PDA

View Full Version : How do you mostly realise in a dream?

Psychotronic
11th January 2008, 08:05 AM
The biggest problem is notify the fact, that you are in a dream. I am not doing any test of reality and similar techniques. I reliance only on one thing. I believe, that I never can dispute about objectivity of my surrounding, if it´s physical reality. :D Today I have a dream, where I was staying on a house about 50 metres altitude and wanted to jump down. I got the thought, if I am in physical reality or in a dream. I preconceived, that it´s a dream, only because of the fact, that I can seriously dispute about objectivity of reality only in a dream. So I jumped and enjoy that. It was quite long LD - and the downfall too. :D

It happened to me very often in a dream, that I get again some memories from chilhood. I forgot and now remember my experience from normal dream, it wasn´t LD, but I was doing similar things like in LD now. I jumped out of house, but I didn´t know, that it was dream. I was only feeling, that I can allow the jump. I did it and with more awareness explained that like strange thermal flows of air. :D So I did it three times. I was really feeling the thermal flows, which were carrying me in air. I don´t know, how I could forgot it.