PDA

View Full Version : Exit Sensations In Relation To Energy Body Development

Snowman23
13th January 2008, 03:21 PM
I've heard that in time, with energetic development, the sensations experienced during energy work will decrease. This has happened for me. But what about intense exit sensations? I haven't practiced much when it comes to conscious OBEs, but I often wake up in sleep paralysis with intense buzzing and falling sensations. Are exit sensations in any way related to energy body development, or is it just a sign of how accustomed you are to projecting?

Psychotronic
13th January 2008, 03:31 PM
If you use more energy to induce an OBE, exit sensations should be heavier and more intensive. It can be something like extremely strong vibrations in your body and other acts of energy. But energetic work is spontaneously or consciously adapting during an OBE. :)

Snowman23
13th January 2008, 04:31 PM
Alright, so the intense sensations show more energy is being supplied to support the projection? It felt like a surge of immense vibrations moving upwards.

Psychotronic
13th January 2008, 04:43 PM
Working with energy can support the projection, body can better relax and you can better get into trance. It have some experience, where I felt only very strong vibrations in my body, but I couldn´t feel body. I didnt know, that I am in a body. :D It was amazing. Body have energetic communication with physical and astral sphere. During projection it is energetic tunning consciousness to some sphere too. :)

CFTraveler
13th January 2008, 08:37 PM
There are about a million ways people have tried to explain exit sensations, especially the buzzing, vibrational sensations.
Some people hypothesize they are energy being expended to make it happen.
Some people hypothesize they are the way the brain is perceiving signals as they move from physical body sensory input to virtually immaterial input.
Some hypothesize that it is some sort of epileptic seizure we get as we move our awareness to outside of the body.

I am of the opinion that #2 is the correct one based on my own experience.
My reasons:
The more I do it consciously, the less symptoms I get, making me think that the physical brain is 'getting used to' the transition, either physically or psychologically. I tend to think it's physical, because at this point my psychology is used to otherworldly beasties, and it's been part of my cultural upbringing anyway.
When I project on a continuous basis, I can see the way I adapt to the waveform sensations before I exit, making me think that my conscious perception (via the brain) is entraining to a higher (or different, anyway)frequency than the waking one, and I can feel the change in frequency. As the vibes slow down I speed up, until my brain is no longer needed for perception, and then separation can occur.
A lot of conscious time has been spent studying this as this is a most pleasant aspect of the experience (for me, anyways).
When people become 'adept', they sometimes exit consciously without hardly any symptoms, and well known ones, like Robert Monroe, started the classic OBE and came to recognize the experience to be transitional, and in his later years didnt' use or get vibes at all to phase-shift.

So anyway, that's the reason I think what I think about this.

Jake
13th January 2008, 08:40 PM
The Exit sensations are different from the sensations caused by moving energy. I have found that when in deeper states of sleep/trance, moving energy normally can, and will, 'supercharge' the same system,,, very intense energy body sensations, not like the normal sensations, but they can be stimulated by normal energy work... Trancework+energywork=ExitVelocity...

Psychotronic
14th January 2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah of course, energetic sensations aren´t the only thing in exit sensations. They have many aspects - like changing state of consciousness, psychic work with system of nerves and sensoric detectors. There are some organs in the physical mind, that are evaluating conscious position in space - it is the most important thing at all - in trance, OBE and other too. Energetic flews can be useful in affecting this all sensoric detectors and nerves, it can change properties of state of consciousness and this is useful in getting to trance state and then OBE.