraveler
13th February 2008, 01:53 PM
Ya i read on them, they tend to bite. but did she enjoy having it, and does she still?

JS
No, she was like 15 at the time, and my granddad took it back to the petshop (or so I've been told).

CFTraveler
13th February 2008, 01:55 PM
They look like fun when they're in the circus, or in movies... But they're actually very territorial and sexually agressive... If you anger a chimpanzee, he'll either bite you, rip an ear off, or bend your fingers backwards! Not to mention fling poop at you when they're not happy with you.

Louise43
20th February 2008, 12:18 PM
I am reading a book by The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan, who believes animals react to the energy we project. He advises to always project a calm assertive energy as dogs will instictively trust this and see you as pack leader. As we tend to be relaxed while doing energy I would think it makes sense that animals would be attracted to what they sense and want to be close.

Lou