PDA

View Full Version : Does This Sound Like Kundalini?

Snowman23
12th January 2008, 04:52 PM
This morning during a dream I felt a strong throbbing begin at my base chakra. It kept building and building, then eventually it felt more like a ''forcing'' sensation. I then wope up in sleep paralysis and it felt like a tremendous weight was forcing it's way up my stomach, like some sort of shaft was unleased upwards. I panicked(unfortunately), and broke out of the paralysis, and it stopped. Does anyone know what this means?

CFTraveler
12th January 2008, 06:02 PM
I've had this before and was told it was a prekundalini phenomenon.

Snowman23
12th January 2008, 06:51 PM
I've had this before and was told it was a prekundalini phenomenon.

Yeah, it didn't feel like snakes, just pressure.

niki123
13th January 2008, 01:28 AM
It happened to me too.It was kind of a pressure going up my spine and it stopped at my waist in the back.This happened in the beginning and same thing like you,I couldn't move.I felt paralyzed.It kinda felt like something was climbing and it was probing like and then it felt like this intense pressure in my spine and it stopped,lol. :shock: :D :o

Cal
13th January 2008, 03:50 AM
I read somewhere (think it was RB's writing) about what you describe exactly and it is a kundalini thing.

I've never felt that forced pushing sensation you describe but I have felt energy spiraling and snaking up my spine, most of the time spiralling me with it, my spine and body would litterally physcally coil round and round almost uncontrollably. At the time this was a permanent thing, it stoppd when I sat or laid down though, breaking my groundedness. If I put my feet on the ground and my weight on them it was like connecting the circuit off I went twirling away... I haven't got a clue if that was kundalini or not though (I'd love to know more about it, but can't find anything).

If something like what you describe happened to me I don't think I would let it happen (I'm a chicken :oops: kundalini sounds scary and dangerous)

Cal

Aunt Clair
14th January 2008, 03:54 AM
Open in protection and sit in dim light in the throne pose . Enter Trance .

To ease this you could deep cleanse your body from crown to toes slowly and deliberately purging it with water energy cold wet heavy dark indigo . Then raise the fire energy from feet to crown hot bright light dry orange .

OR you could will and pull the energy through you if you feel your energy runs clean clear and fast .